What's new

Non-Muslims Harassment in Pakistan - Social Experiment

Don't want to spoil the party here but some things to note.

(i) The US setting was typical of most of USA.
(ii) Pakistan setting was atypical. A posh mall in Karachi represents 5% of Pakistan. Not something to gauge the rest 95% with.
Yeah you are right. If it wasn't a post mall the person harassing the foreigners/non-muslims would have been thrashed as well

he was a bit hard on the Chinese, i felt bad, -.-

I hope I am wrong. But thus far Pakistan's record on treating it's minorities, Ahmedi's, Shia's etc has not been stellar.

Okay

5.09% Happy?
We fight with other sectarian school of thoughts, but our minorities from other religions are living as normal life as we are... Shia and Ahmedi are criticised.. I agree but their own attitude as well is not good towards us :) Btw my home was refurbished recently by a Christian who continued to go for "dua" every Saturday and left work before completion for "dua" he mentions it....we're tolerant enough,, but there's only a different "extreme" religious school of thought that media demonstrate on news channels....
Adding to that before you go representation of population the experiment was conducted in NY was infront of more people.... A lot of people you can see around..
And I live in Shahdara here live all class of people from billionaire to poorest, the church here blocks "street" for dua and also use loudspeakers.... Hope you have something else in mind... Come here sometime I will show you :) a well demonstration of tolerance and friendly relations between people of two religions...

Last edited:
no, I'm not mad or angry, didn't even watch past the first few minutes.

Goa, our version of Cancun or Acapulco etc, much drug violence.

and what does India have to do with this anyway ? I already said that these cheap youtube stunts, nevermind the feelgood, do not mean anything, and this is true for Pak/India or anywhere else.
That post of mines was outta line and I apologize for it,I am deleting it.
A lot of social experiments are staged but I don't think this one was,

no actors not staged rubbish everyday people in NYC

That is New York not Pakistan and waqas tried his first experiment in New york also.

Back
Top Bottom