What's new

No need to apologise, Pakistan will reply India on the hockey ground: Shahnaz Sheikh

Noooo Plzzzz we will dieee....

Indians on PDF behave like no body knows what india's condition is.... o plzz no one wants to play in your Shi* Hol* .. better take dives yourself in it..

04virat-kohli.jpg

Annoyed Virat Kohli shows middle finger to the SCG crowd - The Times of India
What were you saying about F sign.. :what:
ok given you are right virat kohli was abusive back then but did that stop him becmiung indian teams captain have the SCG banned him for life or is he banned to play in austraila ....... if you know what i mean :D

This is such nonsense! if some players did something uncivil, punish them. This sort of demanding apology should stop before entering middle school!

There is belief than there is articles backing it....I know indian media reported it coz I posted it last yr as proof to some indians suffering the denial complex :tsk:
ahh... there are some non-indian articles on the net which publish the same.
so what you gonna say to it then.

punish them.
They were already punished.....but some cry babies just never mature!

ahh... there are some non-indian articles on the net which publish the same.
so what you gonna say to it then.
I posted it on pg.1 from non indian source but look at the indians here not knowing the situation and supporting bullying :tsk:

I have already said it.....move on!

First it was cricket that was politicized now its the hockey....

Anyway India is using every opportunity to make Pakistan look like the villain...Well great going guys...

They were already punished.....but some cry babies just never mature!

I posted it on pg.1 from non indian source but look at the indians here not knowing the situation and supporting bullying :tsk:

I have already said it.....move on!
they are punished, but have they had regrets on it.

I call for suspension of all kind of sports ties with Pakistan...
Dimag ka dahi ho gaya hai....daily naya natak....

i mean does pak has apologie for it.for insulting.:agree:
it wasnt on the table ...what was asked (regret or something as underlined on pg.1) was done and more (banned the 2 players from finals)...now more is being asked un necessarily!

it wasnt on the table ...what was asked (regret or something as underlined on pg.1) was done and more (banned the 2 players from finals)...now more is being asked un necessarily!
i think this conversation will not end sir.
the thing is we support our countries decisions
and you support your's.
and we should keep supporting them.:p:.

Noooo Plzzzz we will dieee....

Indians on PDF behave like no body knows what india's condition is.... o plzz no one wants to play in your Shi* Hol* .. better take dives yourself in it..

Annoyed Virat Kohli shows middle finger to the SCG crowd - The Times of India
What were you saying about F sign..

Thats why we see so may statements everytime we bar Pakistani players to participate in Our leagues or, cancel cricket/hockey series ? :haha:

No matter how many articles your Newspapers publish, Pakistanis will not play in India.. :D

Thats why we see so may statements everytime we bar Pakistani players to participate in Our leagues or, cancel cricket/hockey series ? :haha:

No matter how many articles your Newspapers publish, Pakistanis will not play in India.. :D

ooo nooo plzzz ... citizen of a supa powa .. we will die..

ok given you are right virat kohli was abusive back then but did that stop him becmiung indian teams captain have the SCG banned him for life or is he banned to play in austraila ....... if you know what i mean :D
Exactly my point.. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom