Not battle-ready before 2027, admits Indian Army

Armed forces not ready til 2027

SU30MKI grounded

LCA stil at test stage

Arjun failed tank

AGNI failed

Corruption in army.

INDIA IS DOOMED

What capabilities does indian army want?? why spent so much money for nothing?look at pakistan...we have no money still we have the best army in south asia ...we can remain hungry ... but our army will always prosper..right now some terrorists trying to attack the HQ itself but trust me we will soon beat them because we never accept defeat.humne harna seekha hi nahi....

Armed forces not ready til 2027

SU30MKI grounded

LCA stil at test stage

Arjun failed tank

AGNI failed

Corruption in army.

INDIA IS DOOMED

I am seriously worried when British Pakistani is feeling for India.

Where did you miss the part when India was launching satellites into space, going to the moon, being part of nuclear power, resilience of Indian economy, Forex of about 300 billion, bought 200 tonnes of gold and still plans to add another 200-250 tonnes of gold, requiring India to join climate treaty, India offered latest weapons from US, Europe and Russia, India's share is increased in World bank, some even touting for creating rupees as one of global tenders. I am just curious where did you miss that?

Last edited:
What capabilities does indian army want?? why spent so much money for nothing?look at pakistan...we have no money still we have the best army in south asia ...we can remain hungry ... but our army will always prosper..right now some terrorists trying to attack the HQ itself but trust me we will soon beat them because we never accept defeat.humne harna seekha hi nahi....

Indian armed forces are trying to match up against China, whereas Pakistan's armed forces are trying to match up against hit-and-run squad- two different kind of threats and different levels of investments are required.

Indian armed forces are trying to match up against China, whereas Pakistan's armed forces are trying to match up against hit-and-run squad- two different kind of threats and different levels of investments are required.

China??Seriously?? I thought Naxalites should be targeted first.You build a 60 tonne tank against our 47 tonne tank...it might be superior but look which got inducted?
if we had better tanks in quality and number we would have attacked India and taken rajasthan.Your su-30 are grounded .they cannot fight our superior jf-17 which we assemble ourselves.Thank China.our big brother:china::china:

Some news that might make sense to some members who are looking for information than obvious fun in such reports...

Reports have appeared in a section of the media regarding the Army not being fully combat ready and shortfall in the full battle preparedness.

It is clarified that modernisation is a deliberate process and is progressive in nature, the deficiency of the military hardware is reviewed at regular intervals and replacement of these are projected after deliberation based on the operational requirement and enhancement of operational efficiency keeping pace with modernization. Projection of military hardware requirements has already been made and these are at various stages of procurement. The Defence Procurement Procedure is also amended periodically to ensure transparency and effectiveness in procurement.

It is further clarified that the combat efficiency of the Army at no point be doubted as the military preparedness and combat efficiency is the foremost and primary task. There has been no compromise in this issue. The progress of modernization is monitored closely at various levels to minimize the shortfall.

It may also be understood that our Armed Forces are fully prepared, battle-worthy and capable to counter any challenges at very short notice, in keeping with the task assigned to defend the Nation.

:: Bharat-Rakshak.com - Indian Military News Headlines ::

China??Seriously?? I thought Naxalites should be targeted first.You build a 60 tonne tank against our 47 tonne tank...it might be superior but look which got inducted?
if we had better tanks in quality and number we would have attacked India and taken rajasthan.Your su-30 are grounded .they cannot fight our superior jf-17 which we assemble ourselves.Thank China.our big brother:china::china:

You are right we are doing poor job and very weak. We are learning ABC of manufaturing, but I still love DRDO as it is my own, does not matter good or bad.

If IA will be prepared for china in 2027.so what you think,in that year china will remain same as now.? .:azn:.that time china will be more avanced dude..and then india will need more 27 years to prepare..:oops:

Did you say you got the best army in south asia? Oh Well We see Terrorists coming into the Army HQ an keeping your armed forces as hostage for nearly 5 hours, and You still cant do them any harm? And You are constantly getting attacked by them, is that the quality Of your army, Which u call the best in south asia? Look at your strength,Just less than what your terrorists have....

Indian Army has been successfull in decreasing the Insurgency this year, The terrorists pushed from pakistan ofcourse.... So whos the best? In firepower, India is way too ahead of You....

Sukhoi -30 is temporarly grounded, and you do not have JF-17 much in production, and till they undergo testing, Mirage 2000 is more than enough to deal with your existing JF-17's...

And we have a goal, we Wanna compete with the best, And We see china as the best In the world with military,Economy and everything, So we stck to the goal.... Afterall China is not our enemy even if its not our friend and What makes you think Than Arjun is not Ready? its Inducted ....

Last edited:
If IA will be prepared for china in 2027.so what you think,in that year china will remain same as now.? .:azn:.that time china will be more avanced dude..and then india will need more 27 years to prepare..:oops:

You surely are not thinking before posting, if that was the case why people talk about China catching up to USA. Let me help you, military expansion cannot continue with same pace for ever. China cannot continue to expand at same rate, it is not so simple it creates economic overhead. Also we are not preparing for aggressive design against China but a defensive poster. For your information a defensive poster cost much less as compared to offensive. When you are attacking you need much more resources then defending. I am a civilian but so much I have understood.

China is definitely not the best in the world. Its still decades behind the west, especially the US. I think the Indian military should focus on defeating the US military, especially take out the base in Diego Garcia. After all, the one country that prevent complete conquest of Pakistan in 1971 was the USN. If for some reasons India can totally take over Pakistan again, the one country that would be able to stop India is USA, not China. That is why Taiwan is relying on the 7th fleet to prevent China from take over Taiwan. In the same way, if the scenario in 1971 recur, then the USN Indian ocean fleet would still be able to stop the Indian army, Navy and AF from advancing beyond what the US government allows.

It is the Attitute of people in a country which defines the security conditions there we have no fear whatsoever of ABC or D. Even a blind person knows looking at the size of the IA that its would be nearly impossible to defeat India in a conventional war :disagree:

China is definitely not the best in the world. Its still decades behind the west, especially the US. I think the Indian military should focus on defeating the US military, especially take out the base in Diego Garcia. After all, the one country that prevent complete conquest of Pakistan in 1971 was the USN. If for some reasons India can totally take over Pakistan again, the one country that would be able to stop India is USA, not China. That is why Taiwan is relying on the 7th fleet to prevent China from take over Taiwan. In the same way, if the scenario in 1971 recur, then the USN Indian ocean fleet would still be able to stop the Indian army, Navy and AF from advancing beyond what the US government allows.
Fantastic mind blowing out of the box thinking, you really are a genious. I think if you work for US army they can be victorious in months. By the way as we said we are not an aggressive military maybe ZH can take this suggestion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom