What's new

No trust motion against Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you at least pretend either you are not Indian or donkey shit smoking Patwari ….

I mean you must have few brain cells left …
eeee eee can u pretend indian or donkey ! bekhari PM is going to kick out from PM office.!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:

1646347125257.png

Kar lo gal...........................

LOL youthi rooty raho tum..!! No more mou ky fighters - Worst & Bekhari PM of Pakistan ..!!

View attachment 820490
Woh bheek he mang sakta ha apni kom k liay aik harami na to apani baiti Qatri k pass rakhwa k london ma flat lag liay thay :lol:

eeee eee can u pretend indian or donkey ! bekhari PM is going to kick out from PM office.!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Laat mar k giray ga bilawal yaa lahori lohar a k giray ga imran khan ko ? Yaa phir molna aony dabar par tail laga k khan ko offer kary ga to khan seat xhor day ga ? :lol:

Can you at least pretend either you are not Indian or donkey shit smoking Patwari ….

I mean you must have few brain cells left …
There are other schools of thought than patwari, indian

Woh bheek he mang sakta ha apni kom k liay aik harami na to apani baiti Qatri k pass rakhwa k london ma flat lag liay thay :lol:

Laat mar k giray ga bilawal yaa lahori lohar a k giray ga imran khan ko ? Yaa phir molna aony dabar par tail laga k khan ko offer kary ga to khan seat xhor day ga ? :lol:
Bhai @Flight of falcon kyon ghabrate ho. Fauj ki to pancho unglian ghee main aur sar karahi main hoga chahe jis ki bhi hakoomat banay.

If he is allowed to continue for another year then nobody will have a banyan on his back.
Hypothetically speaking, I thought the same when PPP was in power and upon countless accusations of corruption from here n there… they started playing their ever famous “mazloom card” that they are not allowed to work… PPP in my opinion is the most corrupt party in Pakistan

I thought the same when PML-N was in power and taking loans, a lot of corruption cases and kind of selling Pakistan in the name of projects (expensive deals and senseless projects)

But the fact is most people can still afford a jacket in Pakistan

You are right in one way that PTI too would have been exposed with corruption cases but they didn’t do much like other parties as they don’t have a team, they don’t initiate projects like their predecessors and hardly any progress. Most of their effort were used in dealing with existing debts, fighting with coronavirus and playing part in International politics.

Hypothetically speaking, I thought the same when PPP was in power and upon countless accusations of corruption from here n there… they started playing their ever famous “mazloom card” that they are not allowed to work… PPP in my opinion is the most corrupt party in Pakistan

I thought the same when PML-N was in power and taking loans, a lot of corruption cases and kind of selling Pakistan in the name of projects (expensive deals and senseless projects)

But the fact is most people can still afford a jacket in Pakistan

You are right in one way that PTI too would have been exposed with corruption cases but they didn’t do much like other parties as they don’t have a team, they don’t initiate projects like their predecessors and hardly any progress. Most of their effort were used in dealing with existing debts, fighting with coronavirus and playing part in International politics.
Yes, I felt the same way in the previous two govts but those two had only greed.

There are other schools of thought than patwari, indian

Bhai @Flight of falcon kyon ghabrate ho. Fauj ki to pancho unglian ghee main aur sar karahi main hoga chahe jis ki bhi hakoomat banay.

Meri jaan hum ghabrane wale nahin………

My job is to pull pants down to expose Patwaris like you :….

How real is the threat to IK’s government? Is PML-Q effectively the “king maker”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom