What's new

Norway, Philippines ambassadors among 7 killed in Gilgit helicopter crash

CEeRD12VEAI6xWF.jpg

That is serious tragedy it should be investigated and for GOD sake go for new helicopters and produce and maintain them in Pakistan and train our guys as soon as Possible. This is serious tragedy

Initial and unverified reports coming in that TTP have claimed responsibility for downing the helicopter. If true than this is a security failure of enormous magnitude.

Really? That is a big news if true.

Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan claimed responsibility for shooting down the helicopter in Gilgit.

TTP spokesperson Muhammad Khorasani claimed a special task force had prepared a plan to target Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, however, the premier escaped the attempt as he was in a different helicopter.

In a statement, Khorasani said “TTP will soon show the Shoulder Launch Missile (SAM SYSTEM) used in the attack”
LIVE: Norway, Philippines ambassadors among 6 killed in Gilgit helicopter crash - The Express Tribune

Ambassador of Norway and Phillipines have been killed and

wives of ambessador of Malaysia and indonesia have been killed

It is a crash landing of Helicopter ... 7 passengers are safe while 4 have been dead

Gilgit Me Pak Fouj Ka MI-7 Helicopter Crash.
2 Pilots, Philippine, Norway K Safeer, Malaysia Or Indonesia K Safeeron Ki Baigmat Janbahaq.

To attend some ceremony in Gilgit I guess, PM was also on his way to Gilgit.
I'm not questioning the need for them to travel just the logic in putting so many VVIPs on one flight, ti was inviting disaster and I'm sadly we've seen the consequences. I'm certain the PA will be changing their SOPs after this.

Back
Top Bottom