What's new

No water, no trade with India: Khaleda

no it's not truth, I can show you thousands of proof but that would be off topic.

Anyway even if it's truth, they are your hindus, not ours. did anyone bring religion here so far, why do you have to show your hatred for hindus every now and then?

I never showed hatred towards hindus except the disloyal and treacherous hindus.

Hindus were the biggest victim in 1971 it is a known fact. Yes many muslims were also killed and raped but that was less then that of the hindus. 8.5 million hindus flee to India gave that indication. Pakistani army took them as Indian collaborator.

The keyword for you is Cuban Missile crisis and Mao role in that! ;)

Anyway even if Nehru asked to US for help, that doesn't invalidate the truth that PLA ran back to where they belong with their tail between their legs. :lol: Arunachal Pradesh is still in India. :lol:

You were defeated easily in BOTH sectors. In fact the PLA was shocked at how easy it was to beat you, they ran deeper into Indian territory than they even planned for.

The Indian Army did not win Arunachal Pradesh by fighting, in fact they lost and surrendered quickly. India's only effort to gain back AP was to wait and pray that the PLA would consider Aksai Chin more important, and leave voluntarily.

India never won back AP in a battle, they simply waited and prayed till the PLA left.

Anyway, it's time to stop derailing the thread. :wave:

I never showed hatred towards hindus except the disloyal and treacherous hindus.

Hindus were the biggest victim in 1971 it is a known fact. Yes many muslims were also killed and raped but that was less then that of the hindus. 8.5 million hindus flee to India gave that indication. Pakistani army took them as Indian collaborator.

Do you have statistical data to back up your claim?

Like I said they were your Hindus, now stop showing your ugly Jamati face to everyone.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

You were defeated easily in BOTH sectors. In fact the PLA was shocked at how easy it was to beat you, they ran deeper into Indian territory than they even planned for.

The Indian Army did not win Arunachal Pradesh by fighting, in fact they lost and surrendered quickly. India's only effort to gain back AP was to wait and pray that the PLA would consider Aksai Chin more important, and leave voluntarily.

India never won back AP in a battle, they simply waited and prayed till the PLA left.

Anyway, it's time to stop derailing the thread. :wave:

IA didnt even have to fight, PLA ran as hard as they can knowing two fresh regiments are on their way! :lol:

Like I said they were your Hindus, now stop showing your ugly Jamati face to everyone.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

IA didnt even have to fight, PLA ran as hard as they can knowing two fresh regiments are on their way! :lol:

Here is the article:

Hindu Genocide in East Pakistan

This article by Srinandan Vyas is deals with slaughter of about 2.5 million Hindus in East Pakistan in 1971. This article refers to information provided by Dept. of Planning of Government of Bangla Desh, Encyclopedia Britannica, Senator Edward Kennedy's report to the U.S Senate Judiciary Committee, Newsweek, New York Times,etc. This information and elementary math are used to show that indeed millions of Hindus were killed in East Pakistan in 1971.

ABSTRACT

It is well known that the 1971 army repression in Bangla Desh (former East Pakistan) resulted in an influx of 10 million refugees into India. Most world renowned relief and news agencies put the number of dead at 3 million. However the fact that is glossed over in these statistics is that THE ENTIRE HINDU POPULATION OF EAST PAKISTAN WAS THE PRIMARY TARGET OF PAKISTANI ARMY DURING THE 9 MONTHS OF REPRESSION IN 1971. Using the population statistics from Bangla Desh Government and US Government publications this article PROVES that 80 percent of the refugees from Bangla Desh were Hindus and that 80 percent of the 3 million killed were Hindus. THUS IT WAS A HINDU REFUGEE PROBLEM and IT WAS A HINDU GENOCIDE THAT TOOK PLACE IN EAST PAKISTAN IN 1971.

10 References - Encyclopedia Britannica, Bangla Desh Government - Ministry of Planning (for statistics), Newsweek, New York Times, Senator Edward Kennedy's report to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee.

1971 Hindu Genocide in East Pakistan ~ Bangladesh 1971

Ok I did not notice it was fat aunty #2 Khaleda who is making the threat. No worries, we have fat aunty #1 Hasina to take care of any exigencies..:coffee:

Ok I did not notice it was fat aunty #2 Khaleda who is making the threat. No worries, we have fat aunty #1 Hasina to take care of any exigencies..:coffee:

Some funny people really think that all these are some kind of joke ...that BNP will do this and that..

Dnt worry just njoy their show

Some funny people really think that all these are some kind of joke ...that BNP will do this and that..

Dnt worry just njoy their show

Those who shouts more seldom do any anything because their whole energy is lost in shouting. :lol: :lol: :lol: If tomorrow we will start building dam on Brahmaputra, the only thing Bangladesh can do is to beg and whine. :lol: :lol:

Wherever you live, Disneyland over there must be damn awesome.

The news heading is rather misleading.
Khaleda Zia said: all trades and transactions with India have to be stopped if it does not share Teesta water with Bangladesh.
I remember at first i didn't read the news just because of the heading.

I just don't get one thing...It seems people have the view that trade is one way street....as if BD is a victim if she indulge in trade with India...I am not saying one should not oppose if there are things that as per them are not in best interests of their nation but don't speak bull sh1t
Bangladeshis have deep distrust of India/Indians. There are various reasons. First, after the independence we found things were getting only worse compared to Pakistan era. Mujib govt completely failed to establish law and order. There was rampant corruption in the govt, Mujib's family and relatives were also heavily involved in corruption and other criminal activities. Our economy was in dire straits. Our armed forces were devaluated by the Mujib govt. An indisciplined and politically oriented Rakhshi Bahini was given more priority over the regular Army. They engaged in hooliganism and assassination of political antagonists. As we separated with the help of India already there was suspicion among the comparatively religious and educated muslim families about the future of the land. People started blaming the separation from Pakistan for their misfortune. As Awami League leadership turned out to be brainless and without any vision, all fingers were pointed at their mentor India who enabled the separation.
Second, Awami League leadership always play a submissive role in any negotiation with India. From their activities anyone would decide they give the interests of India more priority over that of Bangladesh. Since Awami League is perceived as Indian collaborator, all their activities are attributed to India.
Third, if India was so friendly with Bangladesh that it faught a war for Bangladeshi people's welfare then why it would act so selfish about ganges water, teesta, tipaimukh etc and why is this merciless border killings. Our bilateral trade is in favor of India by 9:1. Still they create non-tariff barriers for our exporters which are never reciprocated.
Fourth, you are what you sell (this is my observation of the decision making of common minds). We have always seen that Indian low quality products have flooded our markets though we produce/import the same type of products of superior quality thanks to good euro-american machinery. Also all kinds of drugs are trafficked in Bangladesh from India.

Another Indian lie. :lol:

Where is the proof that there are 30 million illegal Bangladeshis in India? As in real proof, not politicians looking for vote banks.

As India's leading Economist Amartya Sen said, Bangladesh is ahead of India on most social indicators. So why would 30 million Bangladeshis move over to a country (India) that has more poverty than Africa? That is poor logic.

Maybe you are just counting all the Bengalis, and considering them as Bangladeshis. :D

Well CD....30 million Bangladeshi hid themselves in india dreaming one day this mohabharat will exceed USA in every aspect and legalize all poor fella from Bangladesh including any such from neighboring China, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan and so on.... :woot: !!!

Back
Top Bottom