What's new

No need to keep huge army, says Asghar Khan

That's what I am saying.

India should stop occupying Kashmir and let Kashmir rightfully join Pakistan as was the intent in the two nation theory.

The two nation theory went into gutter in 1971. give me a new one.

and not only the princely states were given a choice, it was not a choice per se. Because there was always continuity of region in minds while deciding all of those. For example say, if continuity was not accepted, the Khan of kalat, the NWFP(Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan) had some linkages with congress. But they never were given even an iota of idea that they could join India? why? hint:continuity

Otherwise, "moth eaten Pakistan" would have looked "the real moth eaten Pakistan" and vice versa to India.(first phrase by Jinnah)

My god! After more than 60 years, people are still discussing the two nation theory!

No mate, in this case, discussing some very known topics is an anathema. Kashmir and two nation theory fall in that category. There is simply no point at all in discussing them, trust me, after you have spent some time on this board, you will come to the same conclusion.

Things go over and over again, its plain crazy and its frustrating. You are new, you have more patience, good for you mate.

My god! After more than 60 years, people are still discussing the two nation theory!
With every passing day my belief in 'Two Nation Theory' grows stronger.
We are to different civilizations with nothing common until you transform your self and I have noticed lot of positive changes.

Things go over and over again, its plain crazy and its frustrating. You are new, you have more patience, good for you mate.
This is the irony. We are learning from you how to deal with you.

No mate, in this case, discussing some very known topics is an anathema. Kashmir and two nation theory fall in that category. There is simply no point at all in discussing them, trust me, after you have spent some time on this board, you will come to the same conclusion.

Well to put my illogical logic across, I can only state in defence that it was not I who had brought the two-nation theory topic up.

Well, thanks for the advice will try incorporate it in the future.

Well to put my illogical logic across, I can only state in defence that it was not I who had brought the two-nation theory topic up.
I never said you did mate!

There are people here who would love to bring it up again, and inspite of overwhelming reasons and arguments and logics they would still go on repeating their own lines like a parrot. Then you quite them with some doses of logic, and they stay silent for a while. After two weeks you see that they have started or initiated discussions on the bloody exact same thing again, and are giving the same reasons, repeating the same lines again and again and again.

That is what i mean, its not you, there are certain members here in this board.

Back
Top Bottom