noble peace prize for MALALA ?

rockstar08

BANNED
I am 101% sure that this year award will be given to malala , but just like other pakistani peoples my question is why ? when she was shot by taliban i had sympathies with her , as so this is act of cowards but as the fame of malala grows up in western media i start to have a question that what is the impact on malala standing speeches or taking awards for her achievements , what are those achievements ? i dont see any improvement in the field of women education after malala incident ? why so ?

after a little bit of thinking and researching over the internet i realize that this little girl is now been used by western countries to give negative image of Pakistan and specially Islam . i had a conversation with an American and when i ask him about malala that is how he answer me " i know this little girl who was shot by taliban for asking educational freedom , and she fought was ISLAMIST TERRORIST WHO HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY THEIR RELIGION WHICH PREVENTS WOMEN TO TAKE EDUCATION "

now my question is did islam forbids women to take education ? malala is today become a symbol when ever a person see her picture first thing comes in their mind is a little girl who was tried to be assassinated by Islamist taliban by portraying a negative image of Islam and Pakistan . just like a Pakistani director who made a documentary over acid attack victims in Pakistan , when i watch this documentary i come to realize what kind of country i am living in ?

after been research over rape and murdered case in western countries which i don't think are hidden from anyone but i never see a huge report on CNN or BBC ...countries try to cover such things but here we highlight them and than we feel proud that in our country we make 2-3% progress , i was thinking that when malala was giving her speech on UN why didnt she told them that USA drones kills and destroy many schools in tribal areas ? and what about the two other girls who were injured ? no one even try to interview them why so ?

may be malala is very intelligent in fields of physics, chemistry or maths ? or may be she have made 100`s of new schools in swat and tribal areas ?

abdul satar Edhi work for humanity from many many years , i never see any one from Europe or western country give him a medal for his achievements ? what about those who are still fighting for the rights of education in N&S wazirstan ? strange facts no ?

its not malala or peoples like us , its the USA and western media who makes the character of malala doubtful for many pakistani`s today , and what is the sense by giving her the award of " Pride of England " ?

i always thought noble prizes are for those who have achieved something great while spending many years of their lives . i didnt know that its so simple to get famous in world by just giving a hate speech against Islam , writing a book by criticizing quran , making Cartoons of our Prophets , or show a negative image of a real Islamic society , sounds pretty easy no ? ?

pity on this nation who feel proud on such acts full of anti-islamic agenda and our media was been so happy to broadcast of her getting noble prize .. they dont even think when ever a person malala in any time in future history she would be called as a victim of extremist Islamist terrorism and extremist view of Islam , and peoples who never even try to use their brains and mind and relay on media news will make their minds which you can guess .

May Allah give us light to differentiate between right and wrong .

I am 101% sure that this year award will be given to malala , but just like other pakistani peoples my question is why ? when she was shot by taliban i had sympathies with her , as so this is act of cowards but as the fame of malala grows up in western media i start to have a question that what is the impact on malala standing speeches or taking awards for her achievements , what are those achievements ? i dont see any improvement in the field of women education after malala incident ? why so ?

after a little bit of thinking and researching over the internet i realize that this little girl is now been used by western countries to give negative image of Pakistan and specially Islam . i had a conversation with an American and when i ask him about malala that is how he answer me " i know this little girl who was shot by taliban for asking educational freedom , and she fought was ISLAMIST TERRORIST WHO HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY THEIR RELIGION WHICH PREVENTS WOMEN TO TAKE EDUCATION "

now my question is did islam forbids women to take education ? malala is today become a symbol when ever a person see her picture first thing comes in their mind is a little girl who was tried to be assassinated by Islamist taliban by portraying a negative image of Islam and Pakistan . just like a Pakistani director who made a documentary over acid attack victims in Pakistan , when i watch this documentary i come to realize what kind of country i am living in ?

after been research over rape and murdered case in western countries which i don't think are hidden from anyone but i never see a huge report on CNN or BBC ...countries try to cover such things but here we highlight them and than we feel proud that in our country we make 2-3% progress , i was thinking that when malala was giving her speech on UN why didnt she told them that USA drones kills and destroy many schools in tribal areas ? and what about the two other girls who were injured ? no one even try to interview them why so ?

may be malala is very intelligent in fields of physics, chemistry or maths ? or may be she have made 100`s of new schools in swat and tribal areas ?

abdul satar Edhi work for humanity from many many years , i never see any one from Europe or western country give him a medal for his achievements ? what about those who are still fighting for the rights of education in N&S wazirstan ? strange facts no ?

its not malala or peoples like us , its the USA and western media who makes the character of malala doubtful for many pakistani`s today , and what is the sense by giving her the award of " Pride of England " ?

i always thought noble prizes are for those who have achieved something great while spending many years of their lives . i didnt know that its so simple to get famous in world by just giving a hate speech against Islam , writing a book by criticizing quran , making Cartoons of our Prophets , or show a negative image of a real Islamic society , sounds pretty easy no ? ?

pity on this nation who feel proud on such acts full of anti-islamic agenda and our media was been so happy to broadcast of her getting noble prize .. they dont even think when ever a person malala in any time in future history she would be called as a victim of extremist Islamist terrorism and extremist view of Islam , and peoples who never even try to use their brains and mind and relay on media news will make their minds which you can guess .

May Allah give us light to differentiate between right and wrong .

oh so just because western media praises her there must be a massive international anti Islamic conspiracy?

wah meray pakistaniyaon wah, kiya logic hai:hitwall:

oh so just because western media praises her there must be a massive international anti Islamic conspiracy?

wah meray pakistaniyaon wah, kiya logic hai:hitwall:

no no mere bhai ... can you give me one good reason to give her such fame ? and not to touch the other girls who gets injured ? if that so tomorrow i will write a letter to CNN by telling them that taliban calls for jihad against urdu speakers in kati pahari , maybe i will get one of the awards :yay:

No one deserves the Nobel Peace Prize more than this 16 year old who has been putting her life on the line since she was 12 years old and advocated for female education in Pakistan. I hope this tireless activist for Peace and Education gets her Prize as she is the most deserving candidate.

no no mere bhai ... can you give me one good reason to give her such fame ? and not to touch the other girls who gets injured ? if that so tomorrow i will write a letter to CNN by telling them that taliban calls for jihad against urdu speakers in kati pahari , maybe i will get one of the awards :yay:

oh bhai, why are you so scared of a 16 year old girl? She advocated for girls education when so called men abandoned a part of Pakistan to those Taliban animals. Tell me is that not one deed enough?

hahah me scared of malala :D that was funny ,
plus i know what she do , but there are other have done same as malala if you give anything to her i would expect it fair enough , and what about african countries ? have you even been there , there are millions of malala fighting there and so in Afghanistan.

did malala make 10000 schools already ? correct me if i am wrong whats change after that incident ? rather than islam officially becomes a religion who prevent women`s from getting education

plus i know what she do , but there are other have done same as malala if you give anything to her i would expect it fair enough , and what about african countries ? have you even been there , there are millions of malala fighting there and so in Afghanistan.

did malala make 10000 schools already ? correct me if i am wrong whats change after that incident ? rather than islam officially becomes a religion who prevent women`s from getting education

why are you brining Islam into this bro? Taliban have nothing to do with Islam. No one has blamed anything on Islam. No Africa is a whole different story, no correlation between Africa and what Malala did. Look just because the "west" is praising Malala, does not mean they are disrespecting Islam. isn't Malala herself a muslim? Don't turn this in to a religious issue for God's sake. What Malala did was to advocate for womens education, please tell me how this is anti Islamic? I still don't understand your logic.

You can also get one award they are for free :omghaha::...........as Obama also got one...being a Savior of the World...a peace maker....:omghaha:

So says a bloke who can hardly string a sentence together without sounding like a badly educated failure. I would suggest that you get a decent education yourself, you know - learn to read and write and then sit on judgement of other people.

For your information this girl has been advocating education in Swat while she was living there. She never said Islam stops education for girls, in fact she has been showing that girls in Pakistan are being educated and that Islam wants girls educated but the biiiig so strong men of the TTP were so scared by a little girl they put a bullet in her head. They are the ones maligning Islam but you are too chickenshit scared to mention the truth.

Not only did Malala survice but has recovered well and has been representing Pakistan with dignity and pride. We should be proud of her. Instead men like you cower under her achievements, showing your woman hatred on one side and insufficiency on the other. On top is just envy. Little man.

why are you brining Islam into this bro? Taliban have nothing to do with Islam. No one has blamed anything on Islam. No Africa is a whole different story, no correlation between Africa and what Malala did. Look just because the "west" is praising Malala, does not mean they are disrespecting Islam. isn't Malala herself a muslim? Don't turn this in to a religious issue for God's sake. What Malala did was to advocate for womens education, please tell me how this is anti Islamic? I still don't understand your logic.

i dont understand either you are not getting my point or what , let me write in urdu ....
bhai malala nay esa kuch nai kiya abhi tak jis par use ese ek ke bad ek award diye ja rahe hain, aur ager de rahe hai tu phr baqi bachiyun o kyun neglect kr rahe ho ? un ko goli nai lagi kia ? sirf isi liye ke malala ne BBC ko 2-4 letters likh diye tu woh brave ho gae ? ? ? what about those polio worker jo tumare nation ke bachon ko mazori se bachne ke liye fight krti hai ? un baho ka kia jin ke pass malala jaisa mauqa nai bahr beth kr awards lene ka ?? woh ab bhi fata mai mar rahe hai , lakin school jana naii chorda , malala sympathy ki haqdar hai , lakin achievements kuch bhi nai hai uski , so ap use awards de kr islam ka negative version ko promote kr rahe ho , kyun aj tak kisi international media ne pakistan ya islam ke kisi positive point ko nai dekhaya ? when did you last time see a documentary on HAJJ in any international media ? muslims ka peacful tareqe se apne faith pe believe krna hajj se achi misaal nai mile gi ?

chai mai cheeni 1-2 chamach dalo tu woh methi hoti hai , lakin ager zaida dalo tu useless ho jati hai .... samjdar ho gay tu samaj jao gay..... why you were waiting for western media to promote her ? what are the achievements ? i am counting ? ?
international media tumare mun pe tuk kr award de tu woh bhi accept kr lo gay khush kushi , self respect ka khayal hai ? apni nai tu islam ki hi sahi ? ?

So says a bloke who can hardly string a sentence together without sounding like a badly educated failure. I would suggest that you get a decent education yourself, you know - learn to read and write and then sit on judgement of other people.

For your information this girl has been advocating education in Swat while she was living there. She never said Islam stops education for girls, in fact she has been showing that girls in Pakistan are being educated and that Islam wants girls educated but the biiiig so strong men of the TTP were so scared by a little girl they put a bullet in her head. They are the ones maligning Islam but you are too chickenshit scared to mention the truth.

Not only did Malala survice but has recovered well and has been representing Pakistan with dignity and pride. We should be proud of her. Instead men like you cower under her achievements, showing your woman hatred on one side and insufficiency on the other. On top is just envy. Little man.

before calling me a uneducated person you should go and research about things first , i dont want to be educated like you who will lick american boots even if they spit on your faces , you are so proud of her , but please let me know what you are so proud of ??? just shot by a talib makes her brave ? than what will you call those who are also injured with malala ? and those who are still living in fata and fighting for education ? what about those teachers who have been killed by taliban in quetta and fata ? ?? why your master america dont give them any awards ? ? keep licking their boots and i live here and so as you ,we will see how malala will come back to pak and server her real cause !!!! plus again as same as i mentioned in other posts , she deserve sympathy not awards ..... .

if obama can get why cant malala .. lala .. lala la la la... :girl_wacko: ...

You can also get one award they are for free :omghaha::...........as Obama also got one...being a Savior of the World...a peace maker....:omghaha:

yaar how can i get a direct noble prize ? i dont want pak national award , at least my father will get a job in UK embassy and also had chances to travel all over the world and collect awards :laughcry:

before calling me a uneducated person you should go and research about things first , i dont want to be educated like you who will lick american boots even if they spit on your faces , you are so proud of her , but please let me know what you are so proud of ??? just shot by a talib makes her brave ? than what will you call those who are also injured with malala ? and those who are still living in fata and fighting for education ? what about those teachers who have been killed by taliban in quetta and fata ? ?? why your master america dont give them any awards ? ? keep licking their boots and i live here and so as you ,we will see how malala will come back to pak and server her real cause !!!! plus again as same as i mentioned in other posts , she deserve sympathy not awards ..... .

O deary me, what a nonce. Who is licking whose boots? Listen my poorly educated friend, don't be such a paindu, with US phobia while using an american invented and manufactured pc, using US software, taking US medicines, ordering your pizza, yep that worst kind of paindu - a hypocrite.

You are so big to be an arm chair warrior but have no balls to condemn the scum the rapid cult of death the TTP, they are the ones that are making fun of islam but you are just scared of a little girl who so bravely survived a bullet and is now an ambassador urging education for all and has raised money for her cause.

But you, my little hypocritical paindu cower due to a little girl writing a blog, while you cannot even put a proper sentence together. She deserves awards and recognition, While we need to pull up our socks and remove the kaffir TTP you love so much.