What's new

Not aware of any audit of F-16s in Pakistan, says Pentagon Read more at: http://timesofindia.india

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are just countering propaganda done by pdf in general and bs spurt by Pakistani media. Remember pakistani media not only fabricated wikileaks long time ago.

You mean reuters, voice of america, bbc, cnn, foreign magazine, TIME, express.co.uk, yahoo,etc are all Pakistani news?

Irony indian media aware of when united states wants to coun f16 but indian media and government do not aware when united states f16 counting has done and everything is alright.
I wish i had a shame and i distribute in india.

This is only Indian media who is reporting that Pentagon is not aware of counts but what do you expect from India. The same Indian media has shown the wreckage of their own Mig 21 as F16.

It could be.. but she did not say that they are safe. They have been accounted for. Means they know the state of each aircraft
You’re trolling at this point. You know very well what the author meant and the context she said it it in. The fact that she went back and clarified that the count would also include TPT’s also confirms what ‘accounted for’ means here.

The new slogan for india is desperate india not beautiful india lolz.

The Indian media and IAF were even denying that Abhinandan was shot down till we released a video of him being kicked in the face.

India media is worth less than a used toilet paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom