What's new

Not a single bullet fired in 40 years despite border dispute with China: PM Modi

the low-intensity tug of war between India and China never stopped. it is played like tit for tat style. of course, Indian media is only eager to report Chinese actions while Chinese media is not interested at all.

Dead President Mr Kalaam said this. He must be on smoking high when he said this.
lol, hahaha. funny.

India being a superpower country. what a joke.

USA and China are the real superpowers in the world.

India is a joke.

If I was in India's shoes I wouldn't dare fire a bullet towards China either.

Better to risk fire at someone several times smaller instead!

What is Mr. Modi trying to accomplish in this statement? Either India has no disputes any longer with China or just making others aware of the shear impotence of India

Opened this thread expecting it to be a positive one for a change.. Turned out to be the same old verbal diarhea from all concerned.. Don't understand what people gains from such troll fest.. One flame bait n the whole freaking thread goes down the sewer..

Nothing about Indian PM can be viewed as positive. Look at the promises he made about minorities before election, his actions are exactly opposite. His refusal to attend Belt and Road Initiative, Inviting Dalai Lama to Arunachal Pradesh despite China's concerns and threats of supplying missiles to Vietnam and all the activity in south china sea would only merit negative response from others.

Our Chinese friends can shed more light on PM Modi and his [I cannot think of a word to match my sentiments]

@Sinopakfriend

What is Mr. Modi trying to accomplish in this statement? Either India has no disputes any longer with China or just making others aware of the shear impotence of India
Highlighting the difference between responsible nations (China) and weak/insecure nations (not China)

Nothing about Indian PM can be viewed as positive. Look at the promises he made about minorities before election, his actions are exactly opposite. His refusal to attend Belt and Road Initiative, Inviting Dalai Lama to Arunachal Pradesh despite China's concerns and threats of supplying missiles to Vietnam and all the activity in south china sea would only merit negative response from others.

Our Chinese friends can shed more light on PM Modi and his [I cannot think of a word to match my sentiments]

@Sinopakfriend

Ah, my Pak Friend,

We must not look too much into Mr. Modi's statements or lipservice towards peace and such...

As you have correctly stated... the actions of Modi regime speak louder than words. And actions of indians have not gone unnoticed, please, be assured.

What indians want is to be the uncontested overlord of South Asia. This is unacceptable to Sino-Pak Axis. China is a natural and strategic partner of SA and can never accept indian overlordship in the region.

Furthermore, all of the region's countries want China to help them with their national development through Win-Win Cooperation - OBOR. Since, China never interferes in other countries affairs unlike india.

So, yeah, all that matters is actions... words can be very pretty but actions are actions. The indian actions have been non-constructive and are expected to remain so for the short term.

PRC and Pak State will act in tandem and focus their energies on CPEC and constructive, positive diplomacy in the SA region.

Nothing to worry aobut Mr. Modi.

Regards,

SPF

"Not a single bullet fired in 40 years despite border dispute with China: PM Modi"

Because you guys remember the beating your brave army got in 1962. I saw films of Indian soldiers running on foot abandoning tanks and armoured vehicles because Chinese artillery was targeting them.

You are brave with Pak, BD, Sikhs, Nagas, Tamils but pee in your pants at the sight of Chinese army.

why does he even bother to strain his vocal cords

Chinese are paper tigers...they don't have combat experience...I belive in case of a war with out nukes, India will win the war with Chinese.
I think so ,actually china's modern weapons from media is fake , those weapons just as J-10,J20 fighter,AC,t-99 tank etc. which are made of paper.dont worry !once a war outbreak,India will be the final winner .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom