What's new

North East India citizens near Myanmar says "Hello China, Bye bye India" over immigrant citizenship

What on earth are you on about? They very much do. Not because they like it. Just like India or Bangladesh doesn't. But if they turn up, Chinese government regularly bends over.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...usands-flee-conflict-in-myanmar-idUSKBN16K0JW

This is the same country - Burma. And there are thousands of North Koreans in NE China.

Oh wait. When you heard 'refugees' you thought those Syrians. Guess what. Burma borders China too.

Unlike BJP, CPC isn't butthurt about Muslims. So if Mizos had any common sense, they shouldn't have larped about China. But they don't.
Those refugees are ethnic Chinese.

The day will come to liberate the Chinese's brethens:

RLC6rDi.jpg

The day will come to liberate the Chinese's brethens:

RLC6rDi.jpg
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/nor...ers-racial-slur-hair-colour-179255-2014-01-31

default-user.png

India Today Online
New Delhi
January 31, 2014
UPDATED: January 31, 2014 23:26 IST
Nido Taniam, died after he was allegedly beaten up by some shopkeepers in Lajpat Nagar following an altercation sparked by their taunts on his hairstyle, in yet another incident of targeting of people from the Northeast.

Nido Tanian, son of Congress MLA and Parliamentary Secretary in Health and Family Welfare Department, Nido Pavitra, died on Thursday, police said.

His relatives alleged that he had an altercation with some shopkeepers in Lajpat Nagar in south Delhi on Wednesday after they made fun of his hairstyle, following which they allegedly thrashed him.

Some locals intervened and the quarrel was stopped after which Taniam came back home. However, his condition suddenly deteriorated on Thursday after which he died under suspicious circumstances, his relatives claimed.

"His postmortem has been carried out in AIIMS. The cause of death would be clear only after the autopsy report. There was some altercation he had on Wednesday, we are investigating the case," a senior police official said.

A youth claiming to be his cousin told a TV channel, "This is surely about racism. Everybody in Delhi discriminates against us based on our looks. We are living in India, but we don't know whether we are actually living in India or not..every time we are discriminated against.

"His family has been informed," he said. .

According to Avinash Mishra, Chief Resident Commissioner, Arunchal Pradesh Bhavan, the incident took place on Wednesday when Taniam along with a friend had gone to Lajpat Nagar market to locate a friend's address.

"He asked for directions for at one of the shops there.

nido-1_650_013114112445.jpg
Arunachal student Nido Taniam.
Some workers of the shop started making fun of his blonde hair. He asked them not to laugh at him but they didn't budge.

In a fit of rage, he perhaps hit the shop's counter breaking its glass," he said.

After this a scuffle ensued during which he was thrashed by seven-eight people with sticks. He was badly injured as seen in some of the pictures clicked by his friends, Mishra said.

"Following the commotion, police arrived on the spot which got a settlement done. The boy even gave Rs 7,000 for the damaged counter. Police then called his uncle, Vinod, and asked him to take Tanian with him. Some of his friends arrived on the spot and took him with them," he said.

They went to a medical store in Safdarjung where they took a tetanus injection and went to his home in Safdarjung.

He even took a cup of coffee before retiring to bed.

His friends say that he slept and 1 am and even got up once.

"However, he didn't wake up in the morning. He was taken to AIIMS, where he was declared dead," Mishra said.

Arunachal Pradesh MP Takam Sanjoy told a TV channel, "The humiliating discrimination meted out to northeastern students and other people either in Delhi or elsewhere is going to be protested on a large scale.

"North east students' forum in Delhi will be protesting Saturday and MPs of north east will also be reaching from various camps to Delhi soon," he said.

Sanjoy said the protesters will meet the Prime Minister, Delhi Chief Minister and the Home Minister to ensure that "this type of discrimination does not occur in the future".

There have been incidents of targeting people from the north east, including rape of a BPO employee, in the national capital, leading to protests from outfits representing their cause.

Did you even read the article you linked ?

And Mizos want China for a lot of things, the refugee crisis is only the top of the iceberg, what it shows is that people realize India is a shithole as Trump said, people neighboring are all more attracted to China than to India, and now even people inside India want to be closer to China.

Don't get too uppity uncle Wong. Not too long ago Chinese were surviving on rats and packing themselves like Sardines in container ships to get to America. BTW Mizos are extremely jingoist Christians. You might wanna keep that in mind before you decide to rescue your "Mongoloid brethren". You know, contagion and all that.

Now, wanna copy and paste the contents of that very reuters article u have linked yourself for all to see here(hint: third paragraph of that article)?

Those refugees are ethnic Chinese.

How does that make the situation any better for the Mizos? Firstly, this is not true even today. Last time I checked, North Korean migrants aren't Chinese. Secondly Burma borders China. If there is an influx of refugees into Mizoram - ethnic Chinese or not - Chinese isn't going to open fire on them.

See the thing you geniuses need to understand is that Delhi doesn't like getting refugees either. But once they get in, you can only bend over.

Don't get too uppity uncle Wong. Not too long ago Chinese were surviving on rats and packing themselves like Sardines in container ships to get to America. BTW Mizos are extremely jingoist Christians. You might wanna keep that in mind before you decide to rescue your "Mongoloid brethren". You know, contagion and all that.

How does that make the situation any better for the Mizos? Firstly, this is not true even today. Last time I checked, North Korean migrants aren't Chinese. Secondly Burma borders China. If there is an influx of refugees into Mizoram - ethnic Chinese or not - Chinese isn't going to open fire on them.

See the thing you geniuses need to understand is that Delhi doesn't like getting refugees either. But once they get in, you can only bend over.

As I thought you have nothing to respond to what I said my dear monkey friend, hopping from one subject to another to avoid responding to any argument. What happens with the Mizos is only a symptom of what is happening in South Asia : People are disgusted with India (rightfully so) and see China as the future. The only people who prefer India over China are westerners whose only reason is that they actually see China as a threat to their power while India is seen as a joyful simpleton who spends most of its time dancing and trying to get their approval.

Last edited:

I also don't think China wants to take them, they want to be with China, not the other way around, the best way for them is to be with themselves, to become independent and being with no one.

As I thought you have nothing to respond to what I said my dear monkey friend, hopping from one subject to another to avoid responding to any argument. What happens with the Mizos is only a symptom of what is happening in South Asia : People are disgusted with India (rightfully so) and see China as the future. The only people who prefer India over China are westerners whose only reason is that they actually see China as a threat to their power while India is seen as a joyful simpleton who spends most of its time dancing and trying to get their approval.

Hey you know what, fling shit and you will get shit flung back at you. Behave nicely and people will behave nicely with you. Drop the pretension. And you didn't pay any attention to what I wrote either, my lizard friend. I addressed the refugee question just after that. If Mizoram were part of China, they will still be burdened with the refugees. Because China isn't going to go full Burma on them.

As for economic development and other shit, Mizos, Nepalis, Bangladeshis can larp about China as much as they want. If they can leverage China, good for them. At least Bangladeshis will stop coming to India.

Also, thats not what u said. U said Burmese refugees are flooding into china. The other poster highlighted they were ethnically han Chinese and china is indeed known to have zero tolerance for refugees n even granting permanent residenceships to applicants, except for ethnically Han Chinese ones. The ethnic Chinese green card created solely for the global Chinese diaspora is proof of this.

The third paragraph of that article u've linked explicitly states this. Shows u don't bother reading your own article and ignorantly shoots yourself in the foot.

Hahahaha.

Show proof north Korean refugees(migrants? Provided they aren't even shot dead by their own soldiers first for attempting to flee their country)r flooding china. China has been called for by human rights group for deporting any north Koreans that crosses the Yalu river n into china.

Also, thats not what u said. U said Burmese refugees are flooding into china. The other poster highlighted they were ethnically han Chinese and china is indeed known to have zero tolerance for refugees n even granting permanent residenceships to applicants, except for ethnically Han Chinese ones. The ethnic Chinese green card created solely for the global Chinese diaspora is proof of this.

The third paragraph of that article u've linked explicitly states this(that the refugees are han Chinese). Shows u don't bother reading your own article and ignorantly shoots yourself in the foot.
In fact, I'm somehow surprised china hasn't negotiated for a formal reclaimation of this part of Burma- yet.

Enjoying blasting your own foot off.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokang
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kokang_people

Hey you know what, fling shit and you will get shit flung back at you. Behave nicely and people will behave nicely with you. Drop the pretension. And you didn't pay any attention to what I wrote either, my lizard friend. I addressed the refugee question just after that. If Mizoram were part of China, they will still be burdened with the refugees. Because China isn't going to go full Burma on them.

As for economic development and other shit, Mizos, Nepalis, Bangladeshis can larp about China as much as they want. If they can leverage China, good for them. At least Bangladeshis will stop coming to India.

I couldn't care less about insults, but you completely ignored the fact that the refugees you were talking about in the article you linked were Han Chinese. And they're there for a completely different conflict in Burma that you don't even know because well you don't know much about the world. I'm pretentious only with ignorant lazy people who talk about things they don't know while trying to desperately act like they know their shit. The refugee thing is also not the only reason these people want to side with China, simply put, China is winning the hearts and minds of India neighbors who for the most part don't want to have anything to do with India. But most importantly this is spreading inside India in populations that don't feel Indians and have no desire to be Indians. If the Mizos are more attracted by China than India, how is it going to be for people in South Tibet ? For Bhutan ? That's the real question. The trend is clear.

Hahahaha.

Show proof north Korean refugees(migrants? Provided they aren't even shot dead by their own soldiers first for attempting to flee their country)r flooding china. China has been called for by human rights group for deporting any north Koreans that crosses the Yalu river n into china.

Yup, migrants. From North Korea. Look it up. And btw, India deports people as well every now and then. So I don't see how China is any different.

Also, thats not what u said. U said Burmese refugees are flooding into china. The other poster highlighted they were ethnically han Chinese and china is known to have zero tolerance for refugees n even granting permanent residenceships, except for ethnically Han Chinese ones. The ethnic Chinese green card for the global Chinese diaspora is proof of this.

What I said was a hypothetical scenario where Mizoram is part of China and it gets flooded by refugees from neighboring Bangladesh/Burma.

Get it? A hypothetical scenario. Because the topic we are discussing here is about Mizos larping about "muh China!"

Now what will happen if these refugees are ethnic Chinese? According to you, China is more lenient towards ethnic Chinese refugees. That means China will allow them to stay in Mizoram, correct?

So right there, Mizos are fucked. All I added is that even in case of non-ethnic Chinese refugees, China will have no choice but to let them enter. Because they won't open fire on them.

All of you started jumping up and down about "muh ethnic Chinese" without bothering to read what actually wrote. Mizos themselves aren't ethnic Chinese. So if Mizos are bothered about refugees, they shouldn't bet on China.

I couldn't care less about insults, but you completely ignored the fact that the refugees you were talking about in the article you linked were Han Chinese. And they're there for a completely different conflict in Burma that you don't even know because well you don't know much about the world. I'm pretentious only with ignorant lazy people who talk about things they don't know while trying to desperately act like they know their shit. The refugee thing is also not the only reason these people want to side with China, simply put, China is winning the hearts and minds of India neighbors who for the most part don't want to have anything to do with India. But most importantly this is spreading inside India in populations that don't feel Indians and have no desire to be Indians. If the Mizos are more attracted by China than India, how is it going to be for people in South Tibet ? For Bhutan ? That's the real question. The trend is clear.

Well I am a fan of China too (as my post history in this site will demonstrate) but that doesn't mean I am going to start a campaign for my province to join China. People in India may wish for anything. But they have no choice but to remain Indian.

India's neighbors are sovereign countries. They can do whatever they want. In the end they will still come to India for jobs anyway - particularly BD and Nepal. Haame pata hain kis ki aukaad kya hain.

Coming to the Han vs non-Han thing, it doesn't matter what's the conflict and what's the ethnicity. China isn't going to open fire on any refugee just like India doesn't. I knew you guys will latch on to this which is why I also mentioned the Koreans. They may be small in numbers, but they aren't Han.

Mao was over-generous and he gave away a strip of territory inhabited by ethnic Chinese to Burma back in 1960. That's what created this string of conflicts. That is why you get Han refugees. If he didn't then Yunan would have bordered non-Han populated territory.

Well I am a fan of China too (as my post history in this site will demonstrate) but that doesn't mean I am going to start a campaign for my province to join China. People in India may wish for anything. But they have no choice but to remain Indian.

India's neighbors are sovereign countries. They can do whatever they want. In the end they will still come to India for jobs anyway - particularly BD and Nepal. Haame pata hain kis ki aukaad kya hain.

Coming to the Han vs non-Han thing, it doesn't matter what's the conflict and what's the ethnicity. China isn't going to open fire on any refugee just like India doesn't. I knew you guys will latch on to this which is why I also mentioned the Koreans. They may be small in numbers, but they aren't Han.

Mao was over-generous and he gave away a strip of territory inhabited by ethnic Chinese to Burma back in 1960. That's what created this string of conflicts. That is why you get Han refugees. If he didn't then Yunan would have bordered non-Han populated territory.

You have way too much faith in Indian unity. I wouldn't be surprised if secessionist movements emerged in South Tibet and other regions. It's an alarming trend and could give a lot of leverage to China.

As for neighbors countries, I don't know who you're trying to convince that you don't care when India is desperate to maintain its dominance on it's smaller neighbors and can't stop talking about the string of pearls and such. Nepal is gone because they hate India, it's not just a cultural phenomenon with no real world consequences, they might come and work in India, but when they get home they vote to hurt Indians strategic interests, if people who come and work in your country still despise you when they go home, then they only come to take your jobs, not good.

China doesn't open fire on refugees but China has a more organised way of dealing with refugees, they take populations not at risk and they don't settle them where people don't want them, they also know how to empower people, making them contribute to society. And even then, they just take Han Chinese in the South and send Koreans back when they can even tho there is a Korean autonomous region, if you can give me an example of China accepting Indians etc, because at the end of the day that seems to be the issue, Mizos don't really hate refugees, they hate "Indians", they don't want South Asians in their community no matter what their religion is. And as I said, that shows a deeper problem, they just want to get away from Indians and India. If that kind of thinking also exists in South Tibet, oh boi prepare for some funny times.

The conflict in Burma is complicated and involves multiple Tai groups who border China and aren't Han Chinese

Last edited:
Yup, migrants. From North Korea. Look it up. And btw, India deports people as well every now and then. So I don't see how China is any different.

What I said was a hypothetical scenario where Mizoram is part of China and it gets flooded by refugees from neighboring Bangladesh/Burma.

Get it? A hypothetical scenario. Because the topic we are discussing here is about Mizos larping about "muh China!"

Now what will happen if these refugees are ethnic Chinese? According to you, China is more lenient towards ethnic Chinese refugees. That means China will allow them to stay in Mizoram, correct?

So right there, Mizos are fucked. All I added is that even in case of non-ethnic Chinese refugees, China will have no choice but to let them enter. Because they won't open fire on them.

All of you started jumping up and down about "muh ethnic Chinese" without bothering to read what actually wrote. Mizos themselves aren't ethnic Chinese. So if Mizos are bothered about refugees, they shouldn't bet on China.
nope.

U r the 1 claiming north Korean refugees are entering china. By 'entering', I'm referring to legalised entry such as China officially accepting them as refugees(as in the case of the kokang han Chinese), not those underground ones.

A claim requires proof. Thus, the burden of proof is on you. If unable to provide proof, I take it u r admiting u were bullshiiting, in which case, it tosses out all the rest of your ridiculous analogies as cow kud fodder.

U r basing your self-opinionated point that Chinese does not willingly welcome any refugees, when Han Chinese refugees/migrants are the exception. The Chinese residency green card granted only to Han Chinese overseas worldwide is an example of this, with proof of han Chinese ancestry required for application. https://m.scmp.com/news/china/socie...d-want-live-china-find-out-if-you-qualify-new . Not only is china welcoming of overseas han Chinese, she is also on an active campaign to https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/e...tract-foreigners-of-chinese-origin-from-feb-1

But while the policy is open to all such foreigners, according to the ministry, applicants are required to prove their Chinese origin

U think China accepts any unproductive tom dick and harry such as the likes of u? Only Han Chinese are welcomed.

In any case I was only quoting your flaws in your reply to the other poster. U threw a strawman here

Last edited:
PLA shall roll in and liberate these Chinese looking people. They do not look Indian and never part of Hindi culture.

People Liberation Army name shall never be dropped. There are many places where local wants them to come and liberate them from tyrants. :enjoy:

Or maybe covertly support these people who are already fighting for independence. India does it too and so can China.

This cause a weak link in Indian politics. India should fix this before it goes violent.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom