What's new

Not giving more power to the EU might lead to war

I see..... Meanwhile we didn't pass a single nation which we have contacted with.... I mean even chinese hold grudge against us.

i dont think turkey is big enough in world stage to hold a grudge against by everybody.. some individuals might for various reason but most outsiders (outside neighbourhood of turkey) see turkey favourably.

ontopic: Its just some scary tactic.. europe is unlikey to fight.. the civil society is quite strong..

Basically total-dependence on Europe is not a wise idea and this is what I get from the David Cameron's action. See the whole of Europe collapsed together during the recession when there inter-dependency was reaching at its peak.

Norway never joined EU and among the few First World Nations which survived recession

Europe need to draw lines between sovereignty and inter-dependency.

nobody remembers automan ... dont go by some forummer ... if you can provide sun.. beach and fun... which you do .. nobody will bother about history .. :yahoo:

The ottomans like the ottomans but who the hell remembers the seljuks anymore?,let alone hold a grudge :))

nobody remembers automan ... dont go by some forummer ... if you can provide sun.. beach and fun... which you do .. nobody will bother about history .. :yahoo:

does the world hold grudge against mongols? no... :no:

I'm not implying that whole world had grudge against us but our neighbors (See my earlier posts). And Yes world still remembers Ottomans, the new dynamic foreign relations of Turkey, labelled as Neo-Ottomanism by foreign nations not by Turks.

Neo-Ottomanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just google for neo ottomanism. You will be surprised. ;)

The ottomans like the ottomans but who the hell remembers the seljuks anymore?,let alone hold a grudge :))

Mate, even some Chinese members on PDF acts hostile against us, because of the ancient Turkic warriors whom raised hell in Middle Asia.

It's fine with me to with one condition:we vote for them! I'd hate to see a European goverment nominated like the board of a corporation.
Pls don't be a populist,high wages for politicians are a must if we want to avoid coruption.

It's exactly the opposite, imo.

There will never be war between European Nations,this is a bit overrated statement by Mr Barroso.

How much time the world has heard the words like this.
Many times,but times have changed.
The dependency on each other and the benefits of working together has changed the attitude of Europeans towards each other.
All countries in the EU are in a way interconnected,which makes it impossible to go to war.
Only an outside threat would be a reason to go to war,which i dont see happening.

If EU gets too much power won't be like another USSR in the making??....it has already taken over the economy....then foreign policy...then military!

Many times,but times have changed.
The dependency on each other and the benefits of working together has changed the attitude of Europeans towards each other.
All countries in the EU are in a way interconnected,which makes it impossible to go to war.
Only an outside threat would be a reason to go to war,which i dont see happening.
At the beginning of the 20th century thought the same thing. If the United States will cease to be a superpower, the contradictions between the countries of Europe - namely France and Britain, France and Germany, Germany and Poland and so on - will return with renewed power.

At the beginning of the 20th century thought the same thing. If the United States will cease to be a superpower, the contradictions between the countries of Europe - namely France and Britain, France and Germany, Germany and Poland and so on - will return with renewed power.
I dont see the US decreasing its power,but who knows.

There will never be war between European Nations,this is a bit overrated statement by Mr Barroso.

Scaremongering to transfer more power from the states to the EU commisioners,once they got a common european army they're only going up.

Back
Top Bottom