What's new

No plan to build second aircraft carrier: China

better to dismiss all the AC projects, if we disclose every secret projects then those western agencies will lose jobs```

well we are just doing a bit for their employement rates``lol

Currently china has achieved aircraft carrier status as the ship can carry aircrafts. This can be used to carry planes from china to pakistan. The take off and landing is using a different method where the aircraft will be unloaded to pakistani port, taken on a lorry from there to nearest airport and it will take off from there. Similarly when the aircraft lands in airport , it will be towed by lorry to nearest port and then loaded on to aircraft carrier.
This way it is a fully functional aircraft carrier.

Currently china has achieved aircraft carrier status as the ship can carry aircrafts. This can be used to carry planes from china to pakistan. The take off and landing is using a different method where the aircraft will be unloaded to pakistani port, taken on a lorry from there to nearest airport and it will take off from there. Similarly when the aircraft lands in airport , it will be towed by lorry to nearest port and then loaded on to aircraft carrier.
This way it is a fully functional aircraft carrier.

It's still better than 7 out of 8 faulty boiler carrier. :lol:

I bet the Indian one will be drydock queen where she may not even move. :lol:

There are many things in this world you can hide as you are building them. A frikken aircraft carrier (take of and landing type) is NOT one of them. The eyes in the sky are watching 24/7. Anyone who thinks some country can roll out a new aircraft carrier without other countries knowing about it YEARS in advance is naive.

There are many things in this world you can hide as you are building them. A frikken aircraft carrier (take of and landing type) is NOT one of them. The eyes in the sky are watching 24/7. Anyone who thinks some country can roll out a new aircraft carrier without other countries knowing about it YEARS in advance is naive.

I wonder how many US spy satellites and planes are monitoring China?

I wonder how many US spy satellites and planes are monitoring China?

Everyone says that the US spy satellite systems and capabilities are the most tightly guarded secrets in the US Government. It's not unreasonable to assume that watching China's shipbuilding yards would be pretty high up on the list of things to watch in the world. ;)

China's a huge country with many mountains and valleys, roads can be build under the trees of forests, runways and shipbuilding yards can located under canopies of mountains. Satellites can only viewed directly from above, so good luck trying to find them with fine combs and 20/20 eyesight.

China's a huge country with many mountains and valleys, roads can be build under the trees of forests, runways and shipbuilding yards can located under canopies of mountains. Satellites can only viewed directly from above, so good luck trying to find them with fine combs and 20/20 eyesight.
shipbuilding yards can located under canopies of mountains

:woot:

shipbuilding yards can located under canopies of mountains

:woot:

I'm surprised you never see mountain canopies over rivers and mountain. I saw many of them in National Geography and some of them are so huge you can build a whole town under them. Colorado River also have many big cave like hollow spaces right off the water.

Besides, with modern construction technology, it really doesn't take that much effort to hollow a cliff by a body of deep water and make a big cave out of it.

There has been some talk among experts that an AC fleet is not needed for China and will only be a cash cow burden. Just like many NATO countries think having an AC is an overkill. More so in China's case where no country worth a dime is willing to give them any technology...and as it stands now their AC is a training ship and is not up to par of international AC standards.

why build a cheap quality death trap vs American AC's .

I'm surprised you never see mountain canopies over rivers and mountain. I saw many of them in National Geography and some of them are so huge you can build a whole town under them. Colorado River also have many big cave like hollow spaces right off the water.
If I assume a river which is suitable for 65,000 to 100,000 tonnage ACC is present, don't you think, new infrastructure being developed will take few years pushing the date of induction behind.

I think if modular approach and assembling the ACC after all modules are constructed can be more practical.

Back
Top Bottom