What's new

Norinco VT-4 MBT

this is NOT alkhalid 2, man why you folks forget things so quickly, alkhalid 2 is being manufactured at HIT, just wait for IDEAS 2014. Alkhalid 2 is a strictly HIT project, almost completed as we speak, powered by 6td-3 engine and other classified changes are incorporated in C4I, armour, FCS, not to mention it is slightly bigger and heavier than alkhalid.

There are certain changes i have noticed, even different from mbt 3000, which makes me suspicious that these changes were done on request you know by whom. hmm..

i have heard this is to replace 59s,s69s and even 85IIAPs provided it passes trials.

Overall, inducting VT-4 would mean more hazards for the enemy as army will have four advanced mbts in active service, all belonging to third generation

alkhalid-2 (high end)
alkhalid-1 VT-4 (high/medium end)
Alkhalid, (medium end)
t-80UD/ 84 (low end)

;)

Last edited:
this is NOT alkhalid 2, man why you folks forget things so quickly, alkhalid 2 is being manufactured at HIT, just wait for IDEAS 2014. Alkhalid 2 is a strictly HIT project, almost completed as we speak, powered by 6td-3 engine and other classified changes are incorporated in C4I, armour, FCS, not to mention it is slightly bigger and heavier than alkhalid.

There are certain changes i have noticed, even different from mbt 3000, which makes me suspicious that these changes were done on request you know by whom. hmm..

i have heard this is to replace 59s,s69s and even 85IIAPs provided it passes trials.

Overall, inducting VT-4 would mean more hazards for the enemy as army will have four advanced mbts in active service, all belonging to third generation

alkhalid-2 (high end)
Alkhalid, (medium end)
t-80UD/ 84 (low end)

;)
Well replacing T 59 and T 69 and Type 85 would mean even after Al Zarrar still close to 1000 Tanks to be replaced

10426546_641945615904534_3824419759210482928_n.jpg

Well replacing T 59 and T 69 and Type 85 would mean even after Al Zarrar still close to 1000 Tanks to be replaced

quite likely

It is also comparable to AK .. In armour it is indeed tougher then ak

no it is not, despite the fact that t-80ud has excellent armour, alkhalid has better armour modules, ceramic inserts and classified components that were never revealed.

alkhalid-2 (high end)
Alkhalid, (medium end)
t-80UD/ 84 (low end)

;)
Brother, if Pakistan chooses VT-4, I think there will be no alkhalid-2 any more. There is unreasonable to equep two high end tank at the same time. India makes this kind of mistake, do not copy their mistakes.

I am impressed by the Integrated Battle Management System from alkhalid-2, it is the right direction of Pakistan to improve your own tanks. The gun, engine, turret, gear box can be imported from other countries. Think about that the GB turned off their tank industry, they may never produce new tanks. The development route of Pakistan tanks are not wrong but not optimal.

I donot think alkhalid-2 is comparable to VT-4, just because there are few countries has complete tank industry, there is also few countries can design own guns, engine, turret, and gear box. However, many countries builds their own plugins.Some components like IBMS costs not so much and fit to the user cases, and the most important thing is: it can be integrated to any Pakistan tanks, improve the infomation warfare level, and they are the key components in to 4th generation tanks.

To improve T85IIAPs, just put a T96A turret, remove all components you cannot get, install the Pakistan plugins like IBMS for information warfare, maybe a new engine, finito~~~ cheap and impressive upgrade~~the score? at least 3.5 generation,

Brother, if Pakistan chooses VT-4, I think there will be no alkhalid-2 any more. There is unreasonable to equep two high end tank at the same time. India makes this kind of mistake, do not copy their mistakes.

I am impressed by the Integrated Battle Management System from alkhalid-2, it is the right direction of Pakistan to improve your own tanks. The gun, engine, turret, gear box can be imported from other countries. Think about that the GB turned off their tank industry, they may never produce new tanks. The development route of Pakistan tanks are not wrong but not optimal.

I donot think alkhalid-2 is comparable to VT-4, just because there are few countries has complete tank industry, there is also few countries can design own guns, engine, turret, and gear box. However, many countries builds their own plugins.Some components like IBMS costs not so much and fit to the user cases, and the most important thing is: it can be integrated to any Pakistan tanks, improve the infomation warfare level, and they are the key components in to 4th generation tanks.

To improve T85IIAPs, just put a T96A turret, remove all components you cannot get, install the Pakistan plugins like IBMS for information warfare, maybe a new engine, finito~~~ cheap and impressive upgrade~~

yeah i told HIT guys to do this but they dont listen :rofl:

From early speculations, AK-2 is better than the VT-4, even in engine and transmission ;)

speaking of armour, alkhalid armour against HEAT round, notice no penetration beyond the partial first layer

3yh7onn.png

YfiP785.png

ENpYcIc.png

:fans: not more and more like......they are......

thats a tall claim my friend :)

From early speculations, AK-2 is better than the VT-4, even in engine and transmission ;)
I am new here, i donot know why you gays like 1500 hp engines. Look at T99G, 80kph, that is not tank, but Farrari. 1300hp for 52 ton VT4 is comparable to 59 ton LeopardA7.

If the AK2 is really better, :cheers:

speaking of armour, alkhalid armour against HEAT round, notice no penetration beyond the partial first layer

3yh7onn.png

YfiP785.png

ENpYcIc.png

thats a tall claim my friend :)
no, indeed they are......maybe not directly from Germany, aber stammt aus Detschland~~~(originated from germany)

Even with older Tanks even than we were operating lot off different Tanks

I am new here, i donot know why you gays like 1500 hp engines. Look at T99G, 80kph, that is not tank, but Farrari. 1300hp for 52 ton VT4 is comparable to 59 ton LeopardA7.

If the AK2 is really better, :cheers:

no, indeed they are......maybe not directly from Germany, aber stammt aus Detschland~~~(originated from germany)

its not about speed friend, its about torque, the faster the acceleration, the better, it also reduced ground pressure

Back
Top Bottom