What's new

Nostradamus Predictions for 2017: Trump, Modi and The World

If Modi gonna rule till 2026 no way there's gonna be war till 2026

Modi Focus is to make india a economic power beating China we can guess it by Make in India initiative taken by him

Proxy wars and border conflicts will be there for sure but neither India nor Pakistan can afford a direct war...

We have no choice. Our destiny is pre-determined.

Earth is already over-populated. A major war is need for the hour.

I only hope that Pakistan nukes UP and Bihar first.

Yes, it is over populated, but a nuke major war also means no one left!

as far as I'm concerned no one can predict future so sleep tight and chill I can't because I am insomniac.

Source
Nostradamus Predictions for 2017: For ages, people have believed in miracles, the crystal ball prophecies and have followed the stars religiously. All this in order to get to know the future better and clearer. Similarly, there have been many seers in history who are believed to be gifted with the power of an astonishing foresight.

1200x600.jpg

Nostradamus was a famous clairvoyant, whose predictions in the past have been insanely accurate. He had written a book of his predictions that is referred to each year worldwide.

Here are some of the famous predictions for the year 2017.

Nostradamus Predictions for 2017 –

maxresdefault-4.jpg

Donald Trump – It is said that Nostradamus had predicted Donald Trump’s victory – that “The great Shameless audacious bawler” will be elected as the governor of the army in 2016. Baba Vanga, the Bulgarian clairvoyant had predicted that the 44th US President will be black, i.e. Barack Obama, and he would be the last US President as well; the 45th US President-elect will not be sworn in as President.

pm-modi-in-us-capitol-afp_650x400_51465450171.jpg

Narendra Modi – Nostradamus had predicted that there would be a middle-aged administrator in India whom the people would hate initially, but later on, he will be loved by the masses. He will change the plight of the country for better and many countries will seek shelter from this administrator. Nostradamus predicted that Modi will rule for 12 years and his rule will end in 2026.

klkhyjfueb-1458304975.png

“The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated.” Since the emblem of India is “three lions”, it is believed that he predicted a war between India and Pak in which India will be defeated.

image-1068815-breitwandaufmacher-rody-1068815.jpg

Instability in America – He predicted, “The false trumpet concealing madness will cause Byzantium to change its laws. From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants to edict withdrawn, changing money and standards”. Nostradamus also predicted that the country will become ‘ungovernable’.

1448191511.jpg

Dwindling Europe – The Bulgarian seer predicted that Europe will be invaded by the Muslims in 2016 and it will be ruled by the caliphates by 2043 and it would ultimately cease to exist.
======================================================
Source please refer to C7:Q16
The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated

Some believe that this is a prediction of war between Pakistan and India. The three lions are associated with India since the emblem of India is of three lions standing back to back in a circle. According to the prediction, the army of three lions will lose. Something to ponder on.

i don't believe that this "The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated" Prediction can cause the war between Pak and india because in this prediction "Great Queen" was mentioned not Pakistan.. there are more prediction of Shah Naimatullah Wali (RA) because he is Muslim so i am not going to post his predictions which is almost the same as Nostradamus.
I hope the Indian friends here will not take that in a negative way...Its not something i am saying its something a Nostradamus said 1550 years ago

So what do you think? Could Nostradamus predict the future?
No. As a Muslim, I believe only Allah knows the future.

What use are this guy and his predictions, even if he did predict all this, which is a long shot, what use was it to him, what frame of reference could he place these predictions along? It's all a waste of time, sensationalist rubbish.

Source
Nostradamus Predictions for 2017: For ages, people have believed in miracles, the crystal ball prophecies and have followed the stars religiously. All this in order to get to know the future better and clearer. Similarly, there have been many seers in history who are believed to be gifted with the power of an astonishing foresight.

1200x600.jpg

Nostradamus was a famous clairvoyant, whose predictions in the past have been insanely accurate. He had written a book of his predictions that is referred to each year worldwide.

Here are some of the famous predictions for the year 2017.

Nostradamus Predictions for 2017 –

maxresdefault-4.jpg

Donald Trump – It is said that Nostradamus had predicted Donald Trump’s victory – that “The great Shameless audacious bawler” will be elected as the governor of the army in 2016. Baba Vanga, the Bulgarian clairvoyant had predicted that the 44th US President will be black, i.e. Barack Obama, and he would be the last US President as well; the 45th US President-elect will not be sworn in as President.

pm-modi-in-us-capitol-afp_650x400_51465450171.jpg

Narendra Modi – Nostradamus had predicted that there would be a middle-aged administrator in India whom the people would hate initially, but later on, he will be loved by the masses. He will change the plight of the country for better and many countries will seek shelter from this administrator. Nostradamus predicted that Modi will rule for 12 years and his rule will end in 2026.

klkhyjfueb-1458304975.png

“The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated.” Since the emblem of India is “three lions”, it is believed that he predicted a war between India and Pak in which India will be defeated.

image-1068815-breitwandaufmacher-rody-1068815.jpg

Instability in America – He predicted, “The false trumpet concealing madness will cause Byzantium to change its laws. From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants to edict withdrawn, changing money and standards”. Nostradamus also predicted that the country will become ‘ungovernable’.

1448191511.jpg

Dwindling Europe – The Bulgarian seer predicted that Europe will be invaded by the Muslims in 2016 and it will be ruled by the caliphates by 2043 and it would ultimately cease to exist.
======================================================
Source please refer to C7:Q16
The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated

Some believe that this is a prediction of war between Pakistan and India. The three lions are associated with India since the emblem of India is of three lions standing back to back in a circle. According to the prediction, the army of three lions will lose. Something to ponder on.

i don't believe that this "The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated" Prediction can cause the war between Pak and india because in this prediction "Great Queen" was mentioned not Pakistan.. there are more prediction of Shah Naimatullah Wali (RA) because he is Muslim so i am not going to post his predictions which is almost the same as Nostradamus.
I hope the Indian friends here will not take that in a negative way...Its not something i am saying its something a Nostradamus said 1550 years ago

So what do you think? Could Nostradamus predict the future?
Assol it's actually 4 lions back to back so u will see only 3 . It's basic knowledge u idiot

• This is example of a real low quality thread on defence forum

This character Nortradamus, wrote 100-1500 passages all filled with vouge references , that make no sense and all people do is after a "event" takes place try to fit something into one of his passages

Example of his writing style

"When the sky will be bright , and the soldiers will be marching
Falcon rises in the dusk , two swords will clash, crecent on the wing
17 Stars shine bright, one walks tall with the Emblem of 3
Food will be abundent in markets"

Some people will read something I made up , to conclude that this passage predicts about JF17 Thunder.

This nostradamus character just writes , the most "common" acts anyone does or any event

Example

"
Great shaking of ground, famine spreads across the land
Two stars , come close in skies , and night shines brightly
One who sees reason, rises from his city
Many golden years , in the Kingdom of rightous"

Really ....this kind of "claims" are some of the serious bugus predictions

Last edited:
Seriously, people actually believe that Trump, Modi, Obama etc. were somehow destined to be elected?

Hate to break it you but that's not how democracy work.

Wow,

Koi toh mere jaisa sochne wala mila :)
Oh i will tell you what lets add three more states Karnataka Kerala and Tamil Nadu <- Madassy dum fcuks who deserve no place on earth.These asssclowns are worst than al qaeda and must be mercilessly eradicated. Madrassey dum fcuks are pure scum on Earth.

Predictions meant for only duds who can have something "seemingly intelligent" to talk about before their sad demise from earth. Just another alternate to tabloid hit !

We have no choice. Our destiny is pre-determined.

Earth is already over-populated. A major war is need for the hour.

I only hope that Pakistan nukes UP and Bihar first.
Why Pakistan needs to nukes UP or Bihar how about ask your modi to do somthing about the Population because Pakistanis are sane and will not bomb india unless they try to march towards Pakistan.
we have see currency crises that Modi have it in him that he can bomb his own people.

Back
Top Bottom