What's new

No money to Pak till they get rid of nukes: Trump

Rich Pakistanis living in US, Canada and all over Europe don't want US aid. Hmmm....why am I not surprised.

mmmm put off your eye glasses and see we here in PAKISTAN DONT want the aid. let them stop it after all its not going to our pockets the NON Rich native Pakistanis :) we dont want it.

The question here is WHY US is NOT STOPPING IT????????????/

Aid is important, Pakistan making the aid from USA is equivilent to 1 week work by 160million Pakistan which is VERY big.

Pakistanis who say they dont want it, are already living comfortably behind the monitor, here most days!

Rich Pakistanis living in US, Canada and all over Europe don't want US aid. Hmmm....why am I not surprised.

At least I didn't have to surrender my Pakistani passport when I immigrated here to the US, unlike Indians that have to do that to become US citizens. I'm proud of my Pakistani passport & my Pakistani roots/connections, unlike the Indians living here in the US that have no connection with India.

Aid is important, Pakistan making the aid from USA is equivilent to 1 week work by 160million Pakistan which is VERY big.

Pakistanis who say they dont want it, are already living comfortably behind the monitor, here most days!

Thats None of your bharati business if we will live without it or NOT. the Pakistani public has no concern with this publicity aid so we are saying STOP IT.

WHY US IS NOT LISTENING TO OWN LAW MAKERS and just STOP IT?????????????????

where the hell did you get these stats???...absolute b******!!....most of the aid goes to the pckets of the already rich..and the other goes to WoT...

At least I didn't have to surrender my Pakistani passport when I immigrated here to the US, unlike Indians that have to do that to become US citizens. I'm proud of my Pakistani passport & my Pakistani roots/connections, unlike the Indians living here in the US that have no connection with India.

Talk about stereotyping :rofl:

How can you group all Indians like that and think your 100% different is funny. Unless you have statistics. We can talk about identity changing in USA for better job prospect, but that will mean I get a infraction for obvious reasons, so no point arguing.

Suspend the aid. They'll come crawling back to Pakistan, especially when Pakistan gets money directly from China than the indirect channel of China---> US----> Pakistan :rofl:

The 'aid' is not even the US's money, it's China's. China has provided the US $2 trillion for its wars, surely $3.2 billion to Pakistan is cheap change for it. China is also buying the US's crazy bad debt.

where the hell did you get these stats???...absolute b******!!....most of the aid goes to the pckets of the already rich..and the other goes to WoT...

Here dude, aid from USA is alone is $3.2billion

Pakistan GDP is $175billion

Therefore per day on average Pakistan accumulates $0.48billion per day, thereby Pakistanis will make equivilent of $3.2billion in aid in 7 days work.

Which is very high and no wonder Pakistan wants the GDP, its just that well of people with money and PC/Laptop can afford to say no to aid, which is discrimination and disrespectful to those that need it.

so u want to talk abt surrendering???
u wont be able to receive answer :lol:

Talk about stereotyping :rofl:

How can you group all Indians like that and think your 100% different is funny. Unless you have statistics. We can talk about identity changing in USA for better job prospect, but that will mean I get a infraction for obvious reasons, so no point arguing.

Indian citizens that immigrate to the US have to surrender their Indian passport to become US citizens. They don't remain Indian citizens anymore once they get their US passports. I still have my Pakistani passport with me without surrendering it, so I'm still a Pakistani too.

Indian citizens that immigrate to the US have to surrender their Indian passport to become US citizens. They don't remain Indian citizens anymore once they get their US passports.

Same with Pakistani citizens then.

Or what about the Raymond Davies case the victims of the 2 people he killed got let of, cause all they familys got visa to go to USA.

You like to see one side of the story which is not intellectual dude.

Same with Pakistani citizens then.

Or what about the Raymond Davies case the victims of the 2 people he killed got let of, cause all they familys got visa to go to USA.

You like to see one side of the story which is not intellectual dude.

Not true. I still have my Pakistani passport with me without surrendering it, so I'm still a Pakistani as well. Pakistanis don't need to surrender their passports to become US citizens as per law (but Indians do), which is why I'm a dual citizen & Indians that immigrate can't be.

Back
Top Bottom