What's new

Featured North Korea reveals GIANT new ICBM, amongst others in its annual parade

Since when US needs justification to wage wars and station its troops around the world?

There hatred is not a good thing for China, Japan is one of China's most important trading partners, they have their centuries old national feud tracing back to Ming dynasty 600 years ago and it had little to do with China, with or without China or US, They will still hate each other anyway.

not just Ming but in Tang DY too, what @mike2000isback said are bullsh!ts!

Since when Chinese army needs someone else's premission to fight in korean penesula?

Let the facts talk, N.Korea repeatedly threatens to nuke US and it does possess WMD, there's no question about it, but US is very weak about N.Korea's threat, military intervention is never an option, why?

_20201011192112-png.678350

You are very wrong, it was Mao, if you think Mao is a weak character whom Stalin can impose his will on, you are very wrong, Mao and Stalin didn't really like each other. During WWII communists and US were allies, and in the following Chinese civil war US largely adopted a hands off policy, even US was very disappointed about KMT and ready to give up on it, it was the Korean war changed everything. Without the Korean war , Taiwan would've been part of PRC for 70 years. It has pros and cons, but Mao made his decision.

My friend this is what I am trying to tell you.... NK ICBM AND ATOM BOMB is stopping USA from attacking them.... when you say attack on NK is an attack on China it gives wrong impression that USA doesn't dare to attack NK because of China which is not the case.....
If India Attacks North Korea, The North Koreans will permanently send those Nukes to India, but not in the way you want. Remember they have 350 Kiloton weapons (tested not just theoretical yield) and and this new missile probably has a 15,000-20,000 km range and the ability to carry MIRVs.

Even the US is reluctant to take on the North Koreans directly, which is why the US president literally went to North Korea (crossing the DMZ) and meet with Kim Jung Un in multiple summits to negotiate a compromise. China has a mutual defense treaty with North Korea, So you would be taking on multiple opponents in a war you would have started, obliging the Chinese to carry out total war.

Be careful what you wish for.

the last large NK missile; Hawsong-15 was maxed out at 13,000 km

Multiple sources estimate this new missile to be 15,000-20,000 km. It’s weight is estimated to be 100,000 kg compared to China DF-41 at 80,000 kg.

Wait for AGNI 6 test my friend.....

Let the facts talk, N.Korea repeatedly threatens to nuke US and it does possess WMD, there's no question about it, but US is very weak about N.Korea's threat, military intervention is never an option, why?

_20201011192112-png.678350

You are very wrong, it was Mao, if you think Mao is a weak character whom Stalin can impose his will on, you are very wrong, Mao and Stalin didn't really like each other. During WWII communists and US were allies, and in the following Chinese civil war US largely adopted a hands off policy, even US was very disappointed about KMT and ready to give up on it, it was the Korean war changed everything. Without the Korean war , Taiwan would've been part of PRC for 70 years. It has pros and cons, but Mao made his decision.

It would be unwise to join NK in a war. Best to send the best arms to NK and figure out where the US is stronger, then focus on your own future war with the US. A US vs NK/China war is too convenient for the US.

NK vs US could end in a nuclear exchange, where NK nukes/missiles don't work because of EW weapons by the US. China does not want any part of that. They want to be the observer, so China can focus 5-10% of GDP in the next year to figuring out how to defeat US EW weapons.

A US vs Iran, US vs Venezuela, or US vs NK are learning lessons for China.

It would be unwise to join NK in a war. Best to send the best arms to NK and figure out where the US is stronger, then focus on your own future war with the US. A US vs NK/China war is too convenient for the US.

NK vs US could end in a nuclear exchange, where NK nukes/missiles don't work because of EW weapons by the US. China does not want any part of that. They want to be the observer, so China can focus 5-10% of GDP in the next year to figuring out how to defeat US EW weapons.

Exactly the reason why China allowed to become NK a nuclear power with ICBM.... so China doesn't have to enter into the war...... some kids here believe China will let her all achievements go waste by fighting USA for NK.....

Good job NK on developing powerful ICBM Hwasong-16 under such difficult circumstances. Compared to NK indian missile force is a joke with high failure rate and joke "icbm" agni-v with only 33% of the range of a hwasong-16. 2.8 trillion indian economy is getting beat by a $28 billion backwards north korean economy LOL

My friend this is what I am trying to tell you.... NK ICBM AND ATOM BOMB is stopping USA from attacking them.... when you say attack on NK is an attack on China it gives wrong impression that USA doesn't dare to attack NK because of China which is not the case.....
Why US didn't attack N.Korea when they learned that N.Korea was developing nuclear weapons?? N.Korea is not very big, US airforce can easily destroy N.Korea's nuclear facilities.

Technically China and US are still at war in Korea, we only had a truce, not a peace treaty.

"The Korean Peninsula technically remains in a state of war. Fighting halted on July 27, 1953 under an armistice signed between Washington and Beijing. "

Why US didn't attack N.Korea when they learned that N.Korea was developing nuclear weapons?? N.Korea is not very big, US airforce can easily destroy N.Korea's nuclear facilities.

Technically China and US are still at war in Korea, we only had a truce, not a peace treaty.

"The Korean Peninsula technically remains in a state of war. Fighting halted on July 27, 1953 under an armistice signed between Washington and Beijing. "

Since it was small USA underestimated its threat and now regrets.....
Good job NK on developing powerful ICBM Hwasong-16 under such difficult circumstances. Compared to NK indian missile force is a joke with high failure rate and joke "icbm" agni-v with only 33% of the range of a hwasong-16. 2.8 trillion indian economy is getting beat by a $28 billion backwards north korean economy LOL

Huh....Ever heard of SURYA or AGNI 6???

I bet Trump will be like, do we have any Physically larger Missile we can show up ? I have to tweet , my missile is larger than yours Rocketman :D

Wait for AGNI 6 test my friend.....

If you wanna pick a fight with North Korea it’s your funeral pyre buddy

Ever heard of SURYA or AGNI 6???

Both are canceled projects. DRDO chief has publicly said they have no plans to build missile with more than 5000 km range in order to avoid sanctions from west.
yeah those are Indian Gods with English names. Sir Ya and Agony. Who actually owns India, hey?

Surya is the sun deity in hinduism and agni means "fire" in sanskrit

The ICBM is so huge becos its a liquid fuel missile which survivability is questionable. It will take hours to refuel such huge ICBM.

not necessarily. there are many liquid fueled rockets which can be kept permanently fueled i.e. nitrogen tetroxide and unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine, especially in passivated tanks i.e. passivated titanium.

the advantage of liquid fuel is throw weight. NK needs the throw weight for their doctrine.

Back
Top Bottom