What's new

No need to apologise, Pakistan will reply India on the hockey ground: Shahnaz Sheikh

We don't want you to be here.

Last edited:
No You wont die. But your Cricket and Hockey will suffer. A lot.
beta forget it you are not only cricket or hockey country we are here and we will play . abut playing inside india no one like to go in very hostile environment and play .its build pressure on players also . abut suffer they have passed suffering era already .

its all part of the game.(good,bad..etc..etc...)
shake hands and play again brothers:cheers:

mamoo goa kya bechta hai .... FB ke kuch khaas groups hi kafee hain uske liye :D

in short if you want to play with us you have to play on owr rules if you dont want to play on owr rules no one is forcing you :D
Your rules so far only include crying like a baby and picking up old news and making it look like a fresh subject....

They had shown regret which your own couch said would accept but still doesnt....cry baby at it again!
They had been punished - lost 2 members - but cry baby still wants to cry

Basically it is a cry baby syndrome :coffee:

that because this match was between india and pakistan.:victory:
we are born rivals :p:
no one is more rivals than those in Football and basketball in West.....so taking a similar situation from the west on their sports and equating it here shows West is more mature enough to move on india isnt :(

Pakistanis should forget about playing in India. Not gonna happen.

Noooo Plzzzz we will dieee....

Indians on PDF behave like no body knows what india's condition is.... o plzz no one wants to play in your Shi* Hol* .. better take dives yourself in it..

its not about naked but they showed the f and insulting sign.
04virat-kohli.jpg

Annoyed Virat Kohli shows middle finger to the SCG crowd - The Times of India
What were you saying about F sign.. :what:

that what you believe and i comment what i believe.:-)
There is belief than there is articles backing it....I know indian media reported it coz I posted it last yr as proof to some indians suffering the denial complex :tsk:

Your rules so far only include crying like a baby and picking up old news and making it look like a fresh subject....

They had shown regret which your own couch said would accept but still doesnt....cry baby at it again!
They had been punished - lost 2 members - but cry baby still wants to cry

Basically it is a cry baby syndrome :coffee:
in short owr nation owr team owr rules .... good or bad .... take it or leave it no one is forcing you to agree with it :cheers:

no one is more rivals than those in Football and basketball in West.....so taking a similar situation from the west on their sports and equating it here shows West is more mature enough to move on india isnt :(
the relation between ind and pak is complicated.:lol:
it cant be compared to the west one.:agree:
and to the question move on,why can't pak apologies and move on then.

in short owr nation owr team owr rules .... good or bad .... take it or leave it no one is forcing you to agree with it :cheers:
I was just showcasing cry babies.... :pop:

the relation between ind and pak is complicated.:lol:
it cant be compared to the west one.:agree:
and to the question move on,why can't pak apologies and move on then.
They showed regret as per the demand but then it increased to apology....Who knows what it may morph into next! The players were punished and banned from the finals (try reading OP instead of jumping in blind)....Pushing for more is typical of india asking for too much! you admit the relation is complicated but trying to push your luck on the brink is asking for too much!

Indian spectators pointed fingers and chanted abuses at me and my players, what about that?,”
In a civilized country - fans are or spectators bullying the guests are fined and banned....not in india ....india cant even deal with their own and are demanding too much from guests? Rather shameless if you ask me :o:

"I remember that after what happened post semi-finals of the Champions Trophy last December, the Pakistan Hockey Federation, myself and even the team expressed regret for the actions of some of our players. Two of our main players were also banned from the final by the FIH and it cost us the final," Sheikh said questioning why do they need to apologising once again.

"
We expressed our regrets and the PHF officials present there pulled up our players as well even though they had reacted to the boorish behaviour of a section of the crowd which kept on abusing them," he made a counter-allegations. (FIH Suspended Two Players for Misconduct)

Back
Top Bottom