What's new

Noam Chomsky: Saudi Air Campaign Has given Space to Al Qaeda to Spread in Yemen

Saudi's have been directly responsible for spread of Al-Qaeda and like minded hounds of hell in Syria, Iraq, Yemen etc etc...... this is just the beginning...... whatever the case, the blowback in exactly five to ten years time will be way way sweeter, and I sincerely hope and wish everyone responsible gets a taste of it, with interest! :)

Terrorists do terrorist attack against civilians, that's why they are called TERRORISTS. So you hope and wish that terrorist attack happen upon Saudi Arabia for example?

You are no better than the terrorists themselves. FACT.

Another fact is, that there is some logic and emotions happening in a terrorist's mindset for doing his terrorist attack. That thing happening in their mindset, is the SAME happening with yours.

If I thought that a country was behind a terrorist attack happening in MY country, that killed civilians, I would not wish for my country to sponsor or condone one happening in their country where civilians are killed as retaliation. Then them and and I would be the same, and I will no longer have the moral high ground to condemn terrorists EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:
I thought it is widely known that Iranians are against the Mullahs ? Just look the social media for example, and no please ignore these Basijis. These people who defend Mullahs get benefit from government for example they are students who get discount on their costs or similar programs.

Anyway, the Mullahs are a regime relaying on mercenary groups. Our people are against them but a man cant do much against thousands of guns,thugs,prisons with bare hands, can they ?

Is the reality no that most natives of all Muslim majority countries would be/are against their regimes if they could choose outside of maybe a few GCC states?

It's a fact that a large percentage of Iranians support the regime otherwise it would not be in power or at least we would have seen major revolutions in the past 36 years. There have been 0 despite Iran being full of various ethnic groups (Persians, Azeris, Kurds, Arabs, Turkmen, Baluch etc.) that possibly could have their own agendas.

The reality is that most people tend to support their country (s) regardless of the regime.

Anyway as I wrote already and which I think that 99% of all the 450 million Arabs can agree with, what is going on in Iran is the business of Iranians. It does not concern me or Arabs. Most Arabs in the MENA region (politically active that is) are against your Mullah regime and their poisonous actions since 1979.

Now Iran is more hated than any other country. By far. It's due to your regime. Before 1979 there were no real problems. At most just rivalry.

Besides only the Eastern Arabian countries Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Iraq have had to consider Iran due to geographic proximity. The remaining Arab world knows nothing about Iran (close to nothing, other than disliking their regime and knowing that the Iranian people are mostly anti-Arab) and have nothing to do with Iran as they are as far away as the likes of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan etc.

On PDF you will notice that 90% of all active Iranian users are very concerned about Arab events while 90% of the Arab users on the other hand never comment on Iranian affairs or show particular interest outside of "Iranian affairs" that directly impact the Arab world. Read Mullah interference in various Arab countries.

As seen with Houthi's who have been supported militarily, politically and economy by your Mullah's since 2009, Hezbollah in Southern Lebanon (a proxy of your regime), the Al-Assad regime and Shia militias in Iraq. That's about it.

Terrorists do terrorist attack against civilians, that's why they are called TERRORISTS. So you hope and wish that terrorist attack happen upon Saudi Arabia for example?

You are no better than the terrorists themselves. FACT.

Another fact is, that there is some logic and emotions happening in a terrorist's mindset for doing his terrorist attack. That thing happening in their mindset, is the SAME happening with yours.

If I thought that a country was behind a terrorist attack happening in MY country, that killed civilians, I would not wish for my country to sponsor or condone one happening in their country where civilians are killed as retaliation. Then them and and I would be the same, and I will no longer have the moral high ground to condemn terrorists EVERYWHERE.

Well said.

Just leave trolls alone and their fantasies.

Is the reality no that most natives of all Muslim majority countries would be/are against their regimes if they could choose outside of maybe a few GCC states?

It's a fact that a large percentage of Iranians support the regime otherwise it would not be in power or at least we would have seen major revolutions in the past 36 years. There have been 0 despite Iran being full of various ethnic groups (Persians, Azeris, Kurds, Arabs, Turkmen, Baluch etc.) that possibly could have their own agendas.

The reality is that most people tend to support their country (s) regardless of the regime.

Anyway as I wrote already and which I think that 99% of all the 450 million Arabs can agree with, what is going on in Iran is the business of Iranians. It does not concern me or Arabs. Most Arabs in the MENA region (politically active that is) are against your Mullah regime and their poisonous actions since 1979.

Now Iran is more hated than any other country. By far. It's due to your regime. Before 1979 there were no real problems. At most just rivalry.

Besides only the Eastern Arabian countries Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Iraq have had to consider Iran due to geographic proximity. The remaining Arab world knows nothing about Iran (close to nothing, other than disliking their regime and knowing that the Iranian people are mostly anti-Arab) and have nothing to do with Iran as they are as far away as the likes of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan etc.

On PDF you will notice that 90% of all active Iranian users are very concerned about Arab events while 90% of the Arab users on the other hand never comment on Iranian affairs or show particular interest outside of "Iranian affairs" that directly impact the Arab world.

As seen with Houthi's who have been supported militarily, politically and economy by your Mullah's since 2009, Hezbollah in Southern Lebanon (a proxy of your regime), the Al-Assad regime and Shia militias in Iraq. That's about it.

Well said.

Just leave trolls alone and their fantasies.

Dude, Iranians became indifferent because the Safavids wanted them to become like this. The Safavid monsters are directly responsible for this identity crisis. The Iranians were coping well with the aftershocks of the Arab invasion (yes, i am still mad about that but current Arabs have nothing to do with events 1400 years ago) and were trying to reform the country till those Safavid freaks came and and caused a huge identity crisis that even lasts till today.

If the countrys borders are opened today, millions will go away, i guarantee you this.

PDF ? That has almost 0 relevance to the realities. As if 20 basiji wannabe arabs can represent anything out of millions and millions of Iranians.

Dude, Iranians became indifferent because the Safavids wanted them to become like this. The Safavid monsters are directly responsible for this identity crisis. The Iranians were coping well with the aftershocks of the Arab invasion (yes, i am still mad about that but current Arabs have nothing to do with events 1400 years ago) and were trying to reform the country till those Safavid freaks came and and caused a huge identity crisis that even lasts till today.

If the countrys borders are opened today, millions will go away, i guarantee you this.

PDF ? That has almost 0 relevance to the realities. As if 20 basiji wannabe arabs can represent anything out of millions and millions of Iranians.

I am not sure what a Turkic/Kurdish/Arab (or whatever they claimed to be) dynasty that existed some 300 years ago has to do with the current status quo?

Arabs and other Semites solely regained their native ancient territories that the Persians were occupying (Iraq). Semites never invaded the Iranian Plateau in pre-Islamic times. It was the other way around. There was nothing to invade to begin with. Elamites were non-Iranian peoples who with all likelihood were closely tied to Semitic peoples nearby.

Please don't call people who hate us Arabs with a passion for wannabe Arabs. That's an insult to us. We want absolutely nothing to do with them and rest assured that they have nothing to do with Arabs. Even your regime's version of Islam (Wilayat al-Faqih) and other practices have nothing to do with Arabs. Whether Sunni, Shia let alone of other religions (Christians, Jews) or Atheists.

Just because they wear black turbans on their heads (mostly made-up ancestry) doest not make them "Arab".

Also to be honest from what I have seen of you guys (Iranian royalists/nationalists) you are as anti-Arab as your Mullah brigade. It is better that we keep apart and you guys start to focus on your brothers in Afghanistan, Tajikistan and we and Jews make peace.

You might personally have nothing against Arabs but your "ideological brothers" most likely have. So in our eyes there is no difference between you guys other than in terms of regime. Of course it would be better if the Mullah's were toppled as that would mean zero interference in the Arab world as your only way to gain influence is through "religious legitimacy" and playing the Israel card.

The future is in your hands though. Those people that you call "Arabs" are your people though. Not Arabs.

I am not sure what a Turkic/Kurdish/Arab (or whatever they claimed to be) dynasty that existed some 300 years ago has to do with the current status quo?

Arabs and other Semites solely regained their native ancient territories that the Persians were occupying (Iraq). Semites never invaded the Iranian Plateau in pre-Islamic times. It was the other way around. There was nothing to invade to begin with. Elamites were non-Iranian peoples who with all likelihood were closely tied to Semitic peoples nearby.

Please don't call people who hate us Arabs with a passion for wannabe Arabs. That's an insult to us. We want absolutely nothing to do with them and rest assured that they have nothing to do with Arabs. Even your regime's version of Islam (Wilayat al-Faqih) and other practices have nothing to do with Arabs. Whether Sunni, Shia let alone of other religions (Christians, Jews) or Atheists.

Just because they wear black turbans on their heads (mostly made-up ancestry) doest not make them "Arab".

Also to be honest from what I have seen of you guys (Iranian royalists/nationalists) you are as anti-Arab as your Mullah brigade. It is better that we keep apart and you guys start to focus on your brothers in Afghanistan, Tajikistan and we and Jews make peace.

You might personally have nothing against Arabs but your "ideological brothers" most likely have. So in our eyes there is no difference between you guys other than in terms of regime. Of course it would be better if the Mullah's were toppled as that would mean zero interference in the Arab world as your only way to gain influence is through "religious legitimacy" and playing the Israel card.

The future is in your hands though. Those people that you call "Arabs" are your people though. Not Arabs.

Our problems are so deep that we wont have any time to hate anyone. Our goal is to rebuild our country and leave all other nonIranian issues.

Nowadays is the age of trade and business and i (and those with same mindset) will have no problems in trading with Arabs and becoming more rich.

I cant be more clearer than this.

Our problems are so deep that we wont have any time to hate anyone. Our goal is to rebuild our country and leave all other nonIranian issues.

Nowadays is the age of trade and business and i (and those with same mindset) will have no problems in trading with Arabs and becoming more rich.

I cant be more clearer than this.

This goes not only for Iran but most MENA countries. If you think that even the GCC is fine right now, has reached its potential and won't improve anymore you are deadly wrong. 2 trillion US dollar economy (GDP, nominal) or not.

Just wait until peace comes to the Arab world and some of the enormous potential will be fulfilled. Egypt alone is almost a 100 million big nation.
In 10-15 years time the Arab League will number 500 million people.
So much potential but due to moronic leaders and recent history there are many ills and obstacles. Internal and external but they will be dealt with one way or another eventually like everything else. Won't be easy though.

I am open to business with everyone too.

What I was trying to say was that most Arabs only care about Iran and Iranian matters if those matters impact their people and countries (read Arab world). The only reason why the Iranian regime can meddle in Shia Arab areas (solely) is due to their so-called "Islamic system" which a minority (you only need a few thousand people to cause big trouble look at ISIS) of Shia Arabs are loyal to. Of course the "Israeli card" too which is tied to the religious part.

Now your likes (royalists and nationalists) have other goals in the region (non-religious) and you won't be able to meddle in the Arab world. At most only be another economic competitor.

Now in terms of your view of Arabs then I am convinced and I also know this to be a fact as does every informed Arab that there is little difference between both groups of Iranians at least among Persians.

Arabs of course have no problems with Baluch people, Turkmens, Iranian Arabs, Qashqai's, Azeris and most Kurds. In fact Kurds in Iran probably only have a problem with Iraqi people due to recent history. And a minority of pan-Kurds might have a problem with Syria too. Other than that nothing. Of course I am talking about those minorities who have not become Persianized and adopted the "Persian rhetoric vis-á-vis Arabs".

Interesting thread. (Must read)

@Full Moon

Last edited:
This goes not only for Iran but most MENA countries. If you think that even the GCC is fine right now, has reached its potential and won't improve anymore you are deadly wrong. 2 trillion US dollar economy (GDP, nominal) or not.

Just wait until peace comes to the Arab world and some of the enormous potential will be fulfilled. Egypt alone is almost a 100 million big nation.
In 10-15 years time the Arab League will number 500 million people.
So much potential but due to moronic leaders and recent history there are many ills and obstacles. Internal and external but they will be dealt with one way or another eventually like everything else. Won't be easy though.

I am open to business with everyone too.

What I was trying to say was that most Arabs only care about Iran and Iranian matters if those matters impact their people and countries (read Arab world). The only reason why the Iranian regime can meddle in Shia Arab areas (solely) is due to their so-called "Islamic system" which a minority (you only need a few thousand people to cause big trouble look at ISIS) of Shia Arabs are loyal to. Of course the "Israeli card" too which is tied to the religious part.

Now your likes (royalists and nationalists) have other goals in the region (non-religious) and you won't be able to meddle in the Arab world. At most only be another economic competitor.

Now in terms of your view of Arabs then I am convinced and I also know this to be a fact as does every informed Arab that there is little difference between both groups of Iranians at least among Persians.

Arabs of course have no problems with Baluch people, Turkmens, Iranian Arabs, Qashqai's, Azeris and most Kurds. In fact Kurds in Iran probably only have a problem with Iraqi people due to recent history. And a minority of pan-Kurds might have a problem with Syria too. Other than that nothing. Of course I am talking about those minorities who have not become Persianized and adopted the "Persian rhetoric vis-á-vis Arabs".

Interesting thread. (Must read)

@Full Moon

Like you said if it wasnt of the Mullah interference then Arabs will have no issues with Iran. I agree with that. But like i told you the destruction the Mullahs caused to Iran will be such a headache for the next non-mullah government that we wont have any time for any foreign policy adventure.

Someone who has problems at home should not seek troubles outside. Makes you more vulnerable. The mullahs have not realized this due to their lack of IQ but when these dinos die out (in 25 years, 90% of them will die out) we the Iranians will have the best opportunity to rebuild our country (that is stuck in 1979 and never moved on ,even went backwards).

However, i wished we never had this mullah government in place so we wouldnt have any problems with the outside world. If the monarchists remained in power Iran would do much better as a nation and be free from this sectarian crap the Mullahs placed us in.

too bad hezbollah doesn't bite it's creator, these.... uhumm not so much.... bad dogs these are....
neither does ISIS does it?
its a shame we are bitten by everyone instead. damn the kismat

So the Saudies should let the Houthies take over Yemen? Sometimes i can't understand people:-)...
their country their rule. why should we gang up and blow up their airports and their infrastructure?

why should an outsider country attack another one? Houthis consist of 6 Sunni tribes and one Shia Zaidi tribe are backed by Yemen Army and even former president Ali Abdullah salay who was treated in KSA after he was injured in Al Qaeda attack. this is like legalising international intervention over civil war in a country.

now if the counter argument is that the rebels are supported by Iranians then its a very weak one because there is no moral ground to stand on and we are saying we are bad as Iranians just because they are doing it we are doing it too.
should Saudis attack Pakistan too because BLA or TTP is fighting Pakistani state? very strange logic in my opinion.

there is no moral ground in this war or war in Syria or the crushing of the Arab spring in Bahrain it is only national interests and safeguarding the strategic supply lines.

the fact remains that where ever Saudi or Americans have dropped bombs... Al Qaeda/ ISIS has directly benefited. Yemen despite its sectarian diversity, had no sectarian issue or Al Qaeda footprint like rest of Middle east but now their flags fly on government buildings.

THIS, is the only issue I have and Noam is pointing at.
otherwise bombs away, I cant care less how Saudis conduct their policies and how they counter Iran and how they protect their sea routes to supply Oil to their western allies.

you don't need hate and anger to get yourself together

Like you said if it wasnt of the Mullah interference then Arabs will have no issues with Iran. I agree with that. But like i told you the destruction the Mullahs caused to Iran will be such a headache for the next non-mullah government that we wont have any time for any foreign policy adventure.

Someone who has problems at home should not seek troubles outside. Makes you more vulnerable. The mullahs have not realized this due to their lack of IQ but when these dinos die out (in 25 years, 90% of them will die out) we the Iranians will have the best opportunity to rebuild our country (that is stuck in 1979 and never moved on ,even went backwards).

However, i wished we never had this mullah government in place so we wouldnt have any problems with the outside world. If the monarchists remained in power Iran would do much better as a nation and be free from this sectarian crap the Mullahs placed us in.

But you have time to insult your own Iranian leaders by calling them Arab or "Arabparast" or what the hell you Persians say when they have nothing to do with Arabs and even the version of Islam that they follow as well.

Great way to show that you have "no problems with Arabs". To me you are both the same. Whatever you do in Iran is not my worry as I already told.

Any Iranian that is hostile to Arabs and the Arab nation is my enemy and that of every sane Arab.

Anyway this debate does not interest me anymore.

@Irfan Baloch please read my first post in this thread sir.

Houthi's and Al-Qaeda (AQAP) are obviously both enemies of KSA but currently the Houthi's are the bigger threat. Likewise like FSA was the bigger threat for the Syrian regime when they looked silently when FSA and ISIS were fighting. They only attacked FSA too.

To me Houthi's and Al-Qaeda can kill each other until the last man. That would be very good provided that no civilians die which is sadly not realistic.

Last edited:
But you have time to insult your own Iranian leaders by calling them Arab or "Arabparast" or what the hell you Persians say when they have nothing to do with Arabs and even the version of Islam that they follow as well.

Great way to show that you have "no problems with Arabs". To me you are both the same. Whatever you do in Iran is not my worry as I already told.

Any Iranian that is hostile to Arabs and the Arab nation is my enemy and that of every sane Arab.

Anyway this debate does not interest me anymore.

@Irfan Baloch please read my first post in this thread sir.

Houthi's and Al-Qaeda (AQAP) are obviously both enemies of KSA but currently the Houthi's are the bigger threat. Likewise like FSA was the bigger threat for the Syrian regime when they looked silently when FSA and ISIS were fighting. They only attacked FSA too.

To me Houthi's and Al-Qaeda can kill each other until the last man. That would be very good provided that no civilians die which is sadly not realistic.

You dont understand. We call mullahs as wannabe Arabs because they are wannabe Arabs. They spend our money for a lost cause in Palestine that does not promote our interests at all.

Or do you think that Iranian money should be spent on Arab issues ? I disagree with that.

Like i said, Arab issues is none of my business and anyone who promotes Arab issues in my country is a complete idiot.

Edit : look my posts here, i praised the Arabs for their sane leadership in promoting peace and welfare in their country. Some stuff that the wannabe mullahs severely lack.

You dont understand. We call mullahs as wannabe Arabs because they are wannabe Arabs. They spend our money for a lost cause in Palestine that does not promote our interests at all.

Or do you think that Iranian money should be spent on Arab issues ? I disagree with that.

Like i said, Arab issues is none of my business and anyone who promotes Arab issues in my country is a complete idiot.

Edit : look my posts here, i praised the Arabs for their sane leadership in promoting peace and welfare in their country. Some stuff that the wannabe mullahs severely lack.

I am against your Mullah's or any Iranian regime or people meddling in Arab affairs, spreading terrorism and causing division as they have done since 1979.

I am just saying that vis-á-vis Arabs as people you are more or less identical.

I don't care about Arab regimes.

Back
Top Bottom