What's new

North East India citizens near Myanmar says "Hello China, Bye bye India" over immigrant citizenship

nope.

U r the 1 claiming north Korean refugees are entering china. By 'entering', I'm referring to legalised entry such as China accepting them as refugees(as in the case of the kokang han Chinese), not those unerground ones. A claim requires proof. Thus, the burden of proof is on you. If unable to provide proof, I take it u r admiting u were bullshiiting.

U r basing your self-opinionated point that Chinese does not willingly welcome any refugees, when Han Chinese refugees are the ezception.

In any case I was only quoting your flaws in your reply to the other poster. U threw a strawman here

It's 'you', not 'u'. Are all Singaporeans half-lingual? I understand if you can't write clear Mandarin. Can't write clear English either? What on earth is 'ezception'?

Engaging with your awful English has become tiring. So this will be my last post in this exchange. No, you don't need papers to become a refugee/migrant. The Chakmas in Mizoram didn't enter with papers. They just did. What would China do if something similar happens to them in future? My answer is that they will bend over.

It's 'you', not 'u'. Are all Singaporeans half-lingual? I understand if you can't write clear Mandarin. Can't write clear English either? What on earth is 'ezception'?

Engaging with your awful English has become tiring. So this will be my last post in this exchange. No, you don't need papers to become a refugee/migrant. The Chakmas in Mizoram didn't enter with papers. They just did. What would China do if something similar happens to them in future? My answer is that they will bend over.
Hahahhaha. There u go.

Keep diverting now that ur *** is busted.

Thx

nope.

U r the 1 claiming north Korean refugees are entering china. By 'entering', I'm referring to legalised entry such as China officially accepting them as refugees(as in the case of the kokang han Chinese), not those underground ones.

A claim requires proof. Thus, the burden of proof is on you. If unable to provide proof, I take it u r admiting u were bullshiiting, in which case, it tosses out all the rest of your ridiculous analogies as cow kud fodder.

U r basing your self-opinionated point that Chinese does not willingly welcome any refugees, when Han Chinese refugees/migrants are the exception. The Chinese residency green card granted only to Han Chinese overseas worldwide is an example of this, with proof of han Chinese ancestry required for application. https://m.scmp.com/news/china/socie...d-want-live-china-find-out-if-you-qualify-new . Not only is china welcoming of overseas ham Chinese, she is also on an active campaign to https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/e...tract-foreigners-of-chinese-origin-from-feb-1

In any case I was only quoting your flaws in your reply to the other poster. U threw a strawman here

Oh you mean proof for North Koreans? Here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_defectors#China

Took me one second to find it.
I am glad you fixed the 'ezception' but now we have "ham Chinese" :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::china:

Seriously dude, stop eating dogs. It's bad for your writing skills.

Ciao.

Hahahhaha. There u go.

Keep diverting now that ur *** is busted.

Thx
Cant beat your facts and try to divert to avoid the embarrassment facts with non critical cheapshot, this is the typical low life Indian trick when they loses a debate.

Yup, migrants. From North Korea. Look it up. And btw, India deports people as well every now and then. So I don't see how China is any different.

What I said was a hypothetical scenario where Mizoram is part of China and it gets flooded by refugees from neighboring Bangladesh/Burma.

Get it? A hypothetical scenario. Because the topic we are discussing here is about Mizos larping about "muh China!"

Now what will happen if these refugees are ethnic Chinese? According to you, China is more lenient towards ethnic Chinese refugees. That means China will allow them to stay in Mizoram, correct?

So right there, Mizos are fucked. All I added is that even in case of non-ethnic Chinese refugees, China will have no choice but to let them enter. Because they won't open fire on them.

All of you started jumping up and down about "muh ethnic Chinese" without bothering to read what actually wrote. Mizos themselves aren't ethnic Chinese. So if Mizos are bothered about refugees, they shouldn't bet on China.
North Korea is allied. India is not. China will be more than happy to score points against the enemy. Taking in refugee accompany with their land is a good deal. They are more than happy to join PRC as proven by the protest and demonstration. :enjoy:

Don't blame me bud. I don't speak half-lingual Singaporean.
Sure, you dont speak facts too. You are just a troll. A bitter loser. :enjoy:

Oh you mean proof for North Koreans? Here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korean_defectors#China

Took me one second to find it.
I am glad you fixed the 'ezception' but now we have "ham Chinese" :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::china:

Seriously dude, stop eating dogs. It's bad for your writing skills.

Ciao.
Ya keep diverting.

Oh I don't see how the desperately and blindly-mined wiki link is supporting ur claims, especially when:

These refugees are not typically considered to be members of the ethnic Korean community, and the Chinese census does not count them as such.

Once again, not reading your own source n blasting urself in the foot.

Now go clear ur human feces.

Hahhahha THX.

Ya keep diverting.

Oh I don't see how the desperately and blindly-mined wiki link is supporting ur claims

What diversion? You wanted proof, you got proof. Wiki isn't that bad. Bottom line - There are non-Han migrants/refugees in China right now, as we speak. All your hues and cries about refugee categories got shred to pieces.

Once again, not reading your own source n blasting urself in the foot.

Now go clear ur human feces.

Hahhahha THX.

Are you a retard too?

The fact that they are NOT considered to be part of the local ethnic Koreans emboldens my point. That China allows and tolerates anybody in.

Hahhahha THX.

North Korea is allied. India is not. China will be more than happy to score points against the enemy. Taking in refugee accompany with their land is a good deal. They are more than happy to join PRC as proven by the protest and demonstration. :enjoy:

Sure, you dont speak facts too. You are just a troll. A bitter loser. :enjoy:

Hehehe who's shifting goalposts now?

BTW I never troll.

What diversion? You wanted proof, you got proof. Wiki isn't that bad. Bottom line - There are non-Han migrants/refugees in China right now, as we speak. All your hues and cries about refugee categories got shred to pieces.
Ya divert to language skills once u've found ur own asss stucked in the toilet bowl. What a typical, dirty indian.

'Bottom line' according to u.

your link aren't even supporting your claims.

Keep spewing cow kud.

Hehehe who's shifting goalposts now?

BTW I never troll.

Who is shifting goal post? North Korea is allied of China, why would they agitate Kim by accepting refugee from them? India who harbor Dalai Lama is not a friend of China. We have no reason to please you. If Nagaland people or North East part of India wants to join China. We are more than happy to let them in. :enjoy:

Ya divert to language skills once u've found ur own asss stucked in the toilet bowl. What a typical, dirty indian.

'Bottom line' according to u.

your link aren't even supporting your claims.

Keep spewing cow kud.

This is an English language forum. If you can't write legible English then F off. And stop eating dog meat. Then people will understand your rants you half-lingual twat.

My link clearly shows there are non-Han refugees in China even though that wasn't my primary argument to begin with. But guess what, I wrote in English. But you are half-lingual so you couldn't understand a thing. Now go cry in a corner.

Who is shifting goal post? North Korea is allied of China, why would they agitate Kim by accepting refugee from them? India who harbor Dalai Lama is not a friend of China. We have no reason to please you. If Nagaland people or North East part of India wants to join China. We are more than happy to let them in. :enjoy:

I understand that.

I mentioned North Koreans because the autists in this thread weren't paying attention to my actual argument. Refugee situations aren't normal or rational. You can't control them (unless you are willing to open fire). That's all I said. They started jumping up and down "muh ethnic Han Chinese". For ****'s sake.

So I showed them that there are non-Han refugees/migrants in China (North Koreans) right now. Even though China doesn't want to agitate Kim, a few still got through. That was my point.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you think China would let random afghans and Bangladeshi settle in and create ethnic tensions.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you think China would let random afghans and Bangladeshi settle in and create ethnic tensions.

You tell me bruh. You admitted yourself that China won't open fire on refugees. What other option is there? Hose them down?

Scenario 1 - The Burmese Army attacks the Shan people. Overnight 5,000 Shan flood into Yunan. Will China open fire on them to push them back? If the answer is no, then don't blame India. This is exactly what happened with the Chakmas in BD.

China doesn't open fire on refugees but China has a more organised way of dealing with refugees, they take populations not at risk and they don't settle them where people don't want them, they also know how to empower people, making them contribute to society. And even then, they just take Han Chinese in the South and send Koreans back when they can even tho there is a Korean autonomous region, if you can give me an example of China accepting Indians etc, because at the end of the day that seems to be the issue, Mizos don't really hate refugees, they hate "Indians", they don't want South Asians in their community no matter what their religion is. And as I said, that shows a deeper problem, they just want to get away from Indians and India. If that kind of thinking also exists in South Tibet, oh boi prepare for some funny times.

Mizoram is already off limit for the rest of India. 'Indians' aren't allowed to buy property or settle there. Same rule exists for all these peripheral provinces - Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, J&K, Arunachal Pradesh etc. It's enshrined in the constitution. But that doesn't mean we will massacre an ethnic group if they are running for their lives. That is why we couldn't stop the Chakmas from getting into Mizoram and its neighborhood. If you wanna blame someone, blame the BD government.

See if you don't know the barest minimum about a topic, then at least do some research. Stay away from cesspits like PDF. It will completely scramble your brain.

You tell me bruh. You admitted yourself that China won't open fire on refugees. What other option is there? Hose them down?

Scenario 1 - The Burmese Army attacks the Shan people. Overnight 5,000 Shan flood into Yunan. Will China open fire on them to push them back? If the answer is no, then don't blame India. This is exactly what happened with the Chakmas in BD.

Mizoram is already off limit for the rest of India. 'Indians' aren't allowed to buy property or settle there. Same rule exists for all these peripheral provinces - Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, J&K, Arunachal Pradesh etc. It's enshrined in the constitution. But that doesn't mean we will massacre an ethnic group if they are running for their lives. That is why we couldn't stop the Chakmas from getting into Mizoram and its neighborhood. If you wanna blame someone, blame the BD government.

See if you don't know the barest minimum about a topic, then at least do some research. Stay away from cesspits like PDF. It will completely scramble your brain.

You don't have to open fire on people to 1) Take them back to were they come from afterwhile 2) At least build a temporary refugee camp where they are separated from the general population and monitored 3) Move them elsewhere if they cause trouble in a particular region etc etc, but to do all of that you actually need a functional and strong state, not a rotten empty shell, China would have no problem displacing a problematic population, increasing border control etc, doing what's necessary to maintain stability.

You're trying to say that the only way to deal with it would be to massacre them, either that's a cheap fallacy you're trying to use because you know you're wrong or you'r genuinely below average, even for PDF.

1) Take them back to were they come from afterwhile

India tried this. BD government didn't give a shit. And the Chakmas are terrified to go back. There land has been taken over by Bengalis in BD. So you are back to square one.

Did you seriously think that India didn't think of repatriation? Remember we can't use force.

2) At least build a temporary refugee camp where they are separated from the general population and monitored

This is already the case. Chakmas, Rohingyas, Tibetans are housed in camps inside special zones set aside for them.

Did you seriously think that India simply let them loose among the general population?

3) Move them elsewhere if they cause trouble in a particular region etc etc, but to do all of that you actually need a functional and strong state, not a rotten empty shell, China would have no problem displacing a problematic population, increasing border control etc, doing what's necessary to maintain stability.

You're trying to say that the only way to deal with it would be to massacre them, either that's a cheap fallacy you're trying to use because you know you're wrong or you'r genuinely below average, even for PDF.

Move them where? If we move them to some other province the local people in that province will start whining just like the Mizos are doing now.

Absorbing a small number of people from an ethnic group is easy when you have the same group living on this side of the border and they make up 90% of the population. This is what China did. India isn't homogeneous like China. To make matters worse, Chakmas are a small group, spread over a large area where they are intermingled with other tribes. There is no specific Chakma 'homeland' on the Indian side. If there were, we would have moved them there like we did for Punjabi and Bengali refugees in the 1950s.

Your ignorance on the subject matter is astounding. Not just that, you lack even basic common sense when talking about a sensitive issue like ethnic conflict and refugees.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom