What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

Your numbers are too small to challenge the biggest indic race in the sub continent. And for the last 1000 years there were numerous attempt to kill and clean all the muslim in India. But muslim kept on growing and Islamic India is the ultimate destiny.

Depends what you think Muslims are trying to achieve. If your purpose as Muslims is just to multiply your numbers and live miserable lives, than yes you are succeeding. Muslims in India are probably the least educated and have the lowest income among all groups, because they (a vast majority of the poor Muslims) prefer to have many kids and not invest in their children's education. Situation is even worse for the so called Muslims in Pakistan, and the less said about Bangladesh Muslims the better (you guys barely have a 800 dollar per year per capita income, again pathetic). Most illegal Bangladeshis that live in India work as servants to Indians. You might have grand delusions of capturing India and making it "Islamic" or whatever, but the thing is no one cares about that any more. The fact is Muslims (especially in BD) have no quality of life, no education, no proper housing, no wealth.

The fact that you are preaching all this BS from a nice home in US (so called Zionist's best friend, your tax money goes to killing Muslims in Afghanistan/Pak and Middle East) shows that you don't believe in this Ummah and Islamic crap anyways, otherwise you wont be living in a nation that is considered the biggest enemy and murderer or Muslims. You have your nice standard of living in US, and you are simply a hypocrite preaching hatred, something that even you know is crazy and would not bother coming to South Asia to do.

I would vote for BJP and say to everyone to vote for BJP. This anti national congress needs to be out of power soon and never to return to power hopefully. (to set the record straight I used to vote for congress, so I am not a BJP supporter showing my congress hate). But I am hurt to see my countrymen in N/E having to suffer like this coz of these Congress fools.

Hyderabad also sees exodus of people from North-East

At least 1,000 Assamese and Bodos residing in the Madhapur and Rayadurg areas of Hyderabad are understood to have left for their native places in Assam in the last three days, following rumours that some of them had received threats from miscreants representing a particular religion.
According to the Hyderabad Assamese Association leader Sarbeshwar, around 10,000 Assamese are living in Hyderabad. Most of them are living in Siddique Nagar near Madhapur and Anjaiah Nagar in Raidurg, under Cyberabad police commissionerate limits.

While majority of them are eking out livelihood as security guards with various security agencies and working at software companies, malls and restraurants in the Madhapur area, others are working as software professionals and doing jobs in various other private companies.

Unconfirmed reports said one security guard from Assam belonging to Anjaiah Nagar was allegedly beaten up by unidentified persons while he was traveling in a train a few days ago. "There were rumours that some persons representing religious organizations were making enquiries about Assamese living in Hyderabad. This has naturally worried the Assamese," Sarbeshwar said.

The Cyberabad police on Thursday dispelled the rumours that hundreds of Assamese living in Hyderabad were being threatened by miscreants and forced to leave the city, in the wake of recent violence in Assam.

Cyberabad police commissioner Dwaraka Tirumala Rao held a meeting with Assamese people at Madhapur on Thursda and appealed to them not to believe in rumours that they would be attacked if they did not leave the city. "None of the Assamese was assaulted or threatened by any one. However, in view of the prevailing situation in Assam, a lot of Assamese are going to their native places to visit their families out of their own anxiety," the Commissioner said.

Assam Youth Welfare Association chairman Subhash Datta, who came from Guwahati, said there was no need for the resident Assamese of Hyderabad to get panic. "The police assured us full protection. So, there is nothing to worry," he told the media.

The Commissioner said police pickets were in Anjaiah Nagar and Siddique Nagar and the police had intensified patrolling in Raidurg and Madapur areas. "We have opened helpline with phone numbers: 9490617100/9490617370, to help Assamese people returning to Hyderabad," he said.

Now Hyderabad joins the list.

This is a well researched article on the situation. Asaduddin Owaisi(MP Hyderabad) toured the violence affected parts of Assam twice in the last two weeks. In his second trip, his group went in with an aid of 20 lakhs(in much needed medical help) and doctors. But in the pictures of his tour, I see only Muslim camps in the background so far.
An Assamese caught between Hindu and Muslim groups | Firstpost

Quote from the news article:
“I was stopped by two persons on a bike who told me, Ramzan ke baad yahan rahoge, to maroge.” (If you stay here after Eid, you will be killed),” Baruah said.

As I talk with Baruah, a group of VHP activists walk in and make him wear a saffron scarf.

A locked house where an Assamese migrant used to live in the city. Image courtesy TS Sudhir.

“Yeh aapki suraksha ke liye hai (this is for your protection)” they said and assured nothing would happen to him or his family in Hyderabad. In fact, the activists are preparing an exhaustive list of people from Assam in the locality.

“They are our people. We need to take care of them,” one of the activists told me. Just yesterday, Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi and leaders from the MIM had visited the locality to make the same promise.

Your numbers are too small to challenge the biggest indic race in the sub continent. And for the last 1000 years there were numerous attempt to kill and clean all the muslim in India. But muslim kept on growing and Islamic India is the ultimate destiny.
BD's grave was dug by west pakistan till IA came and pulled your chestnut out of fire.Now dont try to dig osama style watery grave for yourself.

I made a separate thread for Hyderabad so that people can see the news more readily.

BD's grave was dug by west pakistan till IA came and pulled your chestnut out of fire.Now dont try to dig osama style watery grave for yourself.

sister are you a pakistani or a bangladeshi ??

11,000 flee Bangalore..............

Bangladesh friendship is causing heavy 4 India?

Strange why bang and hyd in the list?

After Bangalore, Chennai too sees exodus

South India — which has never seen non-locals fleeing the region for fear of their lives — continued to witness the unprecedented exodus of citizens from the Northeast on Thursday, with thousands from Chennai too rushing to the railway station to take the train home.

In Bangalore, where it all began, their flight continued unabated with 7,500 more people boarding four Guwahati-bound trains — three special trains apart from the regular Bangalore-Guwahati Express.

On Thursday evening, nearly 3,000 workers and students, mostly from Assam, were seen waiting at Chennai Central, eager to board the two Guwahati-bound trains that were scheduled for departure at 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. on Friday. A number of them had arrived from Coimbatore and Madurai.
“Nothing has happened till now, but we are very sure something really bad is going to happen. Our Bangalore friends have said we have to leave before August 20,” said Bishnu, 21, who hails from Dibrugarh and works as a waiter in a restaurant in Chennai.

Chennai Commissioner of Police J.K. Tripathy told The Hindu that no complaint of violence against natives of the Northeast had been reported so far. “They don’t need to worry at all, they are safe. We will make sure there is no untoward situation,” Mr. Tripathy said.

But migrant workers from the Northeast appeared too panicky at the moment to pay heed to such assurances. “Incidents have already been reported from Hyderabad, Bangalore and from Kerala. I am very scared,” said Bishnu, who has been working in Chennai for the past three years. “It was never like this before. Everyone is extremely scared this time.”

“We are employed as security guards at the Siruseri IT Park,” said Bindeswar, who huddled with his colleagues at the Central station. “We spoke to our companies today but none of them agreed to take responsibility for our safety.” They heard rumours that four people had already been killed in Bangalore and said they did not wish to meet the same fate. “Our families back home are petrified. They want us back as soon as possible,” said Bindeswar.

Most people fleeing Chennai happen to hail from Assam; though smaller, separate groups from Manipur and Mizoram, were waiting to leave too. The sense of panic is evident in the student community as well, according to college heads. “This is mainly because their friends from Bangalore are sending them all sorts of messages and they are falling prey to rumours. We have assured them that they are safe here,” said a professor at Loyola College.

The Hindu : States / Karnataka : After Bangalore, Chennai too sees exodus

These are Indians and they don't feel safe in India.

Depends what you think Muslims are trying to achieve. If your purpose as Muslims is just to multiply your numbers and live miserable lives, than yes you are succeeding. Muslims in India are probably the least educated and have the lowest income among all groups, because they (a vast majority of the poor Muslims) prefer to have many kids and not invest in their children's education. Situation is even worse for the so called Muslims in Pakistan, and the less said about Bangladesh Muslims the better (you guys barely have a 800 dollar per year per capita income, again pathetic). Most illegal Bangladeshis that live in India work as servants to Indians. You might have grand delusions of capturing India and making it "Islamic" or whatever, but the thing is no one cares about that any more. The fact is Muslims (especially in BD) have no quality of life, no education, no proper housing, no wealth.

The fact that you are preaching all this BS from a nice home in US (so called Zionist's best friend, your tax money goes to killing Muslims in Afghanistan/Pak and Middle East) shows that you don't believe in this Ummah and Islamic crap anyways, otherwise you wont be living in a nation that is considered the biggest enemy and murderer or Muslims. You have your nice standard of living in US, and you are simply a hypocrite preaching hatred, something that even you know is crazy and would not bother coming to South Asia to do.

Please provide proof that there are illegal Bangladeshis working in India.

And people in BD live on average 3 years longer than Indians. So who is the beggar here then?

Lastly, you Indians had 25 year headstart over BD people and you are arguably worse off than BD in most social health indicators.

Why is this a common feeling in India?

Because of the central government and its policies. Beyond that I am taking the fifth as I am both angry and had couple of drinks due to hectic day at office.

Because of the central government and its policies. Beyond that I am taking the fifth as I am both angry and had couple of drinks due to hectic day at office.

maybe tats the prob u guys drink a lot and then fight?

Back
Top Bottom