Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is a talking about ex KP CM, the lanky dude khatak
Lol this guy :undecided::undecided:
BvGk7aOCUAAOmYp.jpg
images.jpeg

He can barely stand

I think it will be more like bengaldesh
We will be very friendly with india and give up kashmir in the interest of trade

Modi will come to lahore like vajpaee and we will sign trade deals. Hopefully LOC will bevome permanant and we will stay quiet on water violation just like in bengladesh case

Army will be made into punjab police

As whole this may lead to economic develpmwnt as well

Are we holding Kashmir now by standing on one leg every Friday??

So turn into an Indian colony like how our deer supreme kanjar wants?
Sorry we will die before turning into an Indian colony

Who is asking you turn into Indian colony, nor we did/will do so. But I will argue those people who put Anti-PTI as Anti-Pakistan and label every person as Indian agent who does not support PTI. I have differences on PTI policy towards Kashmir and feel that under this government India has made Kashmir a part of India and this government is doing nothing but I will not label Imran Khan and his supporter as Indian agents. Stop label political opponents as Kafir and Anti-Pakistan.

Who is asking you turn into Indian colony, nor we did/will do so. But I will argue those people who put Anti-PTI as Anti-Pakistan and label every person as Indian agent who does not support PTI. I have differences on PTI policy towards Kashmir and feel that under this government India has made Kashmir a part of India and this government is doing nothing but I will not label Imran Khan and his supporter as Indian agents. Stop label political opponents as Kafir and Anti-Pakistan.
Maybe IK did not invited modi without visa of lahore , or he never sent a sarhi to his mother , could be the main reasons modi annexed kashmir with india :lol:

Maybe IK did not invited modi without visa of lahore , or he never sent a sarhi to his mother , could be the main reasons modi annexed kashmir with india :lol:

When did head of governments require visas?? What;s wrong sending something to your neighbor?? I would never label these soldiers as anti-Pakistan or Anti-Kashmir.

Zardari factor in Baluchistan??

When did head of governments require visas?? What;s wrong sending something to your neighbor?? I would never label these soldiers as anti-Pakistan or Anti-Kashmir.

Zardari factor in Baluchistan??
Standing for the rights of kashmiris , and forming human chain for the solidarity with kashmiris is not new as we are doing this since our childhood you brain washed patwari

Standing for the rights of kashmiris , and forming human chain for the solidarity with kashmiris is not new as we are doing this since our childhood you brain washed patwari

This is not enough, we have not been able to move a resolution about against Indian annexation of Kashmir on any international forum not even in OIC.

Just thinking aloud that if we have peace with India and trade then the price of vegetables will come down giving relief to the masses. Maybe we can convince India to restart the Non Aligned Movement Policy with respect to Super Power Block politics that it followed earlier during the Cold War. We can also use Indian influence for Muslim causes at the UN. We could get guarantees from India for treating the Muslims over there in a better way.

They seem to be in a hurry.. why ?

Just thinking aloud that if we have peace with India and trade then the price of vegetables will come down giving relief to the masses. Maybe we can convince India to restart the Non Aligned Movement Policy with respect to Super Power Block politics that it followed earlier during the Cold War. We can also use Indian influence for Muslim causes at the UN. We could get guarantees from India for treating the Muslims over there in a better way.
WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom