What's new

Non-Muslims ought to be eligible to become President, PM: Kamran Michael

Hmmm this fellow has strong and commendable views. But sadly he will be at the focal point of radical groups. Hope he is not awarded same fate as the shahbaaz bhatti.

Pakistan is an "Islamic'' Republic with 99.9% of its population being Muslim. So democratically & constitutionally only a Muslim leader can head an Islamic Republic.

Minorities can be given Ministerial Posts by the respective political parties if so deemed appropriate. However the minorities can benefit form the law of majority in the Parliament and if the Parliament approves & amends the constitution, I do not have a problem of having a Non-Muslim Pakistani as the head of the state.

Pakistan is an "Islamic'' Republic with 99.9% of its population being Muslim. So democratically & constitutionally only a Muslim leader can head an Islamic Republic.

Minorities can be given Ministerial Posts by the respective political parties if so deemed appropriate. However the minorities can benefit form the law of majority in the Parliament and if the Parliament approves & amends the constitution, I do not have a problem of having a Non-Muslim Pakistani as the head of the state.

Sir you may don't have any problem but Islam have Islam doesn't allow a Muslims state to be ruled by a Non Muslim

Sir you may don't have any problem but Islam have Islam doesn't allow a Muslims state to be ruled by a Non Muslim

Where is it mentioned in Islam. Which sura are you talking about? I am hearing this first time.

If they get the votes, anyone should get the opportunity. But you know Islam enforcers are the biggest rondhus in the world today. Zulm karna aur achi baatein na karna is their Islam. Kabhi nahi maaneinge.

Is that why our current prime minister and president are Shia? Plus hundreds of others in government? Or the fact that we have one the largest number of Shia's in the world?

Some Shias are declared non-Muslim by Sunni Scholars so there you go, we could have a non-Muslim PM/President. :woot:

If they get the votes, anyone should get the opportunity. But you know Islam enforcers are the biggest rondhus in the world today. Zulm karna aur achi baatein na karna is their Islam. Kabhi nahi maaneinge.

Sir because of effort of all these so called extremists Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world but some secular traitors and cowards are afraid of it

Sir because of effort of all these so called extremists Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world but some secular traitors and cowards are afraid of it

There is no use for this sort of Islam... I can only imagine hell awaiting for such Islamists for all their injustices.

There is no use for this sort of Islam... I can only imagine hell awaiting for such Islamists for all their injustices.

Islamists have always served Islam but Secular traitors had betrayed it and became slaves of west they and they will end up in hell Islamists will win and Islam will rule the world

So all pakistanis support removal of the law but the law is still there.

Something is missing in this picture!

Indian govt has removed cast based inhuman hindu system long ago but it is still present in modern India so somthing is indeed missing in this picture at all sides

Islamists have always served Islam but Secular traitors had betrayed it and became slaves of west they and they will end up in hell Islamists will win and Islam will rule the world

What I'm saying the Islam they are serving is of no use. There is nothing good about it. Violence on minorities, take away their rights, hit women, kill people, become terrorists, that's all.

There is no treachery, it is openly rejected as something evil.

Back
Top Bottom