What's new

Not in favour of interference in Afghanistan, says Maryam

Whoever you picked from the bearucracy, mostly all bearucrats are from central punjab and most of them are shareef's puppet. Its not me but you are sleeping. **** Poti and Pmlund. They both are establishment puppets dancing on the tunes of their masters.

There is no difference between 1999 and 2019 and what your leader did after 2016 uri surgical strike? And ayaz sadiq.... nam hi kafee hai. Keema walay naan definitely tasty.

So you have some sort of ethnic separation agenda... otherwise all you speak is nonsense.

Until this bitch is with PMLN no one can beat imran khan even in 2028 elections :lol:

So you have some sort of ethnic separation agenda... otherwise all you speak is nonsense.
You might have agenda but belonging to special group gives you right to declare others traitor or agenda drivers.

PMLN is the most corrupt and sold out party.

BTW, I'm trying to understand how some random foreign officials are brazenly able and allowed to meet with opposition.

You might have agenda but belonging to special group gives you right to declare others traitor or agenda drivers.
where's my answer on how much is being spent on Lahore by PoTI and where?
Until this bitch is with PMLN no one can beat imran khan even in 2028 elections :lol:
Imran Khan and gang has only virtual support, it's hard to find any one supporting them on ground.

where's my answer on how much is being spent on Lahore by PoTI and where?

Imran Khan and gang has only virtual support, it's hard to find any one supporting them on ground.
Imran can suck his arse. But if you talk about Pmlund, let me tell something only punjab supports pmlund rest of Pakistanis hates them. People hating imran doesn't means they like pmlund in rest of Pakistan. Cant you see how much spent in Lahore since 2011 till 2018?

Back
Top Bottom