What's new

No war for israel in Iran

I think this piece is a bit biased.

It's easy to quote the biggest warmongerers on each side, claiming the other side is pure evil.

It's harder to find the compromises of peace.

So while i agree there should (for now) be no war against Iran, certainly not one engineered by the Israeli's, i also agree with Israel's right to exist.

And i'm pretty sure the Israeli commanders wouldn't nuke Europe if they ever go down in war. It's just not sane to do so. In the aftermath of the lost war they'll need the European's help.

So, nice try, David.
But no cigar.

It's easy to quote the biggest warmongerers on each side, claiming the other side is pure evil.

So while i agree there should (for now) be no war against Iran, certainly not one engineered by the Israeli's, i also agree with Israel's right to exist.

And i'm pretty sure the Israeli commanders wouldn't nuke Europe if they ever go down in war. It's just not sane to do so. In the aftermath of the lost war they'll need the European's help.

So, nice try, David.
But no cigar.

but not on the cost of palastine

Try not to be that much sure, the Zionist are capable of any thing.
I give you some examples:
1.King David Hotel bombing 1946,an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun,[1] on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.[2] The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2.2006 An Israeli bomb destroyed a U.N. observer post on the border in southern Lebanon Tuesday, killing three observers and leaving another feared dead, officials said. U.N. chief Kofi Annan said Israel appeared to have struck the site deliberately.
Israeli strike destroys U.N. post, kills 3 - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com
3. 2009 UN headquarters in Gaza hit by Israeli 'white phosphorus' shellThe main UN compound in Gaza was left in flames today after being struck by Israeli artillery fire, and a spokesman said that the building had been hit by shells containing the incendiary agent white phosphorus.
The attack on the headquarters of the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) came as Ban Ki Moon, the UN Secretary-General, arrived in Israel on a peace mission and plunged Israel's relations with the world body to a new low.
UN headquarters in Gaza hit by Israeli 'white phosphorus' shells - Times Online
There are so many examples just use google, bombing bbc tv station in gaza, striking us navy ,...

Try not to be that much sure, the Zionist are capable of any thing.
I give you some examples:

The Israeli's dont always play nice. I'll agree with that much.

But the examples you list are a far cry from nuking-every-city-in-europe in case of an israeli defeat.
I just don't believe in that kind of fear mongering.

So, nice try, David.
But no cigar.

David debates the media and pro-zionist politician's constant manipulation of the masses.
Contrary to you I, out of a rational perspective, analyzed what the guy stated, and nothing he stated was fiction. You can accuse him from "dramatized" editing, but who doesn't? have you seen the pro-israel clips?
So I assume you support a war on Iran at some point, even though there is no evidence that shows it producing nuclear weapons. I assume you fell for the hoax that Saddam had WMDs and was ready to use them?
Will you support an attack on someone who has an excess of +200 nuclear weapons ready to be used?

How come you support a state that was created out of lies and practical ethnic cleansing? do you support ethnically cleansing another people?

Do you support Israel threat to nuke ALL arab and muslim cities within range if its existence was threatened in a war, killing upwards 100 million people?

I really want to try and understand your form of logic

The Israeli's dont always play nice. I'll agree with that much.

But the examples you list are a far cry from nuking-every-city-in-europe in case of an israeli defeat.
I just don't believe in that kind of fear mongering.

You are right this acts are not match with nukes, but what I tried to indicate is that when there were no threat to them, they did not hesitate to attack their friend i.e. British marines, Indian peace keepers, US solders and...
Now, think about circumstances in which their own existence would be in jeopardize and for a reason they reach to conclusion that their allies left them alone, then how they would react? They did such a thing with British marines in 1946 in smaller scale. By comparing the risk the reaction could became greater.
It's my idea, I'm not going to pursue they will do that precisely, but I'm sure they are insane enough for such behavior.
However, I agree with you it's irrational, Maybe it depends on what kind of government is in the office, Right-wings or liberals.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom