What's new

Nostradamus Predictions for 2017: Trump, Modi and The World

shahbaz baig

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Source
Nostradamus Predictions for 2017: For ages, people have believed in miracles, the crystal ball prophecies and have followed the stars religiously. All this in order to get to know the future better and clearer. Similarly, there have been many seers in history who are believed to be gifted with the power of an astonishing foresight.

1200x600.jpg

Nostradamus was a famous clairvoyant, whose predictions in the past have been insanely accurate. He had written a book of his predictions that is referred to each year worldwide.

Here are some of the famous predictions for the year 2017.

Nostradamus Predictions for 2017 –

maxresdefault-4.jpg

Donald Trump – It is said that Nostradamus had predicted Donald Trump’s victory – that “The great Shameless audacious bawler” will be elected as the governor of the army in 2016. Baba Vanga, the Bulgarian clairvoyant had predicted that the 44th US President will be black, i.e. Barack Obama, and he would be the last US President as well; the 45th US President-elect will not be sworn in as President.

pm-modi-in-us-capitol-afp_650x400_51465450171.jpg

Narendra Modi – Nostradamus had predicted that there would be a middle-aged administrator in India whom the people would hate initially, but later on, he will be loved by the masses. He will change the plight of the country for better and many countries will seek shelter from this administrator. Nostradamus predicted that Modi will rule for 12 years and his rule will end in 2026.

klkhyjfueb-1458304975.png

“The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated.” Since the emblem of India is “three lions”, it is believed that he predicted a war between India and Pak in which India will be defeated.

image-1068815-breitwandaufmacher-rody-1068815.jpg

Instability in America – He predicted, “The false trumpet concealing madness will cause Byzantium to change its laws. From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants to edict withdrawn, changing money and standards”. Nostradamus also predicted that the country will become ‘ungovernable’.

1448191511.jpg

Dwindling Europe – The Bulgarian seer predicted that Europe will be invaded by the Muslims in 2016 and it will be ruled by the caliphates by 2043 and it would ultimately cease to exist.
======================================================
Source please refer to C7:Q16
The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated

Some believe that this is a prediction of war between Pakistan and India. The three lions are associated with India since the emblem of India is of three lions standing back to back in a circle. According to the prediction, the army of three lions will lose. Something to ponder on.

i don't believe that this "The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated" Prediction can cause the war between Pak and india because in this prediction "Great Queen" was mentioned not Pakistan.. there are more prediction of Shah Naimatullah Wali (RA) because he is Muslim so i am not going to post his predictions which is almost the same as Nostradamus.
I hope the Indian friends here will not take that in a negative way...Its not something i am saying its something a Nostradamus said 1550 years ago

So what do you think? Could Nostradamus predict the future?

We have no choice. Our destiny is pre-determined.

Earth is already over-populated. A major war is need for the hour.

I only hope that Pakistan nukes UP and Bihar first.

Wow,

Koi toh mere jaisa sochne wala mila :)

Source please refer to C7:Q16
The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated

Some believe that this is a prediction of war between Pakistan and India. The three lions are associated with India since the emblem of India is of three lions standing back to back in a circle. According to the prediction, the army of three lions will lose. Something to ponder on.

i don't believe that this "The deep entry made by the great queen, will render the place powerful and inaccessible, the army of the three lions will be defeated" Prediction can cause the war between Pak and india because in this prediction "Great Queen" was mentioned not Pakistan.. there are more prediction of Shah Naimatullah Wali (RA) because he is Muslim so i am not going to post his predictions which is almost the same as Nostradamus.
I hope the Indian friends here will not take that in a negative way...Its not something i am saying its something a Nostradamus said 1550 years ago

So what do you think? Could Nostradamus predict the future?

Indian emblem has four lions not three, though Royal Arms of England has three lions. How about Gazwa e Hind meets Crusade?

My dear bro, we want, but the bharati mind set is all about ego, arrogance, flexing muscle and chest thumping because all this hindutva terrorism in their brainwashed heads..
if there mind set are brainwashed so Pakistan should have some sense why cant we both nation live peacefully? both side government should understand to each other and should ignore the reasons that can cause the horrible war.

if there mind set are brainwashed so Pakistan should have some sense why cant we both nation live peacefully? both side government should understand to each other and should ignore the reasons that can cause the horrible war.
Kiddo, it takes two hands to make a clap... are you saying Pakistan becomes subserviant to bharat ...may be you have some indians to please but not us...we will talk only on the basis of equality...and if that hurts bharatis and wets their dhottis then so be it.. We are not ready to accept their hegemony.

Your Majesty ---- Army of 3 Lions is Britain ---check their emblem -- Not India
Get your facts Right before making a Rant...

Gazwa e Hind has brought you to your knees---

Last edited:
We have no choice. Our destiny is pre-determined.

Earth is already over-populated. A major war is need for the hour.

I only hope that Pakistan nukes UP and Bihar first.
Even in other forums Indians hate on UP and Bihar LOL

A Pakistani would never hate on a part of his country, why are you guys so against your own countrymen?

Your Majesty ---- Army of 3 Lions is Britain ---check their emblem -- Not India
Get your facts Right before making a Rant...

Gazwa e Hind ke chakkar main apna Desh Ruin kar bathe hain
my intention was not about Gazwe Hind or world war 3 or any war. altough Nostradamus predicted about world war 3. i was anxious about war b/w pak and india that can cause the WW3. and thanks to God we are not likely to start WW3.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom