What's new

Norinco VT-4 MBT

Nice looking! From the video, this new crab seems to have a much better mobility than type 96A. I'm suprised to see that it is equiped with a remotely operated gun, while none of PLA's vehicle has it!

That would create a logistical nightmare:

AK-I
AK-II
T-80UD
AZ
MBT-4000
T-85IIPs(even if it is phased out.. Still a lot of different types of tanks).

Again AK-II is the new high end tank..
Too many model definitely is not a good thing to PAK army!

Last edited:
I think China will sure offer lower price if Pakistan shows interests in it. Or we could just transplant MBT-3000 tech on MBT-2000.

Someone had said that 的 cost price of the 150HB+CH1000A powerpack is above 0.8M$...
The Hydraulic Power Transmission System can never be cheap what ever you get it from china or germanny

china's t80 tank,technology in the 1980s
search 国产80坦克 in youku
my register time is not enough,I cant post link

:D
QhzGWWE.jpg

TRgjCG3.jpg

xJZ3Kzg.jpg

Pxi0H9h.jpg

knLjlhR.jpg

RLVZmkf.jpg

ibs0IjHvRhlI1K.gif

Whos is this Abraham?

Lincoln? Simpson? Abraham who wanted to sacrifice this son?

No this Abraham is the America's main battle tank Abraham named after General Creighton Abrams, former Army Chief of US.

MBT/3000/VT4/ Al Haider codename comparison to Type 98/99 and Type 99G / ZTZ 99G? What do chinese think on this comparison and similarity here ? Is it same as Russian T72 or Abraham tanks?

copy pasting for you:

I donot know how reliable or if any good Chinese Sinodefence.com Forum is, but Miragedriver(respected member) and tank expert (TerraN_Empire) reply below:

Miragedriver:
Question: What relation is the MBT-3000 to the Type 98/99 tank?

MBT-3000 is now called VT-4, is the current version of VT-1/MBT-2000 after major upgrade?

TerraN you know more about this, can you help me out. Thanks

TerraN_EmpirE:
@ Mirage: As to a relationship between this and the Type 99? T99 is longer, heavier and wider well VT4 is just a little taller they may share the same gun both are listed as 125mm smooth bores. the engines may be related but VT4 is inferior.

Turrets look close as to the hull chassis ( both have 6 road wheels). They seem to me to be kissing cousins. likely sharing elements of there Chassis, possibly guns, basic fire control systems, hatches perhaps base turret and automotive parts. Armor wise hard to guess we know it has modules on it's hull this might be composite or ERA or both. the hull armor is likely closely related but probably not as advanced as that found on the latest 99 tanks maybe the same armor used on the first of the 99's. Both tanks likely use the same accessory systesm in terms of options for RWS or Commanders MG, coax and Smoke grenade

PAKISTANI CUSTOMISED VERSION NG MBT ' AL HAIDER MBT ' WILL be BETTER THAN VT4/ MBT3000 OR TYPE 99...BECAUSE PAK ARMY HAS ACCESS TO WESTERN AND MADE IN PAK TECHNOLOGY, WHICH CHINESE TANKS LACK !!​

MBT/3000/VT4/ Al Haider codename comparison to Type 98/99 and Type 99G / ZTZ 99G? What do chinese think on this comparison and similarity here ? Is it same as Russian T72 or Abraham tanks?

copy pasting for you:

I donot know how reliable or if any good Chinese Sinodefence.com Forum is, but Miragedriver(respected member) and tank expert (TerraN_Empire) reply below:

Miragedriver:

TerraN_EmpirE:

PAKISTANI CUSTOMISED VERSION NG MBT ' AL HAIDER MBT ' WILL be BETTER THAN VT4/ MBT3000 OR TYPE 99...BECAUSE PAK ARMY HAS ACCESS TO WESTERN AND MADE IN PAK TECHNOLOGY, WHICH CHINESE TANKS LACK !!​
Lol.. then JF-17 supposed to be the most superior plane because of the same reason?

Cut the nationalistic scrap and give some logical reason.

Back
Top Bottom