What's new

No money trail of Sharif's London flats: Supreme Court

What did you expect from Panama Money Laundering Network? they are not amateurs when it comes to stealing and hiding money.

Supreme Court can't take extreme steps such as to scan all life of particular person for money trail. I don't think it is possible.
(B/w I not expert in law)

I have feeling decision will be 4 V 1 in favor of nawaz sharif. Our all institutions don't want to derail democracy. Court will use "Nazariah Zaroorat" .
If nawaz sharif goes, imran khan has to go as well. He did hide offshore company in election papers.
Both going means PPPP coming again in 2018 election.
U've mentioned very valid point....in my observation if Nawaz goes, Junior Sharif will take over & PMLN can to some extend recover, but the real dent will be to PTI if Imran goes, lets be Honest Imran is the face of PTI and without Imran PTI will suffer badly.... on PPP i really doubt if they will come back again in 2018, it might be another political alliance of diff political parties winning 2018...

Supreme Court can't take extreme steps such as to scan all life of particular person for money trail. I don't think it is possible.

I have feeling decision will be 4 V 1 in favor of nawaz sharif. Our all institutions don't want to derail democracy. Court will use "Nazariah Zaroorat" .
If nawaz sharif goes, imran khan has to go as well. He did hide offshore company in election papers.
This is going to send a bad precedent but than again Pakistani history is full of such bad precedents. If IK hid something than he too needs to go. This hypocrisy needs to end.

If charges against the Sharif family are not proven, he is guilty, as simple as that. He cannot be prosecuted for that. He may well be considered guilty in the court of public opinion and the public is free to vote on that assumption in 2018.

Regards

Nothing is gonna happen to ganja because whole system is in his pocket. We all know who is the real culprit but alas.

No comments...

CylosxiXcAA2f9-.jpg:large

Nawaz IF disqualified will be due to article 62/63 for either one of following reasons or all
1. For lying in SC and National Assembly
2. Maryam being dependent and not disclosing assets related to offshore companies
3. Tax evasion as he received money from son but son doesn't have NTN

Technically, IK wasn't required to declare his offshore company as it has no asset associated to it. So, he can't be held responsible.

Last edited:
I am unable to understand one thing... Earlier it was said, tht SC has given dates for three consecutive days, for hearing of panama case, after 30th november, till 2nd dec... But in yesterday's hearing...SC gave next hearing date of 6th dec...how?

Also winter holidays are coming in SC..(as if they are school kids..got to know from shahid masood's prog) from 15th dec, and farewell is to be given to Chief Justice on 14th or 15th dec, and then holidays...then what about panama case? Delay? Ofcourse case cant be concluded from 6th to 14th... If we notice, Sc has started to give aagay ki tareekhein..earlier they were giving dates, almost daily...

15 tak case conclude nahi hosakta...then 2 weeks holidays...then chief justice is retiring..so new bench will have to be formed..then again delay? Is this new way of delaying by judges? Nawaz sharif will again, succeed in delaying tactics?

What did i say abt this system, few weeks ago? I said tht change cant come within this system, even if we wait for next 20 yrs

System cannot be changed with one click either but one has to adopt a proper way while flowing with current and making efforts to bring the change in the end. What if change cannot be brought due to the wrong track/way adopted while seeking short cut/ a short term relief like in this case.

There are two different stages of the case as 1) disqualify the PM from the seat 2) prove that PM and family is involved in money laundering etc cases that be banned for life time as well the money be recovered.

By going through the 1st term, Article 62 & 63 is good enough to do so (on account of Sadiq & Ameen) but where the petition is based upon financial mishandling/cheating, it needs time to prove and cannot be done within one month except the Court may not attend other cases and proceed this matter alone on daily basis which is not possible.

Now you can have the idea how it has be done in different parts/phases. So for the Long term solution quoted as 3rd stage, IK PTI has to be patient and play it smartly rather than rushing which may cause the loss of the case due to any wrong move made in hurry.

While being out of the system, only rebellion against the Law can bring such change, what I understand from you post that may be I am wrong here, or by revolution though in both cases, we cannot afford any of these but by flowing with the current available system which will ultimately help to change. While fighting the ruling elite, you cannot trust things but you cannot be the Court by yourself and can judge things as well.

System cannot be changed with one click either but one has to adopt a proper way while flowing with current and making efforts to bring the change in the end. What if change cannot be brought due to the wrong track/way adopted while seeking short cut/ a short term relief like in this case.

There are two different stages of the case as 1) disqualify the PM from the seat 2) prove that PM and family is involved in money laundering etc cases that be banned for life time as well the money be recovered.

By going through the 1st term, Article 62 & 63 is good enough to do so (on account of Sadiq & Ameen) but where the petition is based upon financial mishandling/cheating, it needs time to prove and cannot be done within one month except the Court may not attend other cases and proceed this matter alone on daily basis which is not possible.

Now you can have the idea how it has be done in different parts/phases. So for the Long term solution quoted as 3rd stage, IK PTI has to be patient and play it smartly rather than rushing which may cause the loss of the case due to any wrong move made in hurry.

While being out of the system, only rebellion against the Law can bring such change, what I understand from you post that may be I am wrong here, or by revolution though in both cases, we cannot afford any of these but by flowing with the current available system which will ultimately help to change. While fighting the ruling elite, you cannot trust things but you cannot be the Court by yourself and can judge things as well.

Lets see... I hope your analysis is right now... But looking at things, and past history, i am not very hopefull because nawaz sharif always succeeds by delaying tactics... Another recent example is

Dawn leaks case.....What happened? Nawaz sharif managed to get tht case beyond Gen raheel sharif's retirement.. Nawaz sharif delayed and delayed, till the time Gen Raheel Sharif is gone... Now what? Committe to investigate dawn leaks was formed on, i think 5th or 6th november.. It was supposed to give its report within a month.. Today is 1st Dec......So, if we go by tht, committee should give its report in 1 week time, at max..... Do u see any signs of tht, by next 10 days? Also, even more important than tht..is ..will tht committe, which has almost all of Nawaz Sharifs fav people, except maybe ISI and MI representatives..will tht committee name Maryam Nawaz as the culprit? And, tht report will not be made public..or simply be given to the PM? Like model town baqir najfi report? So..now u see the end result? That dawn leaks case has gone nowehere... No punishments..just matti pao.. And now tht new chief has been appointed, who is selected by Nawaz sharif, and who is said to be a firm believer of civilian supremacy.will he take a stand..which Gen Raheel Sharif couldnt take also? Is there any logical end..in sight to this case? This is our system, where u can defeat the due process just by delaying..as nawaz sharif succeeded..in delaying, till gen raheel sharifs retirement, and no now signs on progress, on this case, just matti pao... This is the reason, i am so fed up of this so called system

Last edited:
Lets see... I hope your analysis is right now... But looking at things, and past history, i am not very hopefull because nawaz sharif always succeeds by delaying tactics... Another recent example is

Dawn leaks case.....What happened? Nawaz sharif managed to get tht case beyond Gen raheel sharif's retirement.. Nawaz sharif delayed and delayed, till the time Gen Raheel Sharif is gone... Now what? Committe to investigate dawn leaks was formed on, i think 5th or 6th november.. It was supposed to give its report within a month.. Today is 1st Dec......So, if we go by tht, committee should give its report in 1 week time, at max..... Do u see any signs of tht, by next 10 days? Also, even more important than tht..is ..will tht committe, which has almost all of Nawaz Sharifs fav people, except maybe ISI and MI representatives..will tht committee name Maryam Nawaz as the culprit? And, tht report will not be made public..or simply be given to the PM? Like model town baqir najfi report? So..now u see the end result? That dawn leaks case has gone nowehere... No punishments..just matti pao.. And now tht new chief has been appointed, who is selected by Nawaz sharif, and who is said to be a firm believer of civilian supremacy.will he take a stand..which Gen Raheel Sharif couldnt take also? Is there any logical end..in sight to this case? This is our system, where u can defeat the due process just by delaying..as nawaz sharif succeeded..in delaying, till gen raheel sharifs retirement, and no now signs on progress, on this case, just matti pao... This is the reason, i am so fed up of this so called system

Few quick points as you have referred too much things.

Dawn Leak: Such leaks were about RS that the case is dead as the RS retired but it is about the security breach and against an Institution so the same will be pursued as well. As you mentioned there is a week time which was disclosed during the RS tenure as 1 month.

Panama Leaks: Actually people are following rhe proceedings carried by the parties outside the court hence too much contradictions among the people. Seems like Panama Gate Case is actually contested by pressers Infront of cameras and media as judiciary which is totally wrong.

Delayed: Indeed, it is not new but as this is the system currently followed, let's wish and strive for a logical end which may take time while looking at the condition of process but wish for results. Let the culprit or cheater take time that it may never complain for not providing the chance/time to defend which mostly loosing party/side use as an excuse and appeal further. Equal opportunity is given to both side to prove and defend so cannot force one to hurry as per current fashion.

New Chief: COAS is selected on the basis of recommendation made by Institute itself through providing possible candidates list and then the 1 is chosen among them. Shortly, this is not NS business alone that what PMLN media team may try to imply as most may believe, as you mentioned. They even propagates about meeting of Hassan Nawaz etc with Chief, so will we buy that too, NO. So these kind of concocted stories are being aired only to misguide and give an impression that ruling elites are actually driving the way they want which is a fake gesture but only to influence the public. Don't buy such stories.

Model Town: A blast from the past that just sparked in my mind and I will ink it in short here. I can be wrong in this account but I am seeing it as how a single FIR against Bhutto dragged him to the hanging rope. The same FIR was lodged when Bhutto was PM of the country and he too was of the opinion that cannot be touched being the powerful. I think that FIR was also lodged under Section 302 subject to a murder and the same was also been in pendency for too long. (Clarification here that I am not hunting towards any Army Taking over like Zia but pointing towards how Justice may done in unexpected way). I don't know why but I feel the same pattern happening in this case as well because a murder is a murder and the killer will meet it's fate which is a done deal.

System cannot be changed by overnight but it takes time especially in-case when the culprit itself is the ruling party.

Back
Top Bottom