What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

At least 20 shia muslims were pulled off from a bus and shot dead today in northern Pakistan....in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN muslims are killing muslims!!!!!

why you guys are allowed to post off topic garbage ???? Where does Pakistan come from?? :offtopic:

At least 20 shia muslims were pulled off from a bus and shot dead today in northern Pakistan....in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN muslims are killing muslims!!!!!

why you guys are allowed to post off topic garbage ???? Where does Pakistan come from?? :offtopic:

Hey, I am a Pakistani. Go take the Indian Muslims and jump in hell or high water for all i care.

I am offering comment about treatment of Indian minorities and the racism being practiced by majority Hindus. I am just narrating facts and you bring out religion because I happen to be a Muslim - or you believe that I am a Muslim.

Narrow minded, narrow thinking.
bro first save ur country minority where every mounth teen minority 25 hindus girls daily abducted and force converted by islamist .

‘Abducted Pak Hindu girl forced to convert’ - Indian Express

Persecution of Hindus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think there is a need for the Govt to ensure that Propaganda is banned in all religious institutions. Anyone preaching hatred of other religion or community or sect should be jailed. In that regards it is a good idea to monitor all religious places and their activities.

hate speech should be sentenced by 5 years RI minimum. I think the Muslims of our country need a better and liberal education, also the Mullahs are the PRIMARY source of CORRUPTING the minds. I believe all problems of Muslims with other communities star and end at the Mullahs doors. (Basically all Mullahs teach one thing - If u do this this this this n this n this thing U r not Muslim and the list is endless. why they do so? Simple to make a living. its the easiest way to garner money.)

I propose that all Mullahs speeches in India be monitored and anyone preaching hatred or extremism in speech be banned and jailed. Only Mullahs who teach Humanity and good values and Modern values be allowed. So that the children who grow up tomorrow are liberal and open minded.

In my view the biggest problem of Muslim community is the STRONG grip of Mullahs over them. I don't see such strong command of Pandits/Preachers of Hindus/Sikhs/Christians and other communities. It is basically these Mullahs strong control and their continuous negative preaching which is causing the Muslims mind to corrupt.

Imagine urself (hindu/Sikh/Jain/Christian or any other person) being constantly told by some person who has STRONG command over you that ur community is in danger, that u r not a real hindu/sikh/chrisian etc if you dont do this n this n this. That u r the true man of god etc etc.. being told things like this over years you are bound to be a problem for people from other religions.

I am all for very strong control over the SPEECH and MATERIAL distributed by each and every Mullah and also other Preachers other religions. Any kind of hatred or extreme teaching should be disallowed and the Mullah/Preacher jailed.

Only modern thinking, educatiion, liberalisation of muslim women and MOST IMPORTANTLY freeing of the Muslim from the MULLAHS grip will make them integrate with other. A Mullah Should have no control over a muslim mind.

How Pakistani site incited Muslims in India against northeasterners

mumbai.jpg

The rumour-mongering and resultant panic among northeasterners living in Bangalore, Mysore and other cities of Karnataka and in other States began in mid-July after a Pakistani website, of which nobody seems to have had heard of till then, posted a picture of Buddhist monks supervising the burial of Tibetans killed in the devastating earthquake that hit Tibet in April 2010. The picture was luridly described as showing “Buddhist monks with the bodies of Rohingya Muslims killed by Buddhists in Burma”.

Within days, the photograph with its provocative caption went viral, appearing on the front pages of Urdu newspapers in Pakistan and getting re-posted on several Islamic websites and blogs which claimed the picture was ‘evidence’ of Rohingyas being massacred by Buddhists in Burma.

It did not take long for the picture to surface on Indian websites and blogs; social media was used for propagating the patent falsehood; it was used for propaganda to rouse Muslim sentiments. A Bangalore-based Urdu newspaper reproduced the photograph and the provocative caption. It got away with this blatant violation of ethics and law.

Yet, since that particular photograph had been widely used by media around the world in 2010, its misuse to incite Muslims was swiftly spotted. Tibetans living in India, when they came to know of the picture doing the rounds, lodged a formal protest.

“The Central Tibetan Administration based in Dharamshala is deeply disturbed and concerned over the circulation of a misleading photograph in some sections of the media showing Tibetan monks in their reports on the recent violence in Burma involving Buddhists and Rohingya Muslims,” the CTA said in a statement issued on August 14, 2012.

“A photograph of Tibetan monks standing in front of a pile of dead bodies appeared in many websites in the Muslim countries, especially Pakistan,” it said. The statement said that “this photo of Tibetan monks was actually taken during their relief work in Kyegudo (Yushul), eastern Tibet, after a devastating earthquake hit the region on April 14, 2010. The Tibetan monks extended remarkable service in the rescue and relief operations at the time.”

“The relevant department of the Central Tibetan Administration wrote a letter to a website in Pakistan (ColumPk.com, Urdu Current Affairs Portal) on July 30 to remove the photo from its website, which it did so the next day,” it further added.

“But the photo is still in circulation, as some Muslims carrying the photo during their recent protest in Mumbai on August 11, 2012, appeared in Zee News, a leading news channel in India,” the CTA said.

That's the part of the game, bhai.

First attack and then call to stay and then pretend to be peaceful and all.

कभी North India में रहे हो भाई? यहाँ रहोगे तो पता चलेगा कि ये सब क्या खेल है । It is all part of the politics.

Is that all you got?

Practise what you preach-- first stop trashing Myanmar's massacre and then ask others to stop their genuine issues, clown.

Your identity crisis is very entertaining. Indus Valley & Islamic civilization; now I see where your confusion comes from.

We have an identity, that of being scions of Indus and Muslim civilizations.

Who are you. What is your identity - being part of a so-called dharmic religious family.

From which civilization do you belong to.

Indus civilization - who holds the cradle? RSS I believe. :)

Identify yourself before boasting.

We have an identity, that of being scions of Indus and Muslim civilizations.

Who are you. What is your identity - being part of a so-called dharmic religious family.

From which civilization do you belong to.

Indus civilization - who holds the cradle? RSS I believe. :)

Identify yourself before boasting.

Indus valley is not the BIRTHPLACE of ISlamic Civilization. Islam did not originate in Indus Valley. Indus valley culture and traditions are FOLLOWED in India. The Pakistan people STOPPED following Indus Valley Civilization and ADOPTED Islamic Culture and Civilization.

Islam has nothing to do with Indus Valley Culture and Civilization. Those Indus Valley People spread across India since more and more areas became capable of supporting humans. Pakistani people lost the Indus Valley Culture and Traditions when they embraced Islam which is originated in SAUDI NOT INDUS VALLEY.

Though the river still is in Pakistan. Its more like an important place for Indians which unfortunately is in Pakistan control, nothing more.

So if you follow ISLAM you belong to SAUDI CIVILIZATION AND CULTURE.Feel Proud About it if you have embraced it.

Don't fight with others who are Still Following Indus Valley Civilization. Indians never CLAIM SAUDI CIVILIZATION AS THEIRS.

For some more INFO:

Religion
The so-called Shiva Pashupati seal
Further information: Prehistoric religion, History of Hinduism, and History of Jainism
Some Indus valley seals show swastikas, which are found in other religions (worldwide), especially in Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. The earliest evidence for elements of Hinduism are alleged to have been present before and during the early Harappan period.[62]

What has SWASTIKA got to do with ISLAM?

In view of the large number of figurines found in the Indus valley, some scholars believe that the Harappan people worshipped a Mother goddess symbolizing fertility, a common practice among rural Hindus even today.

Do ISLAM ALLOW U TO PRAY BEFORE ANY FIGURE?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilization

So please feel proud of your SAUDI CIVILIZATION, I will support you but don't CLAIM Indus Civilization which you do not belong to.

I still don't understand as to how a whole community, which I believe have been voting in Indian elections, all of a sudden is being accused of being illegal Bangladeshis. I haven't seen any proof of all this except RSS types shouting hoarse that they are Bangladeshis.

It seems that this primarily because these guys are Muslims and are being paid in kind for being Muslims and nothing else.

again old victim card by fallower of islamic ummah.:cry:.they are illigal migrants and bodo have every rights to kick their a55.by the way stop crying.

Indus valley is not the BIRTHPLACE of ISlamic Civilization. Islam did not originate in Indus Valley. Indus valley culture and traditions are FOLLOWED in India. The Pakistan people STOPPED following Indus Valley Civilization and ADOPTED Islamic Culture and Civilization.

Islam has nothing to do with Indus Valley Culture and Civilization. Those Indus Valley People spread across India since more and more areas became capable of supporting humans. Pakistani people lost the Indus Valley Culture and Traditions when they embraced Islam which is originated in SAUDI NOT INDUS VALLEY.

Though the river still is in Pakistan. Its more like an important place for Indians which unfortunately is in Pakistan control, nothing more.

So if you follow ISLAM you belong to SAUDI CIVILIZATION AND CULTURE.Feel Proud About it if you have embraced it.

Don't fight with others who are Still Following Indus Valley Civilization. Indians never CLAIM SAUDI CIVILIZATION AS THEIRS.

For some more INFO:

Religion
The so-called Shiva Pashupati seal
Further information: Prehistoric religion, History of Hinduism, and History of Jainism
Some Indus valley seals show swastikas, which are found in other religions (worldwide), especially in Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism. The earliest evidence for elements of Hinduism are alleged to have been present before and during the early Harappan period.[62]

What has SWASTIKA got to do with ISLAM?

In view of the large number of figurines found in the Indus valley, some scholars believe that the Harappan people worshipped a Mother goddess symbolizing fertility, a common practice among rural Hindus even today.

Do ISLAM ALLOW U TO PRAY BEFORE ANY FIGURE?

Indus Valley Civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So please feel proud of your SAUDI CIVILIZATION, I will support you but don't CLAIM Indus Civilization which you do not belong to.

Earlier scions of Indus civilization were Hindus and Buddhists. And now it is also Muslims.

Civilizations are known by the people who hold its cradle. We hold the cradle and have lived in these areas for tens of thousands of years as Hindus, as Buddhists and now as Muslims.

Yes some of us came from other places and settled here, like the Aryans and many others we may not be aware of.

We are not Saudis, nor Arabs, nor Iranians and nor anybody else but have been part of this land forever.

However, the greatest thing that has happened over a period of time is the joining of two great civilizations in one entity -Pakistan.

Go weep your heart out.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...vernments-assurances/articleshow/15518161.cms

BANGALORE: Southwestern railway has sold over 2020 tickets for passengers from northeast who had booked tickets to go to Assam by 2pm on Thursday. The authorities have announced another special train to Guwahati, departing from Bangalore City station at 8pm.

The railways have already sent over 6900 natives of northeast home by two special trains and the regular Bangalore City-Guwahati express on Wednesday night. On Thursday, the situation at the city railway station was chaotic as thousands of northeast people and Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet nationals thronged to get tickets and leave the city, as early as possible. Many of them have not even got any tickets but are not ready to get back to their houses in Bangalore.

While most of them said that they heard some news on word of mouth that there is a threat to their lives, many said that their parents called them back to their native and some others shared their experiences of being harassed by unknown people.

"We work in the TVS company and we heard it from others of our clan in the city that there is a threat to our lives. The company officials asked us to leave the city until safety is reassured. We came by a train from Hosur and now waiting here to get tickets to go to our village in Odalguri district in Assam," said Pabitro Borua.

Even security guards and office helpers from Fortis Hospital and hotel workers of Bowring Institute have informed their offices and are fleeing from the city. "We are afraid what is going to happen. We have only heard of instances in Neelansandra where some of the northeast natives have been killed. We do not know who are these people who are threatening us, whether they are Muslims or Hindus but we are just scared and we trust no one," said Akash Ali, native of Tripura and an office helper in Fortis Hospital on Bannerghatta road.

"We got calls from our families in Assam that there is violence against northeast residents in Bangalore and south India. Although we are afraid of going home because the situation over there is equally worse, but we would be rest assured if we are amidst our people. We definitely feel insecure in these states," said Nirol Nagajhari, native of Odalguri district in Assam.

Nagajhari was working in a quarry in Kerala. He is now going back with many young boys, who had come to work with him from his village, in hope of earning money and helping their families.

Most of these folks who are afraid and who have received such messages or heard from others are either security guards or hotel workers or service boys or salon employees. Students in colleges and people working in IT sector or companies in the city belonging from the northeastern states were not among the ones who are thronging the railway stations.

Railway authorities and state police have deployed platoons of police force to monitor the chaos at the stations and also to ensure their safety here.

vary sad [fanatic islam is growing in india day by day.god save this country]

I am so confused!! Indians always preached secularism against Jamatis in Bangladesh section!! Now they are all crying a river against it??? What happened brothers?? why this sudden Burning sensation in the back??? :smokin: .

again old victim card by fallower of islamic ummah.:cry:.they are illigal migrants and bodo have every rights to kick their a55.by the way stop crying.

I am not any follower of any Ummah thing. I have an opinion and I haven't seen any proof that the Muslims being persecuted in NE India are Bangladeshi illegals, but Hindu organizations shouting hoarse.

You can travel on your own a55 - we have our motorways, which are state of the art communication system.

I am so confused!! Indians always preached secularism against Jamatis in Bangladesh section!! Now they are all crying a river against it??? What happened brothers?? why this sudden Burning sensation in the back??? :smokin: .

Burning sensation on over traversed a55. ;)

Earlier scions of Indus civilization were Hindus and Buddhists. And now it is also Muslims.

Civilizations are known by the people who hold its cradle. We hold the cradle and have lived in these areas for tens of thousands of years as Hindus, as Buddhists and now as Muslims.

Yes some of us came from other places and settled here, like the Aryans and many others we may not be aware of.

We are not Saudis, nor Arabs, nor Iranians and nor anybody else but have been part of this land forever.

However, the greatest thing that has happened over a period of time is the joining of two great civilizations in one entity -Pakistan.
Go weep your heart out.
buddhism is new religion compare to hinduism and jainism.both are oldest religion .and pakistanis are fallower of arab culture only indian's are true Descendant of indus vally civilization not any arab culture fallower.

I am not any follower of any Ummah thing. I have an opinion and I haven't seen any proof that the Muslims being persecuted in NE India are Bangladeshi illegals, but Hindu organizations shouting hoarse.
i don't think only RSS is crying for illigal immigrants[ask any north easter if u know any] go any state u met bangladeshi .mostly are rikshawala and labour.after read ur comment i am sure ur zaid hamid fallower .and hindu haters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom