What's new

Nothing can keep Kashmiri Pandits away from their roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam was not belongs to entire subcontinent .... converted people can not be called indigenous.

Soon Kashmiri pandit will get their due rights and land ... just wait for NaMo to be PM of India.

No bro don't say that again, Islam came even before the origin of human and set up a human producing plant in kashmir and by that mullah logic, muslims are the original kashmiris:rofl:

All i get from you is :blah::blah::blah::blah: without any backing up. So by that you are a certified troll of PDF, carry on living in your dreamland, what else one can expect from a pakistani who've been taught acute manipulated history.:coffee: Now bother to quote me again. Bye:wave:

Let them keep foaming in their mouth mate, that's the best they can do. :lol:

All i get from you is :blah::blah::blah::blah: without any backing up. So by that you are a certified troll of PDF, carry on living in your dreamland, what else one can expect from a pakistani who've been taught acute manipulated history.:coffee: Now bother to quote me again. Bye:wave:

I already provided enough proof, you are blinded by hate like typical hindu.

Typical hindu kashmiri is dark and short, weak skinny legs. Kashmiris look different and are not related to your kind.

Typical hindu kashmiri is dark and short, weak skinny legs. Kashmiris look different and are not related to your kind.
why don't you post your pic...and show us how pure and white you are.....:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Look how up bhayas had to retreat after our protest, now they can't even forbid Kashmiris supporting our team without worrying about backclash. While keyboard warriors on pdf are dreaming of scrapping 370. Lol

why don't you post your pic...and show us how pure and white you are.....:sarcastic::sarcastic:

I don't claim to be white and neither should hindu claim being Kashmiri. They are short and dark people, typical hindus nothing more.

Kashmir belongs to the "Typical Hindu Kashmiris". They lived there before the White skinned, martial-race Muslims arrived. Muslim Kashmris belong to Pakistan, they can add considerable value to the TTP through their martial skills.

LOL, oolta chhor kotwal ko daante.

And about your that info of pandits forming 3% of population, that was as of after independence, but before that when even islam wasn't even near to existence, hindus named that place as kashmir. Don't believe it?

According to folk etymology, the name "Kashmir" means "desiccated land" (from the Sanskrit: Ka = water and shimeera = desiccate). In the Rajatarangini, a history of Kashmir written by Kalhana in the mid-12th century, it is stated that the valley of Kashmir was formerly a lake. According to Hindu mythology, the lake was drained by the great rishi or sage, Kashyapa, son of Marichi, son of Brahma, by cutting the gap in the hills at Baramulla (Varaha-mula). When Kashmir had been drained, Kashyapa asked Brahmans to settle there. Rishi Kashyapa, reclaimed the land of the Kashmir valley from a vast lake, known as "Satisar", named after goddess Sati, the consort of Lord Shiva.[1] This is still the local tradition, and in the existing physical condition of the country, we may see some ground for the story which has taken this form. The name of Kashyapa is by history and tradition connected with the draining of the lake, and the chief town or collection of dwellings in the valley was called Kashyapa-pura or by other sources Kashyapa-mar, which has been identified with Kaspapyros of Hecataeus (apud Stephanus of Byzantium) and Kaspatyros of Herodotus (3.102, 4.44).[2] Kashmir is also believed to be the country meant by Ptolemy's Kaspeiria.[3] Cashmere is an archaic spelling of Kashmir, and in some countries it is still spelled this way.

Here, look what wikipedia says about it: History of Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but i know still you will deny it, after all that is what pakistan is known for - DENYING FACTS AND TRUTH!

Yeah bro let's just ignore that troll.

Look how up bhayas had to retreat after our protest, now they can't even forbid Kashmiris supporting our team without worrying about backclash. While keyboard warriors on pdf are dreaming of scrapping 370. Lol

What retreat you are talking about? And who cared about your protest? There was no talk about any silly Pakistani protest in India, whatever protests were done, were done by the Indian public, media, and anti-SP political parties, and that always works. Nobody in India is even aware about any so called Pakistani protest outside pdf. It was a fight between some students over sports, and it happens everywhere in the world.

LOL, oolta chhor kotwal ko daante.

And about your that info of pandits forming 3% of population, that was as of after independence, but before that when even islam wasn't even near to existence, hindus named that place as kashmir. Don't believe it?

Here, look what wikipedia says about it: History of Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but i know still you will deny it, after all that is what pakistan is known for - DENYING FACTS AND TRUTH!

Yeah bro let's just ignore that troll.

Written in 12th century by hindu pundit, again prove my point but you blinded by hate hindutva.

LOL what else one can expect from a pakistani racist. No wonder why half of their country freed themselves from pakistani. And one more is about to occur - Independence of baloch.

What retreat you are talking about? And who cared about your protest? There was no talk about any silly Pakistani protest in India, whatever protests were done, were done by the Indian public, media, and anti-SP political parties, and that always works. Nobody in India is even aware about any so called Pakistani protest outside pdf. It was a fight between some students over sports, and it happens everywhere in the world.

Those in UP knew it very well what ISI will do them if Kashmiris were punished for supportinf us. Nothing can stop them, one day lower caste hindus will wake up and stop this occupation. While hindutvas will be left suffer.

:lol: Those Kashmiri students will think 10 times before cheering Pakistan again.. No sedition charge is more effective than the thrashing they received at the hands of their classmates for deterring future stupid behavior of this kind :)

Those in UP knew it very well what ISI will do them if Kashmiris were punished for supportinf us. Nothing can stop them, one day lower caste hindus will wake up and stop this occupation. While hindutvas will be left suffer.

ISI is niot able to protect its own citizens within the boundaries of Pakistan.. UP aa ke kya kar legi :)

LOL what else one can expect from a pakistani racist. No wonder why half of their country freed themselves from pakistani. And one more is about to occur - Independence of baloch.

Racist for telling reality of kashmiris and hindu pundits? Hindu logic in desplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom