What's new

Non-state actors' want to take over Pakistan: Zardari

Oh my non-state actor
Abu Zulfiqar when are you going to take over the govt :P i see bright chances of being Field Marshal

Then i will invade India :lol:

Oh my non-state actor
Abu Zulfiqar when are you going to take over the govt :P i see bright chances of being Field Marshal

Haan aur hum baraatiyon ka swagat paan parag se karenge:lol:

Pan_Parag_Pan_Masala_1.jpg

Hey raaaaaaaaam!!!!

Itna pyaar! Matlab tab bhi India ke hee baare mein sochoge? :lol:

Last edited:
:P hey dont you Indians pronounce "P" with sound of "Ph"

that would make Phool ka thofa as "fool ka thofa"

damn.. i was hoping u wouldn't find that out!! i got cought!!:lol:

Oh my non-state actor

madam, we'll be in touch via secure data line ;)

Musharaf had just added another dimension to Pakistani politics,after his arrival a lot of statements and activities r happening

Dear Mr. President is there anything left to be taken over in Pakistan ? Whatever there was in Pakistan you have already taken care of it. Ab to sirf sucide bombers hi reh gayein hein yahan.

Now I get it ! Zardari means non-stake actors want to take over Pakistan ... Zardari has no stake in Pak , he gives a damn about what afflicts common man . He is out there to milk the cow and fly away to foreign lands when his term finishes/thrown out . Same is the case with alot of his other team members , many of them hold dual nationalities and will live in comforts for the rest of their life at our expense ... ahhh we love our rulers so much , we will again vote for them ... because Mr.Zardari lost his wife , Bilawal lost his mother so we sympathise with the family and will vote for them again ... Common man goes to hell ... jiay bhutto

Back
Top Bottom