What's new

Noam Chomsky: Saudi Air Campaign Has given Space to Al Qaeda to Spread in Yemen

It doesn't take one to be Chomsky, to understand that.

According to Noam, Houthis were the only hurdle and opponents to Al Qaeda in Yemen. with the Saudi war on the Houthis, the Al Qaeda has directly benefited by spreading over Yemen.

Well done KSA

KSA is just reversing the policies of IRGC on IRGC and so far it works ...!

KSA is just reversing the policies of IRGC on IRGC and so far it works ...!
too bad hezbollah doesn't bite it's creator, these.... uhumm not so much.... bad dogs these are....

Oh, just like the US invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan etc. did. Or just like the interference of Western and regional countries in Syria have increased the rise of militant groups ("Sunni" as "Shia").

Just like the Farsi terrorist Mullah's sponsorship of terror and negative meddling in the MENA region since 1979 has done.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There would have been no attack on Yemen had it not been for the Farsi terrorist Mullah sponsored Houthi's.

UN report: Iran arming Houthis since 2009

Nor if Yemen was ruled by a strong central government.

Also Al-Qaeda is not any more powerful than before the war. The only difference is that Yemen has turned lawless and that is largely thanks to the illegal Houthi coup in September 2014..

Russia Today is a propaganda mouthpiece and there is almost no topic and regime that this Chomsky is not blabbering about.

This is the same guy that claimed in 1977 that Pol Pot had saved up to one million lives.

Dozens of more "golden" comments from him.

Noam Chomsky - Conservapedia

Last edited:
According to Noam, Houthis were the only hurdle and opponents to Al Qaeda in Yemen. with the Saudi war on the Houthis, the Al Qaeda has directly benefited by spreading over Yemen.

So the Saudies should let the houthies take over Yemen? Sometimes i can't understand people:-)...

Did people really have doubts about Al Qaeda and their supporters !?

Saudi Arabia is trying to make another version of Syrian war in Yemen as they don't see any chances to bring back the pussy puppet to power as majority of Yemenis , even Sunnis are against him .

I don't exactly get what Iran has to do with this thread and this report , but still half of the posts are about Iran or IRGC , even Hezbollah :lol:

Did people really have doubts about Al Qaeda and their supporters !?

Saudi Arabia is trying to make another version of Syrian war in Yemen as they don't see any chances to bring back the pussy puppet to power as majority of Yemenis , even Sunnis are against him .

I don't exactly get what Iran has to do with this thread and this report , but still half of the posts are about Iran or IRGC , even Hezbollah :lol:

Yes, KSA wants an even more unstable neighbor in Yemen to deal with. Sounds very logical! KSA is supporting the same group (Al-Qaeda) who tried to start a civil war in the 2000's but where defeated and whose primary goal is to topple the House of Saud which they deem as "kuffar" something they share with your "holy cows".

Really genius? Iran has been supporting the Houthi's militarily, financially and politically since 2009 as the UN has proved and many other sources. No Houthi's no war against Yemen. It's simply.

No Houthi coup of Yemen no Al-Qaeda expansion. A strong central Yemeni government = a stable Yemen.

Hadi is irrelevant and nobody cares about him. He was/is the internationally recognized President of Yemen and so was his government though.

Anyway tell us about those Al-Qaeda members and their families that are living in Iran will you? Or about the fallacy of crying about Al-Qaeda but supporting a terrorist group like Houthi's that scream death to USA, Jews and Israel? Sounds VERY similar to Al-Qaeda slogans.

I did not know that otherwise "evil Jews" are now "good Jews".

Farsis.

Go defeat both the Houthi's and Al-Qaeda if you suddenly have started to care this much about Yemen. Go show us your "mighty" army. It should be a piece of cake in a matter of days.

Meanwhile KSA has been wasting hundreds of millions of dollars (if not a few billions) for decades to keep the fiasco (politically) that is Yemen afloat and will continue to do so long after this war is over when you , your regime and people will be nowhere to be found. That's the funniest thing here. Well, you will keep supporting terrorist groups like Houthi's and try to make Yemen unstable to bother KSA.

But of course Iran is only busy "helping" the "oppressed" peoples of the MENA region as your holy cow recently stated!:lol:

So the Saudies should let the houthies take over Yemen? Sometimes i can't understand people:-)...

But of course! Houthi's are our great peaceful allies! It's totally illogical to deal with a neighboring threat!

Last edited:

Persians, who are a part of the larger Iranic/Iranian family are actually very intelligent and hardworking people. Do not mistake Mullah imported Arab shias as Persians. 99% of Persians dislike the Mullahs and their wannabe Arab policies.

Actually, the Mullahs fear the average Iranian, that is why they have to import mercenaries to keep their regime going.

Persians, who are a part of the larger Iranic/Iranian family are actually very intelligent and hardworking people. Do not mistake Mullah imported Arab shias as Persians. 99% of Persians dislike the Mullahs and their wannabe Arab policies.

That's not what I have witnessed on PDF or on the internet.

As usual those are limited to the diaspora and that's the case with almost every single diaspora in the West.

If 99% of you disliked your regime they would not have been elected by the people (apparently) nor ruled the country for 36 years in this modern age with social media etc. Even the Iranians based abroad (read migrants to the West) are by large taking the side of the Mullah's on most matters. Even those here that claim to be "against them". At least here on PDF.

Anyway I don't care about Iran unless it is involved in Arab matters.

Those Mullah leaders have nothing to do with Arabs. Their ancestry is made up.

That's not what I have witnessed on PDF or on the internet.

As usual those are limited to the diaspora and that's the case with almost every single diaspora in the West.

If 99% of you disliked your regime they would not have been elected by the people (apparently) nor ruled the country for 36 years in this modern age with social media etc. Even the Iranians based abroad (read migrants to the West) are by large taking the side of the Mullah's on most matters. Even those here that claim to be "against them". At least here on PDF.

Anyway I don't care about Iran unless it is involved in Arab matters.

Those Mullah leaders have nothing to do with Arabs. Their ancestry is made up.

I thought it is widely known that Iranians are against the Mullahs ? Just look the social media for example, and no please ignore these Basijis. These people who defend Mullahs get benefit from government for example they are students who get discount on their costs or similar programs.

Anyway, the Mullahs are a regime relaying on mercenary groups. Our people are against them but a man cant do much against thousands of guns,thugs,prisons with bare hands, can they ?

Last edited:
Saudi's have been directly responsible for spread of Al-Qaeda and like minded hounds of hell in Syria, Iraq, Yemen etc etc...... this is just the beginning...... whatever the case, the blowback in exactly five to ten years time will be way way sweeter, and I sincerely hope and wish everyone responsible gets a taste of it, with interest! :)

Back
Top Bottom