What's new

No Nuclear Limit: China

Stockpiling nuclear bombs can be very costly, all China and the other nuclear capable countries need to do is have the production capacity available to mass produce these weapons along with it's delivery system in times of war for deterrent to be effective. I call bullshit on the first strike theory. It will never work.

ahh... those small japanese.
how about shooting them another A-bomb, again? like their uncle U.S did decades ago.

China currently has 400 warheads, not 1000
Lol,this is not in 1980s,this is 2011.The second artillery had around 400-500 warheads in 1970s to 1980s.Several years ago a HK news leaked that China had around 2300 warheads.Its believed that this leaking is authorized by the PLA.Also some idiots reported that China only had around 10 to 12 DF31As.But in 2009 parade,the second artillery displayed 12 DF31As just for the show.Do you believ that the second artillery will risk the national security to put all its DF31A to the show?
598726e6h7541cc34fd3e&690.jpg

China should also store missiles on the moon for 3rd strike capability. When China goes to the moon it should bring some nukes along.

China should also store missiles on the moon for 3rd strike capability. When China goes to the moon it should bring some nukes along.

3rd strike capability?????

Let America handle the aliens.

First let China take care of Japan, India and Russia.

3rd strike capability?????

Let America handle the aliens.

First let China take care of Japan, India and Russia.

Strategically, China has to play to its strength. It cannot match the US bomber for bomber and sub for sub like the Soviets. This can only mean full weaponization of space as a strategic deterrent.

Strategically, China has to play to its strength. It cannot match the US bomber for bomber and sub for sub like the Soviets. This can only mean full weaponization of space as a strategic deterrent.

I dont think weaponization of space is exactly China's strength.

Shooting down satellites is one thing and deploying nukes in space (as you said) is quite another.

I would just say that CHinese should overcome their anxiety and curiousity after the epic J-20 flight and they should put their feet on the ground.

You have a lot of catching up to do with the Pentagon.

^^ The US is massively cutting funding for NASA. I'm reading headlines here about NASA begging to join the Indian space program. This will leave a crucial window for China and Long March V to weaponize space over the next 10 to 20 years. Since the Chinese space program is funded through the PLA, I'm sure this is already being planned.

^^ The US is massively cutting funding for NASA. I'm reading headlines here about NASA begging to join the Indian space program. This will leave a crucial window for China and Long March V to weaponize space over the next 10 to 20 years. Since the Chinese space program is funded through the PLA, I'm sure this is already being planned.

NASA wants to join Indian manned space program.

But I dont see how that relates to deploying nukes in space.

Whats the maximum payload of your rockets? How and where will you deploy the nukes in space?

Back
Top Bottom