• Yes

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
I trust my military and they have M I
( Military intelligence)

Here I see in buses, parks, subways etc
"If you see something you say something".

Every single citizen of a country needs to help to protect the land.

Aap to soch kay he aae hay kay Website se kam koi cheez nahe man'ne... Chalay teak hay. Website is necessary. :enjoy:

Of course not. I partially agreed with sir, Rashid Mahmood.

Sir, I get what you say. And I partially agree with you. But there must be some criteria to judge wether to take any actions on any report or not. Don't all these other intelligences have their official websites?

No, they don't.

They do not cater public complaints as they have a much bigger role.
You're not getting the point, Intel agencies work from cover and not overtly.
We being in the Armed forces are also not privy to what they do and how they do it.

If you have any complaint regarding any suspicious activity, you can report it to any Rangers Office or any Station Headquarter of the Pakistan Army.

Last edited:
Indian RAW doesn't have a website. Some one wonders why do I need a websit for a covert agency and by the way even their recruitment process is covert.

One of the best intelligence across the golab and has no official website? Pakistan is fighting a war on terror. And we don't have official website of ISI? That's something surprising for me. Why don't we have one? Don't we need one? Since, the first line of defense of Pakistan is not trustworthy. People don't approach police for so many different reasons. Mosts are justifiable.
When we are fighting this war on terror, not only the armed forces are responsible to defend the soil but every individual Pakistani is. So what if someone sees some suspicious activities in surroundings and want to warn intelligences but has no access to contact them. Isn't the 'online contact' proven to be one of the best way to contact any official institution/organization? So why don't we have any method to approach this institution?

Keep it troll free. Thank You!

@Zaki @WAJsal @Khafee @Side-Winder @django
ISI is secret service hence no need to have Public domain.

So What exactly will this website say? We put bugs in King Abdullah's plane? Or we gave Karzati Diarrhea? Or Modi is gay and we have proof?
Lol great going...

So What exactly will this website say? We put bugs in King Abdullah's plane? Or we gave Karzati Diarrhea? Or Modi is gay and we have proof?
More like the isi putting bugs in modi's dhoti with china and 40 others

One of the best intelligence across the golab and has no official website? Pakistan is fighting a war on terror. And we don't have official website of ISI? That's something surprising for me. Why don't we have one? Don't we need one? Since, the first line of defense of Pakistan is not trustworthy. People don't approach police for so many different reasons. Mosts are justifiable.
When we are fighting this war on terror, not only the armed forces are responsible to defend the soil but every individual Pakistani is. So what if someone sees some suspicious activities in surroundings and want to warn intelligences but has no access to contact them. Isn't the 'online contact' proven to be one of the best way to contact any official institution/organization? So why don't we have any method to approach this institution?

Use of website is to engage public or share any information to public or for profile purpose. ISI is secret intel agency which doesn't need to engage with public or share any information with public or share profile. For these purposes there is a department called ISPR. Keep getting updated on their website or twitter, thanks.

C1N_hxpXEAAiFS6.jpg

Every Pakistani embassy has a military attaché. They attend to walk-ins who may have valuable information or documents. Online intelligence gathering only makes the haystack bigger without providing quality information. Intelligence operations are always targeted towards specific objectives. Its an entirely different culture.

Bla bla bla

Few Pages
Ops in Progress ( Pakistan )
Ops in Progress ( Foreign )
Cancelled Ops
Future Plans
Name & address of operatives in foreign countries

Get a life

And Fyi
ISI is a branch of military its not some civilian organisation or independent organisation .
So ISPR is there

Wonder how ISI Help Line would sounds like ?

Bara-e-Meharbani Urdu ke liye 1 Dabaen
Chote Jasoos ke liye 1 dabaen , Bare Jasos ke liye 2 Dabaen , DG ISI se baat kerne ke liye 0 dabaen .
Bharti Spy ki information ke liye 5 Dabaen ..
Apne ghar ke bhar ek black 4x4 ke liye 9 dabaen , yeh offer mehdood mudadat ke liye hai :lol:

Back
Top Bottom