What's new

No need for talks with Pak: Shahi Imam of Punjab

Prometheus

Reaction score
Country
India
Ludhiana, December 6

The Shahi Imam of Punjab, Maulana Habib-ur-Rahman, today made a strong case against holding talks with Pakistan till it stopped harbouring terrorists and instigating acts of terrorism against India.
He charged Prime Minister Narendra Modi with following double standards. “Modi made fiery speeches against Pakistan when he was the Chief Minister of Gujarat. But he ever since he became the Prime Minister, he hasn’t taken any action against Pakistan. Modi doesn’t practise what he preaches,” he said.
At a meeting held at Jama Masjid to mark the demolition of Babri Masjid, 22 years ago, he also accused communal forces of committing the act. He said the Muslim community was committed to reconstruct the mosque and its existence could not be denied just because the structure had been pulled down.

No need for talks with Pak: Shahi Imam

Is he also joining AAP punjab ??? just asking

He forgot to specify what "action" he wanted Modi to take against pakistan :coffee:

So we don't have any Shahs left but we've got all these Shahi Imams crawling out of the woodwork? What gives?

In any case, after the recent Kashmir attacks, there won't be any talks for next 5 years

Shahi Iman of Punjab? :o:
One learns something new everyday.

shahi imams without any shah ?

anyways nowadays everyone is a security expert .

no one cares about shahi imam's opinion

Retard is probably bitchin to show loyality..:lol:

LOL. Then why are you so agitated ? Enjoy :P

We are makin fun of him.. i mean who the fuk cares about some imam in india?

images.jpg

Shahi Imam of Punjab ? :what:

I've heard this title before; what the heck is a 'Shahi Imam' ? :unsure:

Aur @LoveIcon yeh aaap key biradari ka Jallandri bol rahaa haii samjhaa leiiin ! :mad:

Waise Lovey Bhai, Eastern Punjab mein koi Muslims wagheraa bacheiii bhii thiii ? :undecided:

they make 00000.1% .. they arent punjabi though.. from a place called malerkotla.. which was a muslim princely state:

Malerkotla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aur @LoveIcon yeh aaap key biradari ka Jallandri bol rahaa haii samjhaa leiiin ! :mad:

Waise Lovey Bhai, Eastern Punjab mein koi Muslims wagheraa bacheiii bhii thiii ? :undecided:
During the 1947 riots when Punjab was in flames, the State of Malerkotla (a muslim majority state) did not witness a single incident of violence. Even now 55% percent of the residents of Malerkotla are Muslims with sufficient Sikh and Hindu population. Due to the Muslim majority in Malerkotla Urdu is taught alongside Punjabi in schools.

I know about Shahi Hamam (Royal Bath) yeah Shahi Imam kya bla hai? o_O

Meri biradari saari Pakistan aa gai thi bhai.

Maler Kotla was spared from massacre - @Jaggu told me once the reason why Muslims there were left alone.

Back
Top Bottom