What's new

No trust motion against Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely Not.
There is only One party rule in Pakistan...The Establishment's Party....through her Cronies i.e.,(Q-Legue, MQM, BAP, GDA, JKT Group, Independents etc.)!!
Why isn't your Mian Mafroor added in the list of establishment's cronies?
E04E61E2-EAA0-4782-AB9C-F84DF1052123.jpeg
C77C7A03-5412-49A3-86E0-D90DEA532E09.jpeg

You mean courts are enforcing due process, and IK can't act like a tin-pot dictator? quelle horreur...
So this no confidence motion by buying govt parliamentarians is following due process? 😁😁😁
Hate dictatorship but love buying of parliamentarians in the name of democracy?🤣🤣🤣
0DD69A58-A002-44C2-946E-97B1F38E5B24.jpeg
6FF70072-C454-42C5-BA9C-CBFDB18477F3.jpeg

I want PTI to lose this confidence vote but dosri taraf bhi imran jaisay khotay hi hain uskay janay sa bhi kuch nhi hoga
Why? Bughaz Imran? Can't wait one more year for General elections?

are u planning for maulana to come in power ?

Who is this loser and why is she in politics.. whats her qualification? i wont keep her as a safae wali mae in my house..
those who cite her, requires immediate mental checkup

If you read the justifications behind the anti corruption agencies of Singapore and Hong Kong you’d learn they were made to fight a civil service and society that was rotten to its core and therefore they needed to be heavy handed to crucify key individuals and organisations to set an example.

Interestingly in Hong Kong it led to the police revolting and holding the ICAC hostage until the governor granted amnesty to all the cases that predated the ICAC.

Absolutely Not.
There is only One party rule in Pakistan...The Establishment's Party....through her Cronies i.e.,(Q-Legue, MQM, BAP, GDA, JKT Group, Independents etc.)!!
All Politics circles around their presence in each and every Govt throughout history.

Take the example of current political situation, PTI govt is just becomes unpopular lately, IK is done and dusted, Local Bodies election in cantonments and in KPK was the last example of it. Coming Local bodies election in KPK and Punjab will seal this atmosphere more profoundly, so everyone wants to jumps the ship. If there is no support this govt falls in hours but its not bcz the matter of Establishment cronies is not just yet settled fully. Post IK situation is blurred, Establishment didn't trust NS/Maryam and they too not getting fully on board with Establishment at this very moment as well. PPP cannot rule Punjab, and without Punjab fully along side with Establishment, there is no benefits to topple this govt.

As long as new pasture for establishment cronies are not fully decides, this situation lingers on. No confidence motion could be successful but could be failed as well. For the first time in history, Political parties are hard bargaining with Establishment. IK too is playing more insanely (Marz Barhta gya, Joon Joon Dawa Ki) burning every bridge he founds live and intact. His Russia visit and recent outburst against EU can rally his shrinking support base but ultimately hurts Pakistan's (Deep State) Interests in the longer run. Sadly, We as a nation moving towards dead end.
yeah same establishment party jis ke nawaz sharif and pmln party boot polish kar rahay hotay hai.

Imran Khan biggest mistake has been pissing of Jehanghir Tareen. Likes of SM Qureshi is making sure reconcilation never takes place hence confirming fall of PTI govt. I can't believe it IK is not realizing this folly. Everything would had been sorted out if IK and Tareen differences gets resolved atleast Tareen would had backed PTI till 2023 elections.

Today more PTI Punjab MPAs led by Aleem Khan are likely to join Tareen group.

phir tou nawaz sharif ko wapus ajana chaye regular $ billions loan lai kar regular loan peanuts awam ko dei dia

this is also regular event in pmln time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom