What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Nepalese are furious at India for annexing Darjeeling. Every been to Darjeeling?

Oh really, did they also tell you about tooth fairies. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Because i happen to be a resident of West Bengal. And know what you are trying to do here.haha. you are a cute little chinese troll.

Troll? Lmao...
I don't troll with facts. It's the people who don't have facts, troll. I was living in Kolkata in (Tangra). Did I burst your bubble?

Troll? Lmao...
I don't troll with facts. It's the people who don't have facts, troll. I was living in Kolkata in (Tangra). Did I burst your bubble?
Ok.I too have a fact. I was living in Beijing near xicheng. And this Chinese kid next door next door told me the chinese are actually japanese descendants.And this his mother told him. Dig on that TROLL.

Ok.I too have a fact. I was living in Beijing near xicheng. And this Chinese kid next door next door told me the chinese are actually japanese descendants.And this his mother told him. Dig on that TROLL.

Lmao... You're a F***ing Idiot!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, why do you Indians start to use "Parental" abuse when you start to lose a debate?

Lmao... You're a F***ing Idiot!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You just called yourself an idiot troll. Because the above post of mine is exactly what you sound like.
Theres a reason why our national song is Vande Mataram. And you were talking crap bout my country .

You just called yourself an idiot troll. Because the above post of mine is exactly what you sound like.

Let me prove it to you. There are restaurants in the name of Beijing, China Haus, Hot wok, Kim Ling, Kafulok, Lily's Kitchen, need I go on?

This is all in Tangra, Kolkata. Who's the troll now?

China's last Manchu Emperor Puyi created Manchukuo in Manchuria with the Japanese help. :woot:

Manchus were speaking their language until they stopped speaking it suddenly after 1950 with the fear of persecution from Communist regime of China.

What does the creation of Manchuguo that was not recognised by anyone but Japan has to do with the topic?

Any academic source that the Manchus suddenly stopped speaking Manchu in the 1950? Or you pulled that from your behind again?

Let me prove it to you. There are restaurants in the name of Beijing, China Haus, Hot wok, Kim Ling, Kafulok, Lily's Kitchen, need I go on?
Let me also google some restaurants from Beijing. Wait.

Let me also google some restaurants from Beijing. Wait.

The only difference is, I've never been to Beijing and haven't lived there. Now you're the one who giving the tall claims. I've been honest in stating facts but you're all lies. You're always taught to lie I suppose.
Why would you lie and try to google? I can give you the owners name of the restaurant.

The only difference is, I've never been to Beijing and haven't lived there. Now you're the one who giving the tall claims. I've been honest in stating facts but you're all lies. You're always taught to lie I suppose.
Why would you lie and try to google? I can give you the owners name of the restaurant.
Are you dumb? I just drew an analogy to show how absurd your claims sound. Because anyone can google these facts like you are doing. AND YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT YOU REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE OWNERS OF THE RESTAURANTS YOU VISITED?? CONGRATS!! CHINESE GOOGLE WORKS!!!

Are you dumb? I just drew an analogy to show how absurd your claims sound. Because anyone can google these facts like you are doing. AND YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT YOU REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE OWNERS OF THE RESTAURANTS YOU VISITED?? CONGRATS!! CHINESE GOOGLE WORKS!!!

You just confirmed who's dumb. I am not in China, I am in Toronto, Canada and google really works there.

I remember because they are my relatives. :rofl: I am a hakka Chinese, you dumb Bangla.

Götterdämmerung;4736583 said:
What does the creation of Manchuguo that was not recognised by anyone but Japan has to do with the topic?

Any academic source that the Manchus suddenly stopped speaking Manchu in the 1950? Or you pulled that from your behind again?

I posted a link from Wall Street journal. Read it.

You just confirmed who's dumb. I am not in China, I am in Toronto, Canada and google really works there.

I remember because they are my relatives. :rofl: I am a hakka Chinese, you dumb Bangla.
YOUR RELATIVES? WHICH ONE? you are impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom