What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

No use of Explaining it to these SICKularist Bro... We Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist,Jain all belong to the Big Family of Indic Dharmic religion ... in Hinduism Lord Buddha is Considered to be the 9 avatar of Lord Vishu & Sikhism came in to being to make Hindus Martial forgetting caste system & uniting them against Islamic invaders to protect Hindus & India...

almost all Hindu Punjabis worship Guru Nanak & Visit Golden temple... Lord Mahavir is again Considered a Deity in Hinduism ...

We r a part of the big Dharmic Family... we never prosecuted each other which ever of us was in power ... If we Unite we r biggest Religion group in the world putting together Hindus,Sikhs,Buddhist & Jains... the Foreign power knows this so they always wanted to Divide Us...

but who cares about the Number Game we r not in a D*ck measuring Competition like the Abrahamic religion who r desperately seeking Converts ...

RSS accepts carders from every religion...

plz add islam to ur big dharmic family:lol:

In muslim majority country, they kill minority people because they think this is muslim country for muslims only e.g. pakistan land for pure ..

where muslims are minority, they keep crying like lady , and think they are victims of majority people so kill majority people e.g. India.

and yeah 1 more thing.. they ll give you same example of some good muslims again and again and ll try to hide behind some people.. means just imagine more then 90% are hinding behind 10%.

If you feel offended, sorry but that's true, because i did not see any muslim leader to come forward against these riots. If they are not coming means they are supporting.

Whatever is happening is not good for muslims either. Historically NE people have no history of attacking muslims. most probably things will get worse after 20th August. after going to assam, NE people will not remain silent.

Oh you bet they won't. Assam has a history of enmity with the "ghazis". Heard of Lachhit Borphukan? He handed the Mughals their rears when something similar happened.

My question is:

Why can't we express our anger in any other state?

Why are "Indian" Muslims attacking us when NE people retaliated against Bangladeshis?

Where does their loyalty lie?

Why does this shyte happen everytime?

oh really gujrat was started by islamist who burn innocent hindus in train.than riots started and after islamist start to play victim card.

Godhra train burning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

u don't know how many innocent hindus killed by khalistani terrorist[sopported by pakistan] .by the way anti sikh riots was rulling sick-ular congress-sikh riots not communial riots .

1984 anti-Sikh riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The perpetrators should have been brought to justice.

But your Modi like Hindu leaders planned and executed a pogrom against innocent Muslim women and children to avenge the crime committed by some- what was their fault, just being Muslims.

Yeah yeah, thats what you guys normally do - blame each other to shift the horrific crimes that you commit.

O' c'mon you guys. You think you can fool others by such stupid counter comments.

But your Modi like Hindu leaders planned and executed a pogrom against innocent Muslim women and children to avenge the crime committed by some- what was their fault, just being Muslims.

Yeah yeah, thats what you guys normally do - blame each other to shift the horrific crimes that you commit.

O' c'mon you guys. You think you can fool others by such stupid counter comments.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

You are no one to certify who we are.

Shyte happens both sides because of some crazy mullas inciting hatred. When secularist scum sack that up for votes, hell breaks loose.

Doesn't mean you can expect people to sit quiet.

I don't understand why every time near Eid, things turn bloody.

Do you guys like violence so much that you cannot even live with others?

All Muslims are not bad.

Muslims Tell Northeast People to Remain in Bangalore

Bangalore.jpg

Muslim leaders and Islamic organisations Thursday appealed to the northeast people, especially students, to remain in Bangalore and not to believe in rumours that they would be attacked in retaliation to the recent Assam ethnic violence. 0„3¡ÀDon0„30…4t leave Bangalore,dear Assamese friends. We love you!0„3¡À and 0„3¡ãBangalore is safe. No need to fear. Stay back0„3¡À are some of the slogans on placards carried by about 50 members of the StudentsIslamic Organisation of India at the city railway station.
Even as police scotched rumours of retaliatory attacks on northeast people after Ramadan as a backlash, Muslim leaders in the city warned anti-social elements against spreading rumours, circulating mischievous messages or threatening anyone, especially people from northeast. 0„3¡ÀWe condemn all those who are indulging in rumour-mongering and causing panic among the northeast people, especially students who have been residing in Bangalore or cities across the state over the years. There is no truth in what is being falsely spread or circulated through SMS or social media. Don0„30…4t believe in them and leave the city,0„3¡À a member of the Bangalore Islamic Foundation Trust told IANS on anonymity.
Alarmed over reports that a section of the minority community was behind the rumours, Students Islamic Organisation of India member Tauseef Ahmad told IANS that it was unfortunate that they (Muslims) were being blamed for the wild rumours without being investigated or substantiated. 0„3¡ÀIt is for police to investigate who is behind such rumours and punish the guilty. How can anyone be accused of threatening the northeast people, including students, of revenge for some violence in Assam with which they are in no way connected,0„3¡À Ahmadsaid.

Muslims Tell Northeast People to Remain in Bangalore | Northeast Today

but still

Panicky Assamese Leaving Maharashtra | Northeast Today

Two More Trains to Leave Bangalore for Guwahati | Northeast Today

Anti-Indian sentiments, coupled with anti-Hindu prejudices have existed in Pakistan since its formation though they have waxed and waned at various times.[21] According to Tufts University professor Seyyed Vali Reza Nasr, Indophobia in Pakistan increased with the ascendancy of the Islamist Jamaat-e-Islami under Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi.[21]

According to Tufts University professor Seyyed Vali Reza Nasr, Anti-Indian sentiments, coupled with anti-Hindu prejudices have existed in Pakistan since its formation, alternated with military dictatorship, and India being a secular state with a civilian government.[21] Indophobia in Pakistan increased with the ascendancy of the militant Islamist Jamaat-e-Islami under Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi.[21][34]

:blah::blah::blah: .Indophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Keep that attitude of yours and they will come for you too.

Enough of this nonsense.

Show your tantrum somewhere else - $hit head.

In muslim majority country, they kill minority people because they think this is muslim country for muslims only e.g. pakistan land for pure ..

where muslims are minority, they keep crying like lady , and think they are victims of majority people so kill majority people e.g. India.

and yeah 1 more thing.. they ll give you same example of some good muslims again and again and ll try to hide behind some people.. means just imagine more then 90% are hinding behind 10%.

If you feel offended, sorry but that's true, because i did not see any muslim leader to come forward against these riots. If they are not coming means they are supporting.

Go tell that to the Indian Muslim leaders. Don't spread your stink here.

plz add islam to ur big dharmic family:lol:

This is what hurts the current saffron clad RSS loving Indians.

We hold the cradle of Indus civilization, coupled it with Islamic civilization and call it Pakistan.

The out of India theory being propagated by these RSS stalwarts is justified as the current so-called Indians are out of India, because they don't hold the actual cradle of their perceived civilization.

That's the part of the game, bhai.

First attack and then call to stay and then pretend to be peaceful and all.

कभी North India में रहे हो भाई? यहाँ रहोगे तो पता चलेगा कि ये सब क्या खेल है । It is all part of the politics.

Show your tantrum somewhere else - $hit head.

Is that all you got?

Practise what you preach-- first stop trashing Myanmar's massacre and then ask others to stop their genuine issues, clown.

This is what hurts the current saffron clad RSS loving Indians.

We hold the cradle of Indus civilization, coupled it with Islamic civilization and call it Pakistan.

Your identity crisis is very entertaining. Indus Valley & Islamic civilization; now I see where your confusion comes from.

At least 20 shia muslims were pulled off from a bus and shot dead today in northern Pakistan....in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN muslims are killing muslims!!!!!

feelings hurt hui .. aahhh good :D .

sach hai bhai maano ya maano..

if you don't believe then try to see world as human and you ll see how muslims leader using muslims people. They don't care about their health care, education etc and what they teach them to hate everybody in name of religion.
Question is ll you keep supporting these people or ll come forward to help these people ?

Oh you bet they won't. Assam has a history of enmity with the "ghazis". Heard of Lachhit Borphukan? He handed the Mughals their rears when something similar happened.

My question is:

Why can't we express our anger in any other state?

Why are "Indian" Muslims attacking us when NE people retaliated against Bangladeshis?

Where does their loyalty lie?

Why does this shyte happen everytime?

I still don't understand as to how a whole community, which I believe have been voting in Indian elections, all of a sudden is being accused of being illegal Bangladeshis. I haven't seen any proof of all this except RSS types shouting hoarse that they are Bangladeshis.

It seems that this primarily because these guys are Muslims and are being paid in kind for being Muslims and nothing else.

That's the part of the game, bhai.

First attack and then call to stay and then pretend to be peaceful and all.

1Î91Ñ31Ó2 North India 1Ñ41Ó91Í0 1Ñ61Ò51Ó9 1Ò51Ô3 1Ñ31Ó01Í6? 1Ñ51Ò51Ó01Ì9 1Ñ61Ò51Ô31Ï11Ó9 1Ð41Ô3 1Ñ01Ð41Ó0 1Ï41Ñ81Ó91Ï11Ó0 1Î91Ó1 1Ñ51Ó9 1Ò41Ñ2 1Î91Ô51Ñ51Ó0 1Ï01Ó91Ñ8 1Ò51Ô0 1Ö8 It is all part of the politics.

BJP is ruling karnataka and shiv sena and BJP is very strong in Mumbai too but still how its happening?

feelings hurt hui .. aahhh good :D .

sach hai bhai maano ya maano..

if you don't believe then try to see world as human and you ll see how muslims leader using muslims people. They don't care about their health care, education etc and what they teach them to hate everybody in name of religion.
Question is ll you keep supporting these people or ll come forward to help these people ?

Hey, I am a Pakistani. Go take the Indian Muslims and jump in hell or high water for all i care.

I am offering comment about treatment of Indian minorities and the racism being practiced by majority Hindus. I am just narrating facts and you bring out religion because I happen to be a Muslim - or you believe that I am a Muslim.

Narrow minded, narrow thinking.

At least 20 shia muslims were pulled off from a bus and shot dead today in northern Pakistan....in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN muslims are killing muslims!!!!!

Does this have to do anything with with North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka.

If yes, eat it.

Govt. should come forwrd and find out the cuplprits who are doing this and take strict action against them irrespective of their religion. But again, what am i asking ?? i forgot its India and its congress.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom