What's new

No WC legacy for teeming Dhaka.2nd worst city to live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
though the most beautiful city in south asia and one of the world in Pakistan. Everybody knows. Dont need to name.

Is this a joke:woot:
Never mind,Its like from Labong's point of view there is no shopping malls in Bangladesh.

Dhaka police is the friendliest police in the world:lol: I have been even taken to the police station a couple of times, they let me go after 3 hours. In other places the offense i had committed i'd be serving jail for at least 6 months.

2b7k9j.jpg

Dhaka is not that bad:bunny:
Ain't bad at all:D
f0nrzs.jpg

Some Indian friends told me after seeing Dhaka photographs Dhaka is more beautiful than Delhi. However, anyway, Dhaka needs many streets branching out of wide roads to ease the congestion.

Ewww, no offence but Delhi and Dhaka aren't even in the same league. Not to forget the non existent public transportation in Dhaka, and top notch Metro and bus service in Delhi. There is no comparison.

Dhaka is around the same level as Hyderabad maybe. Even then Hyderabad is better, cleaner and has decent public transportation.

Never mind,Its like from Labong's point of view there is no shopping malls in Bangladesh.

Ain't bad at all:D
f0nrzs.jpg
well I meant malls where you get world class branded products , not sabji bazaar.

Ewww, no offence but Delhi and Dhaka aren't even in the same league. Not to forget the non existent public transportation in Dhaka, and top notch Metro and bus service in Delhi. There is no comparison.

Dhaka is around the same level as Hyderabad maybe. Even then Hyderabad is better, cleaner and has decent public transportation.
I also saw the 'ewww' side of Delhi,but don't wanna comment on that.And yes transportation system in Dhaka is crap.

If I'm not wrong are the pictures with Ferrari 360 modena photoshopped?
As far as I knew there's only one 328 GTS of previous FM Morshed Khan
and some replicas . May be I'm getting old , any updates on who's the owner?

Heard there's some Lamborghinis in chittagong though.

If I'm not wrong are the pictures with Ferrari 360 modena photoshopped?
As far as I knew there's only one 328 GTS of previous FM Morshed Khan
and some replicas . May be I'm getting old , any updates on who's the owner?

Heard there's some Lamborghinis in chittagong though.
No its real,some Niaz Akbar Khan is the owner.Btw you can check out this links

Cars of Bangladesh | Facebook
R3V | Facebook

Dkaka is the worst city to live in. Its literally uninhabitable thanks to unplanned urbanization ,rampant corruption and vision less
political leadership and bureaucracy. We need planned decentralization with new cities all over the country which will have
advanced landscape planning. Otherwise this country will hit the melting point soon. Dhaka can not sustain 15 million people
which is increasing exponentially.

@boltu

Thanks for the pics, may be you guys should start a thread of "new bangla photos".

You can find rollce royce ghost in dhaka, a mercededes s class limo, i have seen a lamborghini gallardo myself. I drive a merc c class in dhaka myself, in our racng screw we have a porsche 911 gt, a red cammaro and a subaru impreza we go rallying at night every thursday. My neighbor has literally every class merc in his garrage. The best garrage in old dohs used to belong to mamun of BNP now i guess my neighbor.too bad now his wife left him, he is jail and all his cars are seized by the government:cry: Best garage in bangladesh belongs to hashem shaheb of partex he has lincoln navigator, to merc s class a couple of them, 3 different types of cadillac, couple of 7 series..even nurani has an amazing garage......but the guy is screwed he avoided paying tax for most of them by importing them part by part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom