What's new

Not a single bullet fired in 40 years despite border dispute with China: PM Modi

Congratulate, you have defeated a nuclear armed country in 1967.
Wait, this logic doesn't seem right. So... Which country's propaganda is right in the end?
We defeated the armies of 17 countries in the Korean War, but lost to Indians last?

Come and help me, everybody! I can't stop Macarthur's resurrection!

@rott @Sinopakfriend @Areesh @wanglaokan @Max

Oh, my friend,

We have already lost even the future conflicts... no one can win from the mighty indians...

If anyone dares then Surgical Shtrikes...

Let us not forget bra-mooz... all is lost now!

The indians have also captured Chinese Spy Pigeon. Did you not know?

Pak lost all wars to india.. 62 was a draw and 67 was a defeat for China. Wow!!!

On serious note...don't you find it mad... our indian friends think that both China and Pak are standing still... or maybe going backwards while only mighty india is advancing...with super weapons.

China only reveals weapons when China already has two generations ahead in its actual arsenal.
Pak is always full of surprises. Sino-Pak Axis never sleeps when it come to indian threats.

It is mind boggeling....but world will be a boring place without indians!

SPF

no they wont.

prove that the info on wiki is wrong.

I know Indians are brainwashed but try to think clearly for a second. I will use 3 examples to explain why the 1967 Indian victory is a myth.

In the Korean War China fought against 17 countries, as a result the Americans fled all the way back to South Korea after witnessing the slaughter fell upon them.

The Sino-Indian War is a humiliating chapter, i don't have to teach you how that have ended for India.

During the Vietnam War China aided our ungrateful Southern Commie brothers and after nearly 20 years of fighting the Americans decided to quit and went back home.

Now ask this simple question. If China fought these 3 wars and didn't lose, you believe in the fairy tale that China would have lost to India in 1967? Did you know that the wikipedia page about the 1967 little skirmish has been edited xxx times? The number of Chinese casualties increases almost every time. It doesn't take a genius to come to the conclusion that butt hurt Indians have been editing that page to sooth their pain and humiliation suffered since 1962 to this very day. You don't find Western historical books covering the 1967 little skirmish but they have covered extensively about the 3 wars i mentioned here. Not everything in Wikipedia is correct, just as you can't proof Wikipedia is 100% correct in everything. But don't take my word for it if you are still not convinced by this logic. You are free to believe in fairy tales, that's not our problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? Defeated?

@rott @Two @eldarlmari @Dungeness @Beast @Kiss_of_the_Dragon @cirr @AndrewJin @TaiShang @samsara @Jlaw @wanglaokan My friends last time I checked you did your thing in 62 and left..even took care of indian POWs rather well.

I did not know any indians defeated you in 67. Or was it a Surgical Strike too?
I Believe according to Indian"history" a super power Indian soldier single handily killed 500 Chinese soldiers with his bare hands before he died. :woot:

I Believe according to Indian"history" a super power Indian soldier single handily killed 500 Chinese soldiers with his bare hands before he died. :woot:

Only 500? I expected at least 5000 in a Surgical Strike!

That Indian must have turned into supa saiyan Indian

Chinese are paper tigers...they don't have combat experience...I belive in case of a war with out nukes, India will win the war with Chinese.

Indians will never learn. Our responsibility is to slap right on Barahtis face when they are not sober.

We suffered 23 death and 91 injured in Nathula conflict. Less than 1/6th of the Indian side. How can we ever believe a savage nation stabbed China twice at our vulnerable time 62 (great famine)and 67(culture revolution start)?

View attachment 401074

Only idiots will believe Barahtis, the inferior complexity never change.

@waz

Chinese are paper tigers...they don't have combat experience...I belive in case of a war with out nukes, India will win the war with Chinese.
Yes yes, India is No. 1. Super power!

In the last skirmish in 1967 Chinese were soundly defeated.
By that logic, during the cold war, it was US v China, because China won a small skirmish with the Soviets. China is the clearly superior force here. It's certainly not because when it's just a few hundred people anything can happen. Even Nazi Germany during the battle of the Bulge destroyed American forces, but the over all war, well, Hitler didn't kill himself because he was emo.

No..no..no China is supa pawa....
Actually at this point in time, China is far enough from #3 and close enough to #1 that it's not that big of a stretch. Certainly no more so than the Soviets, when you substitute political influence for economic power(which also results in the former but almost never the other way around).

So yea, you are indeed correct. How observant of you to see this.

Who wrote the below post?
His evil twin.

Don't worry about it. People who argues that China is a paper tiger are just that, envious/jealous of our achievements. You can see it clearly in their way of dealing with nations that are less developed. However small a number that maybe in India's case.

Also, I won't rule out delusional. I seen during the snapchat scandal, Indians claiming India is rich. I get it, Snapchat CEO said it in bad taste, but in no world is India anything but poor. But there we have it.

So arguing with them is 对牛弹琴.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom