What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.
check the source mate..

also tshering22 and kesang are north east indians.. u can see their comments..

Tshering is ethnically a Nepali if I am not wrong. I've met many Nepalis, Manipuris, Nagaland tribals they have a different view. Now I suppose Tshering doesn't speak on behalf of all of the North Eastern people.
Many Nepalese are furious at India for annexing Darjeeling. Every been to Darjeeling? I've been there and have different views about the people.

Tshering is ethnically a Nepali if I am not wrong. I've met many Nepalis, Manipuris, Nagaland tribals they have a different view. Now I suppose Tshering doesn't speak on behalf of all of the North Eastern people.
Many Nepalese are furious at India for annexing Darjeeling. Every been to Darjeeling? I've been there and have different views about the people.

Tshering is a Sikkimese and yeah have been to Darjeeling and all other North Eastern States multiple times to spend holidays even Arunachal Pradesh and I didn't needed any Passport or Visa :D

Another new article? A personal narrative of history? It's so blatant, barely beyond 5 paragraphs, it shows its propaganda intent, LOL.
But because many of China's 55 minority groups still feel marginalized, expressions of anger and violence are on the rise.

And how credible is this article?
His goal(Manchu) is to connect with members of the Xibe tribe -- a reclusive group who speak a forgotten dialect similar to his people's.

Does the author even know how Xianbei script looks like?
This is how it looks. Need I say more?
2009624111430523.jpg

Never mind a propaganda piece, it must be quite a mental exercise for you, but hey, you got the historic period wrong, LOL. We are not talking about republican period. The question is about the forced assimilation of Qing emperor to learn Mandarin Chinese. :omghaha: I'm still waiting for your question.

Tshering is a Sikkimese and yeah have been to Darjeeling and all other North Eastern States multiple times to spend holidays even Arunachal Pradesh and I didn't needed any Passport or Visa :D

Tshering is ETHNICALLY Nepali even though they live in Sikkim. They speak Nepali. My far relative is married to a Sikkimese Nepali.

Another new article? A personal narrative of history? It's so blatant, barely beyond 5 paragraphs, it shows its propaganda intent, LOL.

And how credible is this article?

Does the author even know how Xianbei script looks like?
This is how it looks. Need I say more?
2009624111430523.jpg

Never mind a propaganda piece, it must be quite a mental exercise for you, but hey, you got the historic period wrong, LOL. We are not talking about republican period. The question is about the forced assimilation of Qing emperor to learn Mandarin Chinese. :omghaha: I'm still waiting for your question.

So, Manchus stop speaking Manchu language after 1950 because of the fear of persecution from CCP. They even stopped calling themselves Manchus due to fear.

Götterdämmerung;4735393 said:
Well, they did adopt the Han culture, as far as I know the imperial family inter-married with Han Chinese quite early and Han-Chinese is spoken at the court. All Qing dynasty emperors adopted a Han-Chinese title and name, something the Brits didn't even thinkof doing for a fraction of a second when they ruled India. As one Chinese poster has shown, Qing dynasty emperors were well versed in Chinese caligraphy, I doubt anyone in the British royal family could pronounce one Hindi word correctly.

BTW, the British royal family is German. So, you were ruled by us. :)

Your point being ...?

Manchus became bilingual, even encouraged Hans to learn Manchu and prevented Han migration in Manchuria. The forbidden city still contain Manchu signboards in Manchu script.

So, Manchus stop speaking Manchu language after 1950 because of the fear of persecution from CCP. They even stopped calling themselves Manchus due to fear.

You have not answered first question. Why are you jumping all over place? Is that how your logic works?
We can talk about republican era later, answer the question first.

ya,so u believe the source..

Götterdämmerung;4735393 said:
Well, they did adopt the Han culture, as far as I know the imperial family inter-married with Han Chinese quite early and Han-Chinese is spoken at the court. All Qing dynasty emperors adopted a Han-Chinese title and name, something the Brits didn't even thinkof doing for a fraction of a second when they ruled India. As one Chinese poster has shown, Qing dynasty emperors were well versed in Chinese caligraphy, I doubt anyone in the British royal family could pronounce one Hindi word correctly.

BTW, the British royal family is German. So, you were ruled by us. :)

Your point being ...?

Logic of reasoning does not apply to Indian. And when he lost an argument, he just jumped to a different sub topic. Just now was Miao, now he is going into republican era.

Manchus became bilingual, even encouraged Hans to learn Manchu and prevented Han migration in Manchuria. The forbidden city still contain Manchu signboards in Manchu script.

Only during the early Qing. Another of your wikipedia education :rofl:

Don't side step, you still have not answered the question.

So, did the Brits became bilingual? Did all Indias have right of abode in the UK during British rule in India? Do you see the difference? The Manchu had no other options but to adopt the effective bureaucracy of the Hans to rule China and thus also had to adopt the language of the Hans, while the Brits forced you Indians to adopt British language and system of governance.

There is indeed quite some similarity of German rule in the UK, the British royal family adopted a British name (formerly the House of Hanover, than Coburg-Saxe-Gotha, now Windsor), British subjects had no right of abode in any parts of Germany, the British royal family still has estates and castles near Hanover where they would go into exile if the UK will ever become a republic.

The Kingdom of Hanover and the UK were ruled in personal union for a little of over 100 years but ended after Victoria (Coburg-Saxe-Gotha) became Queen of the UK and her uncle Ernst August became King of Hanover.

In China's case the personal union rule ended when the Qing dynasty abdicated.

Dude you talking bout DARJEELING? reallY? The Darjeeling in West Bengal? You mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom