What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Götterdämmerung;4735640 said:
So, did the Brits became bilingual? Did all Indias have right of abode in the UK during British rule in India? Do you see the difference? The Manchu had no other options but to adopt the effective bureaucracy of the Hans to rule China and thus also had to adopt the language of the Hans, while the Brits forced you Indians to adopt British language and system of governance.

Qings always ensured that Hans don't in hoards to Manchuria. British and Americans are liberators of the China from the Japanese, take care when you quote them. British too learnt Indian languages to communicate with locals. :woot: Historically China was never a country outside Great Wall of China.

Dude you talking bout DARJEELING? reallY? The Darjeeling in West Bengal? You mad?

Yes the Darjeeling of West Bengal. The Darjeeling where the best tea comes from. 99.9% of them are Nepalese. What's so mad about telling you the truth?

ya,so u believe the source..

Source? My Driver in India was a Nepali from Darjeeling. What more credible source do you want?

Chinese textbooks. :lol:

http://kevinjames.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/beijing_fc_sign1.jpg[/QUOTE]

URL image says it's from a blog, LOL, LOL. Have no credibility whatsoever. Dumb troll.

And didn't I reply that it was [QUOTE]Only during the early Qing.[/QUOTE]

The emperor hall
[IMG]http://www.visitourchina.com/images/fileUpload/110712153956015.jpg

China's development speak for itself. Is a "Free News Agency" everything a citizen of a country desires? Or would you rather prefer to have better living standard, sanitation, infrastructure, education, less poverty, less corruption, technology, economy, money and last but not the least less RAPE.
What has free news given to the citizens of India besides all you citizens had done is ***** about the Government. Can you over throw your current Government who has been involved in countless of scams? Not to mentioned failed economic policies.
To be honest, I'd rather live in China than have free press and live in India.

yes we can , every five years , without violence and bloodshed... that's democracy. Indian democracy is not perfect but it can be made better , Chinese communism is on paper.. it is a capitalist mechanical regime....

yes we can , every five years , without violence and bloodshed... that's democracy. Indian democracy is not perfect but it can be made better , Chinese communism is on paper.. it is a capitalist mechanical regime....

You have elections. Given. But could you throw your current Government out NOW for the numerous scams and failed Economic Policies?

Qings always ensured that Hans don't in hoards to Manchuria. British and Americans are liberators of the China from the Japanese, take care when you quote them. British too learnt Indian languages to communicate with locals. :woot: Historically China was never a country outside Great Wall of China.

Why are you bringing British and Americans liberating China from Japan? What does it have anything to do with wether Manchus became part of the Chinese nation? Are you completely stupid?

Oh, I don't know that a man-made wall become somehow a natural law. Are you really that dense?

How come that Hans became the majority in Manchuria by the time the Qing abdicated in 1911?

Yeah, British learnt Indian languages and that's why English became a national language of India where even Indian MPs are speaking English in paliarment.

But I admire your ability to slap your face again and again whenever you make a new argument. With your kind of people, India doesn't need any enemies. :)

URL image says it's from a blog, LOL, LOL. Have no credibility whatsoever. Dumb troll.

And didn't I reply that it was

Are you claiming there are no Manchu signboards in Forbidden City. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_2016.jpg

Götterdämmerung;4736066 said:
Why are you bringing British and Americans liberating China from Japan? What does it have anything to do with wether Manchus became part of the Chinese nation? Are you completely stupid?

Oh, I don't know that a man-made wall become somehow a natural law. Are you really that dense?

China's last Manchu Emperor Puyi created Manchukuo in Manchuria with the Japanese help. :woot:

Manchus were speaking their language until they stopped speaking it suddenly after 1950 with the fear of persecution from Communist regime of China.

Are you claiming there are no Manchu signboards in Forbidden City.

IMG_2016.jpg

Since when has the topic moved on to signboard? Have u gone full retard? :omghaha:
And are u blind too? Didn't u see chinese written on one side, and the later ones were all in Chinese.

You still have not answered the question on forced assimilation.

Since when has the topic moved on to signboard? Have u gone full retard? :omghaha:
And are u blind too? Didn't u see chinese written on one side, and the later ones were all in Chinese.

You still have not answered the question on forced assimilation.

I mentioned earlier that they became bilingual.

Yes the Darjeeling of West Bengal. The Darjeeling where the best tea comes from. 99.9% of them are Nepalese. What's so mad about telling you the truth?

Source? My Driver in India was a Nepali from Darjeeling. What more credible source do you want?
Because i happen to be a resident of West Bengal. And know what you are trying to do here.haha. you are a cute little chinese troll.

I mentioned earlier that they became bilingual.

Didn't I say that was only during early Qing. And how's that got to do with "no manchu signboard?" What is IQ?

Oh now you remember what u said earlier, well where is the answer to the question? I 'm still waiting.

You have elections. Given. But could you throw your current Government out NOW for the numerous scams and failed Economic Policies?

yes the govt. can be proclaimed null and void if a no confidence motion is passed in the parliament with 2/3rd majority.

Didn't I say that was only during early Qing. And how's that got to do with "no manchu signboard?" What is IQ?

Oh now you remember what u said earlier, well where is the answer to the question? I 'm still waiting.

Can you prove it.

So, what's the status of secession?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom