What's new

No water, no trade with India: Khaleda

From when 20 million turned into 30 million? Just stop hue n cry n portraying your country as a failed state as it will hurt the ego of more then 1 billion poor soul those who try to remain in dream that they are super power...:LOL:

If there are any illegal migrants it is your headache. Try to deal with it. If you think they are from Bangladesh provide necessary proof n documents to show that they are Bangladeshi n Bangladesh government will accept it. Recently more then 200000 illegal Bangladeshi migrants in malaysiya has been legalized in this way if i am not wrong.

N if you radical hindu extremist n politician lot want to use this song of illegal migrants then just listen up these people are on their way to become majority n you will see your NE India is gone by these same people for all the discrimination n targetting them based on their ethnicity n religion.
Aren't these two comments contradicting each other , you are saying that there is no such thing such as illegal immigration of Bangladeshis in India ,and on the other hand you are going to conquer NE(in your dreams :P) with the help of these immigrants.
Dont worry evil Indian Army will be there to kick them out from the country if something happens or we may assign this task to evilest of all BSF :)

lol I told several times that BSF has done nothing apart from killing some random smuggler if they deny to pay them bribe.

If you really think they are doing a great job then just answer me a question how during Eid Ul Adza more then 500000 cows comes to Bangladesh which we sacrifice to only true god allah?

If I start to include the lists what comes from India it will be a never ending list.

Grow your maturity. Your BSF even torch light, cell phone apart from money as bribe.

If you say it is great job then I have nothing to say. God ram, hanumanji or whatever it is save India.

1st Sir, Can You Give Me A Credible Link ? "500K Cows Comes To Bangladesh"
2nd Where is Your BGB When BSF Spanks Bangladeshi Pole Vaulters ? Hiding ? :)
3rd I Am A Atheist, I Don't Know What Saves India, Just Stop Crying Matey

Regards

@CaPtAiN_pLaNeT.....

It seems you are a zealous jamati supporter, that's why you always bring religious comparison issue in every discussion.

lol I told several times that BSF has done nothing apart from killing some random smuggler if they deny to pay them bribe.

If you really think they are doing a great job then just answer me a question how during Eid Ul Adza more then 500000 cows comes to Bangladesh which we sacrifice to only true god allah?If I start to include the lists what comes from India it will be a never ending list.

Grow your maturity. Your BSF even torch light, cell phone apart from money as bribe.

If you say it is great job then I have nothing to say. God ram, hanumanji or whatever it is save India.
can you eloberate on the bolded part, or is it your belief that you are portraying in this message.
If its yours then keep it to your self and do not say the world that yours is the only God and the rest Jesus, Shiva, Vishnu, Budha are fake.
I now see what kind of followers BNP has, all religious fanatics, who do not use their brains once in their life time.

If you really think they are doing a great job then just answer me a question how during Eid Ul Adza more then 500000 cows comes to Bangladesh which we sacrifice to only true god allah?

If I start to include the lists what comes from India it will be a never ending list.

if i were posted on BSF in the BD border, I would be killing any one who sets foot inside our soil with out valid papers. Be happy that some liniency and Corruption/ Bribary is letting a lot of BD illigal migrants slip between the border.
Your illegal immigrants not only create nuesence in our country but do indulge in activities against the country by smugling drugs, encroching and above all acting as agents to circulate counterfit INDIAN currencies and trying to destroy our economy.

Leave smuggling but your illegal immigrants are the biggest nuisance on this planet and BSF shoot mostly your illegal immigrants.

LOL you live in the mars or you are victim of propaganda news of your country's media. Most of the people those who have been killed are cow traders those who did not provide bribe to BSF.

Hardly any illegal migrants has been killed by BSF.

If you do not agree show proof.

To the point. There is hardly any illegal migrants to India from Bangladesh as it does not have any valid reason. Majority of the bordering state of Bangladesh are poor where living standard is much lower then Bangladesh. No sensible person will go there for better living.

Only the migration happened in and around 1971 and most of them were hindus. It is illogical to say them illegal after 40 years. It will only increase their disloyalty towards India which includes the bengali speaking muslim people. Radical extremist politicians use these hue n cry during election time but creating a huge disloyal minority group who are about to become majority in mainly North east India.

I do not again want to give you the example of Soviet union. What happened to Soviet union may happen also to you. Better try to integrate your citizen to main stream society else....

The above routes are not as economical and less time consuming as Bangladesh. In case of transit through Bangladesh no loading and unloading will be required but in this case loading and unloading will be required 4 times... 2 time to load n unload in the ship n 2 time to load and unload at the port. Obviously it will raise the cost n time. Time will also require is high. But best of luck to the India if it really think it is best alternative...lol.

But some important facts. India is investing its own money in Myaanmar to build the port but still Myaanmar government refused to handover control of the port to India. The road is built / under construction with Indian money. But for the case of Bangladesh they are expecting free transit n all the investment of 7 billion but I believe it will be much more when it will come to investment to be done by Bangladesh. Very typical Indian mind set.

i read a quote today...."a fanatic will neither change his mind nor his subject of discussion"

They are shameless ... They dnt have food to feed their own people so just pushing them in India

And they feel proud... this is biggest joke

India has more food crisis and so has more n the biggest percentage of malnutrition children which is much higher then Bangladesh. Better look at youself coming out of false pride. More then 1/3 of Indian family go to bed hungry.

The survey randomly picked up families from economically weaker sections of the Indian society.

Under this backdrop, 29 per cent of the Indian families covered by the survey said they did not have enough to eat.

Click here to Enlarge
"About one-third (over 29 per cent) of the Indian families surveyed said they were forced to cut back on food. While one in five Indian families (17 per cent) said their children had to skip school so they could work to help pay for food.

This percentage was much more than Bangladesh, where only 6 per cent of the children were forced to skip schools to supplement household incomes," the report stated.

"India is ranked fifth among the six countries surveyed, just above Nigeria, where the rate of school dropout is about 30 per cent."

Citing the report, Whitbread said: "About 24 per cent of the families said their children had to go without food for an entire day while 27 per cent Indians could never afford to buy meat, milk and vegetables each week.

Even Bangladesh fared better on that count. When it comes to going without food, Pakistan (12 per cent), Bangladesh (11 per cent) and Peru (14 per cent) fare much better than India (24 per cent) in the global standing. Only Nigeria's percentage is higher in this category (27 per cent)."

Rising food prices force India to go hungry: Survey : North News - India Today

Please preserve some shame for yourself before uttering those type of comments. Try to feed your country's poor children n families so that they can go to bed without being hungry, does not drop out from school.

For your more info in India farmers commit suicide for unable to pay loan, this does not happen in Bangladesh.

To the point. There is hardly any illegal migrants to India from Bangladesh as it does not have any valid reason. Majority of the bordering state of Bangladesh are poor where living standard is much lower then Bangladesh. No sensible person will go there for better living.

Only the migration happened in and around 1971 and most of them were hindus. It is illogical to say them illegal after 40 years. It will only increase their disloyalty towards India which includes the bengali speaking muslim people. Radical extremist politicians use these hue n cry during election time but creating a huge disloyal minority group who are about to become majority in mainly North east India.

I do not again want to give you the example of Soviet union. What happened to Soviet union may happen also to you. Better try to integrate your citizen to main stream society else....

LOL. You don't know about illegal immigrants because you and your Bangladeshi media are like osterich who are keeping their head inside the Sand and everything is fine. Bangladeshis do illegal immigration to India because Bangladesh's population density is highest in the world and BSF will keep on shooting these nuisance at the border.

And Bangladeshi don't know about illegal immigrants because your government and Media is keeping you in the dark. How can you shameless Bangladeshi deny about the illegal immigration.

And but you Bangladeshi aren't going to witness Soviet Union like Fate for India because that will not happen but Bangladesh surely will submerge in Water. Hope Agartala will be a Seaport Someday and we would need no transit route :lol: :lol:

LOL you live in the mars or you are victim of propaganda news of your country's media. Most of the people those who have been killed are cow traders those who did not provide bribe to BSF.

Hardly any illegal migrants has been killed by BSF.

If you do not agree show proof.

i live in a city approx 2000 kms away from bangladesh and all the maids in the entire area are from bangladesh...its our fault we do not report it but thats a different thing....mumbai alone has about 20 lakh illegal bangladeshis...ok its indian propaganda...but if the projected number is 20 lakh...lets take 1/4th of it...5 lakhs...thats in mumbai alone...

come out of ur mindset and have a broad thinking

They are shameless ... They dnt have food to feed their own people so just pushing them in India

And they feel proud... this is biggest joke

India has more food crisis and so has more n the biggest percentage of malnutrition children which is much higher then Bangladesh. Better look at youself coming out of false pride. More then 1/3 of Indian family go to bed hungry.

The survey randomly picked up families from economically weaker sections of the Indian society.

Under this backdrop, 29 per cent of the Indian families covered by the survey said they did not have enough to eat.

Click here to Enlarge
"About one-third (over 29 per cent) of the Indian families surveyed said they were forced to cut back on food. While one in five Indian families (17 per cent) said their children had to skip school so they could work to help pay for food.

This percentage was much more than Bangladesh, where only 6 per cent of the children were forced to skip schools to supplement household incomes," the report stated.

"India is ranked fifth among the six countries surveyed, just above Nigeria, where the rate of school dropout is about 30 per cent."

Citing the report, Whitbread said: "About 24 per cent of the families said their children had to go without food for an entire day while 27 per cent Indians could never afford to buy meat, milk and vegetables each week.

Even Bangladesh fared better on that count. When it comes to going without food, Pakistan (12 per cent), Bangladesh (11 per cent) and Peru (14 per cent) fare much better than India (24 per cent) in the global standing. Only Nigeria's percentage is higher in this category (27 per cent)."

Rising food prices force India to go hungry: Survey : North News - India Today

Please preserve some shame for yourself before uttering those type of comments. Try to feed your country's poor children n families so that they can go to bed without being hungry, does not drop out from school.

For your more info in India farmers commit suicide for unable to pay loan, this does not happen in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom