What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

Earlier scions of Indus civilization were Hindus and Buddhists. And now it is also Muslims.

Civilizations are known by the people who hold its cradle. We hold the cradle and have lived in these areas for tens of thousands of years as Hindus, as Buddhists and now as Muslims.

Yes some of us came from other places and settled here, like the Aryans and many others we may not be aware of.

We are not Saudis, nor Arabs, nor Iranians and nor anybody else but have been part of this land forever.

However, the greatest thing that has happened over a period of time is the joining of two great civilizations in one entity -Pakistan.

Go weep your heart out.

if the bolded part is what you are saying, then it is very easy to see you are wrong by anyone. CIVILIZATIONS ARE KNOWN BY THE ETHICS, CULTURE, AND TRADITION They and their people follow. You belong to a civilization ONLY AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW IT AND CONTINUE ITS TRADITIONS AND CULTURES. Islam follows none of INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION.

So if India was not divided then Indians were Indus valley Civilization people. But if India got Divided we no longer are as the rivew Indus flows in Pakistan. And if God forbids river Indus stops following tomorrow, you would say Indus Civilisation dont exist.

and I am seriously wondering why u cant feel proud of YOUR ARAB CIVILIZATION instead when you have embraced it. whats the issue here. Isn't Arab Civilization something to be proud of? Can you deny that ISLAM is Arab Civilization? Can you say that you don't belong belong to Mecca and Medina? Can you say you don't PRACTICE and BELIEVE in Values and Culture of Mecca and Medina?

MECCA and MEDINA culture and traditions and Indus valley Civilization are two different propositions all together.

buddhism is new religion compare hinduism and jainism.both are oldest religion .and pakistanis are fallower of arab culture only indian's are true Descendant of indus vally civilization not any arab culture fallower.

This is a false belief that Pakistanis follow Arab culture. We have our own rich culture and are proud of it.

What you are saying is more akin to, Indians are following American culture because that is where they are going to get money from.

You may be followers of Indus Valley Civilization but do not hold the cradle.

It is we who are the scions of Indus Valley as well as Muslim civilizations.

if the bolded part is what you are saying, then it is very easy to see you are wrong by anyone. CIVILIZATIONS ARE KNOWN BY THE ETHICS, CULTURE, AND TRADITION They and their people follow. You belong to a civilization ONLY AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW IT AND CONTINUE ITS TRADITIONS AND CULTURES. Islam follows none of INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION.

So if India was not divided then Indians were Indus valley Civilization people. But if India got Divided we no longer are as the rivew Indus flows in Pakistan. And if God forbids river Indus stops following tomorrow, you would say Indus Civilisation dont exist.

and I am seriously wondering why u cant feel proud of YOUR ARAB CIVILIZATION instead when you have embraced it. whats the issue here. Isn't Arab Civilization something to be proud of? Can you deny that ISLAM is Arab Civilization? Can you say that you don't belong belong to Mecca and Medina? Can you say you don't PRACTICE and BELIEVE in Values and Culture of Mecca and Medina?

What has MECCA and MEDINA culture and traditions and Indus valley Civilization are two different propositions all together.

Let me say with all humility and humbleness ........

If aunty had balls she would have been an uncle

Initial steps to become a anti-muslim Dog.
so RSS members are what you claim, how great of you? Do you know that there is a MUSLIM wing in RSS that is active till today.
the problem with you guys is that, you can not distinguish between people who fight for equal rights of all and people who create violence for the benefit of one community at the cost of others.

This is a false belief that Pakistanis follow Arab culture. We have our own rich culture and are proud of it.

What you are saying is more akin to, Indians are following American culture because that is where they are going to get money from.

It is we who are the scions of Indus Valley as well as Muslim civilizations.

it has got nothing with holding the river. Seriously you look very bad when you give such a low level argument. If say for example God today carve out two nations from Pakistan, and Indus becomes part of new nation then suddenly u (supposedly) Indus valley will IN A MOMENT become non Indus valley people. I mean this doesn't sound good reasoning at all.

What if US were to capture SA, then all the US people will become ARABS and Arabs will become what? Non Arabs, coz US controls the Mecca and Medina.

Do I have to carry Indus in my pocket. So u go to US, u become Non Indus, when u come back u again become Indus. So a Arab goes to Pakistan he becomes Indus, and goes to India becomes Dharmic, and then again Arab when back to SA!! See this is how your thinking seems.

I hold Indus, so we are Indus. I hold Mecca and Medina so I am ARAB, so will say the US people after capturing SA. I hope you will be the only one then who will agree that US are Arab CIVILIZATION coz they hold the Mecca and Medina. This doesnt work that way. Should be clear by now.

Civilization has some rules, Culture and Traditions. If you dont follow them YOU DONT BELONG TO IT. AND ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INDUS VALLEY CULTURE AND TRADITIONS. Its ROOTS like in MECCA and MEDINA, so ISLAM is very much an ARAB CIVILIZATION WHICH HAS SPREAD FAR AND AWAY TILL PAKISTAN and INDIA ALSO (for Indian Muslims).

so RSS members are what you claim, how great of you? Do you know that there is a MUSLIM wing in RSS that is active till today.
the problem with you guys is that, you can not distinguish between people who fight for equal rights of all and people who create violence for the benefit of one community at the cost of others.

The rest of the world is bonkers and only RSS lovers are right.

What an argument.

Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims lived happily alongside in many places in India. And then, all of a sudden, Hindu friends and neighbours burnt and killed thousands of Muslim men, women and children in Modi's Gujarat without any fault of theirs.
ya the MUSLIMS where so quite, except that they burnt 56 people alive in a coach. what do you expect from the VICTISM, ladoo in this case. MUSLIMS should be blamed for why the RIOT happened in the first place
Why was Babri Mosque destroyed.
why was RAM temple destroyed and a MOSQUE built by the INVADERs of BHARAT, if the invaders have the right to do what they did when in power, we do have the same right, is it not.

Why was the holiest of Sikh shrine destroyed and Sikhs in Punjab killed as if they were not human beings. Why were thousands of innocent Sikh men, women and children were killed in the streets of Delhi in the aftermath of Indra Gandhi's death.
That was not done by HINDUS, but was done by the CONGRESS clad who call themselves secular, it compromised of HINDUS, MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANs, why is that called as a HINDU triggered attack.
You need to keep your eyes open, while you are living with peaceful saffron clad RSS stalwarts.
we (all Dharmic religion) have lived here for 1000's of years in peace with out waging war based on religion until the arival of Abharamic religion to the subcontinent.
we (ALL Dharmic) religion projected free thinkers, but Abharamic religion kills any one who questions, that is the reason that guys are not successfull in spritual enlightenment.

The rest of the world is bonkers and only RSS lovers are right.

What an argument.
i dont know about others, but fanatic MUSLIMS are bonkers.
they think that their race should rule others, for example MR ZARVAN is one such fanatic in PDF. I can show n numbers in the MUSLIM community, but in dharmic religion you can see INDIANS fighting for a religion that is not of their own.

it has got nothing with holding the river. Seriously you look very bad when you give such a low level argument. If say for example God today carve out two nations from Pakistan, and Indus becomes part of new nation then suddenly u (supposedly) Indus valley will IN A MOMENT become non Indus valley people. I mean this doesn't sound good reasoning at all.

What if US were to capture SA, then all the US people will become ARABS and Arabs will become what? Non Arabs, coz US controls the Mecca and Medina.

Do I have to carry Indus in my pocket. So u go to US, u become Non Indus, when u come back u again become Indus. So a Arab goes to Pakistan he becomes Indus, and goes to India becomes Dharmic, and then again Arab when back to SA!! See this is how your thinking seems.

I hold Indus, so we are Indus. I hold Mecca and Medina so I am ARAB, so will say the US people after capturing SA. I hope you will be the only one then who will agree that US are Arab CIVILIZATION coz they hold the Mecca and Medina. This doesnt work that way. Should be clear by now.

Civilization has some rules, Culture and Traditions. If you dont follow them YOU DONT BELONG TO IT. AND ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH INDUS VALLEY CULTURE AND TRADITIONS. Its ROOTS like in MECCA and MEDINA, so ISLAM is very much an ARAB CIVILIZATION WHICH HAS SPREAD FAR AND AWAY TILL PAKISTAN and INDIA ALSO (for Indian Muslims).

O c'mon now. stop presenting stupid arguments.

Let me remain bad. At least I am happy.

But tell me, the same people who lived here were Hindus once, Buddhist once and remained part of Indus civilization. It is only when the same people become Muslims, they can not be from the same stock.

On one hand you people tell us, both Indian and Pakistanis are the same people, have same culture, same language, etc etc. And then you say because you are Muslims, you are bad and do not belong here.

I say that, I am the scion of Indian civilization and I am a Muslim and a Pakistani.

You are people who were captured and ruled by differing set of people from Indus civilization, to Arab civilization, to Iranian civilization to European civilization, but you are not from Indus civilization - the whole of you as an entity.

Because you don't have an identity, you are looking fo an identity and are grabbing straws from over 4000 year old empires, the actual scions of those empires are present day Pakistanis and not people living far away in the gangetic plains and wrongfully call themselves Indians.

Kashmir, Gujarat, Kerala, Assam...

you want more to happen?

Or are you willing to look at the truth?

Because I also had this hope once that it is some elements.... turns out that these "some elements" are really a lot as they rampage in so many different parts of the country.

WTF was in Mumbai then if it is "some elements"?

Why was there no condemnation of the massacre in Assam and instead support of foreign illegals just because of religion?

Do you have an answer, friend?

Till now it has been these 4 states I mentioned; next it could be your hometown.

You want that to happen? Tell me.
If it were "All Muslims" like you claim then India would have seen Gujarat in every corner. Lets not forget what everyone is preaching here, "Dharmic Religion". The fundamentals also preach "Peace". You ask, why was there no condemnation.. Was there one on the Killings? Are we savages now that killing of Humans must be pardoned? Why was there no Condemnation that people were being killed? I was talking about Assam. Illegals maybe but is killing and rioting the answer? Thats not what Hinduism taught me.

Come on man. I understand everything you are saying but you have to draw a line somewhere...

Someone circulated a Doctored MMS clips of violence in MYANMAR and Assam and muslims went mad...this people mixed up myanmar and assam...i bet this people don't even know where myanmar

I am condused again!! Indian used to make fun of so called Ummah!! Now they are crying a river when Ummi brothers are coming out?????

For what? Cleaning india from muslims.,

No I didnt say that, However I am for cleansing anyone which treats Religion is above a nation. Be it hindu, be it muslim and be it mass or an indivisual.

Through out the time Congress remained in power, they have always played the "Dirty politics". Its time that we need someone and I quote here "if eats a little but does something for the country in ways that will keep the country first and everything else second"

Thats why I want Modi. and its the same reason modi is liked by Chinese because Chinese do the same, a person who is hated by her Pakistani friends...

ya the MUSLIMS where so quite, except that they burnt 56 people alive in a coach. what do you expect from the VICTISM, ladoo in this case. MUSLIMS should be blamed for why the RIOT happened in the first place

Where was the democratic India's rule of law at that time. Should've punished the people who did this instead of burning 3000 innocent women and children. Brave people you are, aren't you. Shame on you India.

why was RAM temple destroyed and a MOSQUE built by the INVADERs of BHARAT, if the invaders have the right to do what they did when in power, we do have the same right, is it not.

Even Vajpayee said it was a black day for India. What else do you want me to say.

That was not done by HINDUS, but was done by the CONGRESS clad who call themselves secular, it compromised of HINDUS, MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANs, why is that called as a HINDU triggered attack.

Tell that to the Sikhs. Aren't you ashamed being an Indian when such things happen in your country.

we (all Dharmic religion) have lived here for 1000's of years in peace with out waging war based on religion until the arival of Abharamic religion to the subcontinent.
we (ALL Dharmic) religion projected free thinkers, but Abharamic religion kills any one who questions, that is the reason that guys are not successfull in spritual enlightenment.

i dont know about others, but fanatic MUSLIMS are bonkers.
they think that their race should rule others, for example MR ZARVAN is one such fanatic in PDF. I can show n numbers in the MUSLIM community, but in dharmic religion you can see INDIANS fighting for a religion that is not of their own.

The peaceful dharmic religion - let me quote history .......

The number killed in the Mahabharata War
April 9, 2009 — Hariprasad

My previous article on the Akshouhini gave rise to some interesting discussions in the comments section. Sri Chiraan rightly pointed out that the actual number of people who participated in the war had to be much more. It was, after all, the “Maha”bharata war!

I recalled reading in the Tatparya Nirnaya that the number 18 Akshouhinis was just the core army. The actual army *had* to be much bigger! So I got down to doing some research on this and yes, the Bhaarata has captured this detail as well. We find details of the actual fatalities (and survivors) in the war in the Stri Parva. The Pandavas, along with Krishna, come to meet Dhritharashtra and Gandhari. At one point, Dhritharashtra asks Yudhishthira if he knows the number of people dead and number of survivors. The numbers that Dharma reveals are

• Fatalities : 1 billion, 660 million and 20,000!!!
• Survivors : 240,165

Today’s world population is 6 billion, 700 odd million. Even in today’s terms, about 25% of the population got wiped out in the war!

http://anandatirtha.wordpress.com/2009/04/09/the-number-killed-in-the-mahabharata/

At the time this war took place, the world's population would certainly not have been over 6 billion.

You guys killed almost half of the world's population in a genocidal frenzy and call it peaceful.

The great Ashoka ushered peace in India and was a noble king holding the greatest of the empires in India.

Let me just quote only one of his battles ........ Ashoka in his rampaging invasion of the eastern province of Kalinga, in which his army slew more than 100,000 men.

Where was Kalinga - on Mars! Wasn't it in India and he killed a mere hundred thousand only in one battle.

You guys are doing the same since centuries and are still butchers for the minorities.

Take your peace elsewhere and drown yourself in it, peacefully.

Schmuck!

looks to me, the panic is caused by real threatening by radical elements in Bangalore. it is sad to see these Indians fleeing our states when We cannot promise security to them! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what I had been warning those NE people that they should not cross the limit. At the end of the day Muslim will become Muslim and Bengalis will also become Bengalis. Illegal immigration hype will not hold the water for too long. Now you people are pissing your pants even hearing some rumors.

oh really pakistani rules india i throughout history today's pakistan is ruled by modern day indian people or invaders.u punjabi produced only two great leaders .1.pourush
2.ranjit singh

give me more punjabi name who ruled india .and in give many name from today's india who ruled pakistan .

I am talking about a civilization and you have lowered yourself to the province of Punjab.

Shows your acumen. Grow up please.

Back
Top Bottom