What's new

Norinco A-100 MRL to Pakistan Confirmed

How many bataillon of PHL-03 Pakistan army received ? And I want to know how many launchers/trucks there is in one bataillon ?? Please

How many bataillon of PHL-03 Pakistan army received ? And I want to know how many launchers/trucks there is in one bataillon ?? Please

We produce them under license... initial order was for aroun 40-45 units.. apart from these we also have our indigenous MRLS KRL-122 (*Exported to several countries) with a range of 45+KM..

@DESERT FIGHTER : Nice , I have the impression that the KRL-122 is a variant of russian BM-21 isn't it ?

But in your opinion, how many trucks there is in a battalion of PHL-03? Because Morocco had ordered one battalion, but we still dont know the exact number :coffee:

Last edited:
We need to upgrade our artillery.
Pakistan & Turkey can work together on advance MRLS project.

Right now, one of the Roketsan priorities is providing precise guidance to indigenous MLRS rockets. Some of evolutions continue in terms of both the use for the navy, as well as contributing to another precision strike ability to land army. The Pakistani army is doing great things, especially in ballistic technologies. But if we joint our forces, we can produce much more competitive products.

as I know, PA has used A-100 system in recent days skirmish with IA, already killed 9 IA soldiers with overwhelming fire power. yes, overwhelming!

India has no inventory equally to respond

There is already an Advanced MLRS project under development.

as I know, PA has used A-100 system in recent days skirmish with IA, already killed 9 IA soldiers with overwhelming fire power. yes, overwhelming!

India has no inventory equally to respond
No, there has been no use of heavy artillery or MLRS by Pakistan.

We are using ATGMs, Mortars and AA Guns.

as of now, Pakistan had ordered 50 units of A-100 launching vehicles.

There is already an Advanced MLRS project under development.

No, there has been no use of heavy artillery or MLRS by Pakistan.

We are using ATGMs, Mortars and AA Guns.
already used

http://modp.gov.pk/modp/userfiles1/file/Year Book 2015-16 Part III.pdf

What we need is indigenous arty guns. Be it towed or self propelled.

as of now, Pakistan had ordered 50 units of A-100 launching vehicles.

already used
?
A-100s when inducted had alot of glitches.

They had to call Norinco guys to work them out and established a factory for the system & ammunition in Pakistan.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom