What's new

No money trail of Sharif's London flats: Supreme Court

I hear no news yet, regarding Kashif Masood Qazi, in today's hearing... Wgy was this issue, not brought in front of ourt by PTI lawyers? Kashif Masood Qazi and his documents, tht he provided to SC, are the biggest proof... Why didnt PTI mention abt tht, in SC today? Look...i really believe SC, is being unfair, esp one judge,,, but when PTI knows, they should go for solid documents, rather than statements in parliament.. And esp, when they have biggest proof, in front of them, in form of kashif Masood Qazi, CAN ANY ONE TELL ME, WHY IS PTI, not bringing issue / reference of kashif masood qazi in legal arguments in court?

because Kashif Qazi didn't sent that letter. That was send by some invesgative journlist from London and that journlist refused to come to Pakistan (according to him, he was under target few years ago while some of case processding and he has got security from Scotlandyard. Will Supreme court provide me that level of security in Pakistan?).

Kashif Qazi also contacted that journlist about the letter because he didn't knw that the letter which was sent to the Supreme court (belongs to him) was actaully send by some journlist not him.

If court call Kashif Qazi and he will back-off from his father provided letter, what PTI will do or that journalist ? journalist have long letters and evidence of Kashif Qazi and his father but if I will refuse to back my letter what any journalist can do ?

I hear no news yet, regarding Kashif Masood Qazi, in today's hearing... Wgy was this issue, not brought in front of ourt by PTI lawyers? Kashif Masood Qazi and his documents, tht he provided to SC, are the biggest proof... Why didnt PTI mention abt tht, in SC today? Look...i really believe SC, is being unfair, esp one judge,,, but when PTI knows, they should go for solid documents, rather than statements in parliament.. And esp, when they have biggest proof, in front of them, in form of kashif Masood Qazi, CAN ANY ONE TELL ME, WHY IS PTI, not bringing issue / reference of kashif masood qazi in legal arguments in court?

Naeem Bukhari said he has downloaded the documents. Court said that the documents are not attested.
This is what I have heard...

because Kashif Qazi didn't sent that letter. That was send by some invesgative journlist from London and that journlist refused to come to Pakistan (according to him, he was under target few years ago while some of case processding and he has got security from Scotlandyard. Will Supreme court provide me that level of security in Pakistan?).

Kashif Qazi also contacted that journlist about the letter because he didn't knw that the letter which was sent to the Supreme court (belongs to him) was actaully send by some journlist not him.

If court call Kashif Qazi and he will back-off from his father provided letter, what PTI will do or that journalist ? journalist have long letters and evidence of Kashif Qazi and his father but if I will refuse to back my letter what any journalist can do ?

What???? Kashif Masood Qazi didnt send the letter.????.. Lekin kal tak tak tu sab news channels par yehi aaraha tha...ke Kashif Masood Qazi ne 76 page documents email kiye hain, and he is even ready to come, if summoned by the court.... Am i missing something? Wasnt it all over the media till yesterday tht kashif masood qazi has sent those documents????

Naeem Bukhari said he has downloaded the documents. Court said that the documents are not attested.
This is what I have heard...

But..Kashif Masood Qazi, had said tht he is ready to appear before court, if summoned by SC....so? Was anything mentioned in this regard?

View attachment 356781 View attachment 356782 View attachment 356785View attachment 356784View attachment 356783

When a judge becomes a lawyer, you can't do anything. When Naeem Bukhari said that PM didn't mention Qatri investments in his address in parliament, JUSTICE (F) AZMAT SAEED remarked that because PM didn't do any investment that's why he didn't remember about it while addressing to parliament..

The above tell a lot where the case is heading... This judge is basically saying, leave Nawaz Sharif as he has no involvement...

And moreover, he threatened IK indirectly that if you bring newspapers, we will consider news about you as true as well.

He is probably a pakoray wala who unfortunately has become a judge of our SC.
Shameful remarks !!!!! Third class Biased Scumbag. I Knew this boot licker will become a problem. His previous remarks reflected his Boot licking Mindset and Darbari Nature. Other Judges should kick him out of this bench because he's not neutral. Threatening Plaintiff is a Shameful behavior , how this Judge Justify that NS is not involved while so much evidences is showing his involvement in this case.

Shameful remarks !!!!! Third class Biased Scumbag. I Knew this boot licker will become a problem. His previous remarks reflected his Boot licking Mindset and Darbari Nature. Other Judges should kick him out of this bench because he's not neutral. Threatening Plaintiff is a Shameful behavior , how this Judge Justify that NS is not involved while so much evidences is showing his involvement in this case.

Did u follow the proceedings today? I did not... I am more eager to know,mwhether some substantial reference was made reg Kashif Masood qazi in court and whether he will be summoned by SC?

Did u follow the proceedings today? I did not... I am more eager to know,mwhether some substantial reference was made reg Kashif Masood qazi in court and whether he will be summoned by SC?
Judges nay Qatari letter ki dajhiyaan urra kar rakh di today :rofl:. That why Azmat was very angry toward PTI lawyers.

View attachment 356781 View attachment 356782 View attachment 356785View attachment 356784View attachment 356783

When a judge becomes a lawyer, you can't do anything. When Naeem Bukhari said that PM didn't mention Qatri investments in his address in parliament, JUSTICE (F) AZMAT SAEED remarked that because PM didn't do any investment that's why he didn't remember about it while addressing to parliament..

The above tell a lot where the case is heading... This judge is basically saying, leave Nawaz Sharif as he has no involvement...

And moreover, he threatened IK indirectly that if you bring newspapers, we will consider news about you as true as well.

I agree on remarks of judge on news cutting ...

This is not the way a case should proceed in court this is childish ... You can gain media publicity but not a case of law ...

I guess that what he wanted to say is, case is already strong(gold) with other documents. So, Newspaper's cuttings(impurity) shouldn't be used.

You can't argue on matters which are not on record. To bring Qazi family related documents on record PTI will have to file CMA first.

Why the court hasn't taken any notice of the email sent to it, rather a more relevant question.

You can't argue on matters which are not on record. To bring Qazi family related documents on record PTI will have to file CMA first.

Why the court hasn't taken any notice of the email sent to it, rather a more relevant question.

@bold... What is CMA?

I think someone will have to pinpoint abt tht email first in SC...thenSC will respond

Back
Top Bottom