What's new

No Thank!

JohnyD

Reaction score
Country
India
Guys..how about having "No Thank " option like "Thank" if we find any post irrelevant or unintersting?

ya...Like Dislike sound even much better than Thank....dont understand why should we thank anyone just bcoz we agree with its post...it should be yes, I liked it or Disliked it...:-)

ya...Like Dislike sound even much better than Thank....dont understand why should we thank anyone just bcoz we agree with its post...it should be yes, I liked it or Disliked it...:-)

Dude, you don't know?

Some months ago they changed the thank button into "like" but everyone opposed it so webby changed it back to "thank"

Thanks to webby for changing it back to thank. :)

and link it with the Facebook account of each user

lol..not a bad idea ;-)

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Dude, you don't know?

Some months ago they changed the thank button into "like" but everyone opposed it so webby changed it back to "thank"

Thanks to webby for changing it back to thank

thanks dude...but what about No Thank?

I don't think its a good option. It works in facebook where you have friends commenting on your status, but here its much of a fight..

we thank someone because we get something and this is not FB,here we get some info and for that thanks is some thing good

we thank someone because we get something and this is not FB,here we get some info and for that thanks is some thing good

okay...but how do u justify not having No Thanks?

Back
Top Bottom