What's new

Not sure if I had to create this thread

Guys i have an issue. I am unable to write posts. Im new and im required to write 5 posts before i introduce myself. Basically i have written replies like this one at 8 to 10 places. Still im unable to create a thread to introduce myself. Also i wanted to share my blog. Unable to do so cuz of this issue. Can i get help please?

Guys i have an issue. I am unable to write posts. Im new and im required to write 5 posts before i introduce myself. Basically i have written replies like this one at 8 to 10 places. Still im unable to create a thread to introduce myself. Also i wanted to share my blog. Unable to do so cuz of this issue. Can i get help please?
Write a few more posts (i think you need 28 to open a thread) but make sure you don't write posts in Members club cuz posts doesn't count there.

Write a few more posts (i think you need 28 to open a thread) but make sure you don't write posts in Members club cuz posts doesn't count there.

Thanks Sandman. This is really confusing. I dont know whats the point in making 28 posts and all. Anyway thanks. Will i be able to post my blog after that? And where should i post. Its related to indian obsession with Surgical Strikes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom