What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

It is not but now and then the drink impedes my ability to figure out a troll.

says a drunken............

anyhow back to the topic of how unsafe India is......cont.

I have an idea.....PRINT T SHIRTS WITH "I AM ASSAMESE"........"I AM BODO"........"I AM INDIAN"...........The idea is for everyone regardless of religion or where they are or from should wear this Tshirt as support and solidarty for our brother and sisters from NEFA........it will speak volumes and play in ppl's psyche.......Time to take this low point and spin it into positive for all of us. Small investment....if we all do it....in different areas its even better .....spread the message

says a drunken............

anyhow back to the topic of how unsafe India is......cont.

Luckily we are safer than Pakistan. especially when you have citizens attacking an airforce base and steal nukes......Now that is going to have folks talking in th West

Please provide proof that there are illegal Bangladeshis working in India.

And people in BD live on average 3 years longer than Indians. So who is the beggar here then?

Lastly, you Indians had 25 year headstart over BD people and you are arguably worse off than BD in most social health indicators.

YOu should have a better quality of life in bangladesh since most of your poor, destitute and criminals are entering India....what did you expect to go downhill? it can only go up

Please provide proof that there are illegal Bangladeshis working in India.

And people in BD live on average 3 years longer than Indians. So who is the beggar here then?

Lastly, you Indians had 25 year headstart over BD people and you are arguably worse off than BD in most social health indicators.

YOu should have a better quality of life in bangladesh since most of your poor, destitute and criminals are entering India....what did you expect to go downhill? it can only go up

I have an idea.....PRINT T SHIRTS WITH "I AM ASSAMESE"........"I AM BODO"........"I AM INDIAN"...........The idea is for everyone regardless of religion or where they are or from should wear this Tshirt as support and solidarty for our brother and sisters from NEFA........it will speak volumes and play in ppl's psyche.......Time to take this low point and spin it into positive for all of us. Small investment....if we all do it....in different areas its even better .....spread the message

EACH NE sould have killed atleast one muslim before they left.. :lol:

NE people are welcome to Tamil Nadu/Chennai, here no idiot will dare to threat anyone. thousands and thousands of people from north east and other states are feeling very secure. come here bros!!!

I think, this sort of threat to the NE people may led to one insurgent group against the Muslims.

Depends what you think Muslims are trying to achieve. If your purpose as Muslims is just to multiply your numbers and live miserable lives, than yes you are succeeding. Muslims in India are probably the least educated and have the lowest income among all groups, because they (a vast majority of the poor Muslims) prefer to have many kids and not invest in their children's education. Situation is even worse for the so called Muslims in Pakistan, and the less said about Bangladesh Muslims the better (you guys barely have a 800 dollar per year per capita income, again pathetic). Most illegal Bangladeshis that live in India work as servants to Indians. You might have grand delusions of capturing India and making it "Islamic" or whatever, but the thing is no one cares about that any more. The fact is Muslims (especially in BD) have no quality of life, no education, no proper housing, no wealth.

The fact that you are preaching all this BS from a nice home in US (so called Zionist's best friend, your tax money goes to killing Muslims in Afghanistan/Pak and Middle East) shows that you don't believe in this Ummah and Islamic crap anyways, otherwise you wont be living in a nation that is considered the biggest enemy and murderer or Muslims. You have your nice standard of living in US, and you are simply a hypocrite preaching hatred, something that even you know is crazy and would not bother coming to South Asia to do.

IQ... :pop:

You heard wrong. Bodos are surrounded by Bengali community from all side. May be from one or two villages Bengalis retreated. But Bodos are the one took the hit. Besides Bengali community shown enough restraint.

Illegal Alien Bangladeshi arse has been kicked.

And will continue to be kicked till all of them go back to the desert they belong to. Their ultimate destination. ;)

Illegal Alien Bangladeshi arse has been kicked.

And will continue to be kicked till all of them go back to the desert they belong to. Their ultimate destination. ;)

No chance. The deserts of the Middle East cannot sustain a much larger population, there is not enough water and arable land there.

ya the MUSLIMS where so quite, except that they burnt 56 people alive in a coach. what do you expect from the VICTISM, ladoo in this case. MUSLIMS should be blamed for why the RIOT happened in the first place

why was RAM temple destroyed and a MOSQUE built by the INVADERs of BHARAT, if the invaders have the right to do what they did when in power, we do have the same right, is it not.

That was not done by HINDUS, but was done by the CONGRESS clad who call themselves secular, it compromised of HINDUS, MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANs, why is that called as a HINDU triggered attack.

we (all Dharmic religion) have lived here for 1000's of years in peace with out waging war based on religion until the arival of Abharamic religion to the subcontinent.
we (ALL Dharmic) religion projected free thinkers, but Abharamic religion kills any one who questions, that is the reason that guys are not successfull in spritual enlightenment.

i dont know about others, but fanatic MUSLIMS are bonkers.
they think that their race should rule others, for example MR ZARVAN is one such fanatic in PDF. I can show n numbers in the MUSLIM community, but in dharmic religion you can see INDIANS fighting for a religion that is not of their own.

All of sudden anti-muslim phobia...........what bothers u plz tell clearly..............if u want muslims out of India then tell clearly if so then We will kick ur burning a$$'s freeely.

why don't u do this in favour of NE peoples..............Truly nobody had dare to even touch us.

It is just the rumor work that's leading to the migration.

The govt. should take strict action against the culprits or attackers be it Muslim or of any other religion.

A Muslim can't riot or kill innocent and that too in Ramzan. :sick:

Shoot whoever is trying to defame Islam.

brother its useless to make such comments............

In this thread i have seen a great anger for indian muslims from our admired Hindu Indian members on PDF who before always talks of peace.

Why? Are all the Muslims of India involved in this hatred attacks? Don't be an bigot and suggest killing an innocent. I would have been happy if you had suggested killing the f.king bastards who attacked the North eastern students..

Or is it something you want NE folks to do what you are not capable of doing? Even though I hate people who did Mumbai act or the ones who attacked NE students, I hate people like you more. Go get some treatment so that you can talk sense.

why don't u do this in favour of NE peoples..............Truly nobody had dare to even touch us.

In this thread i have seen a great anger for indian muslims from our admired Hindu Indian members on PDF who before always talks of peace.

Bother, I was angered by the Mumbai incident as well but my anger was more directed towards the ones involved in Mumbai attacks. I agree with you that the kind of hatred shown for one and all the Indian Muslims, for the act of few mofo idiots, by few of fellow Indians is extreme. I feel sorry for such disgusting bigoted display of emotions.

I wish better sense will prevail among all the Indians irrespective of caste, creed and religion and they will work together against the real culprits who wanted the destroy the social fabric of my beloved country. I want those people to be dead.

@ambitious asian except of few idiots nobody is blaming all indian muslims for all this stuff happening around the country so just ignore them

Yeah that was pretty unexpected. Hate spreads like virus. :sick:

NE people are welcome to Tamil Nadu/Chennai, here no idiot will dare to threat anyone. thousands and thousands of people from north east and other states are feeling very secure. come here bros!!!

I think, this sort of threat to the NE people may led to one insurgent group against the Muslims.

Why against all the Muslims? How many of them do you think are involved in this act? Man, it's ramzaan going on most of the pious Muslims will not even think about doing some thing like attacking/killing innocents.

If you want to stand then stand against the real culprit, the real terrorists, real threats. Why do you want to blame every one of the muslims for the act of those paid vultures?

Back
Top Bottom