What's new

No money to Pak till they get rid of nukes: Trump

Not true. I still have my Pakistani passport with me without surrendering it, so I'm still a Pakistani as well. Pakistanis don't need to surrender their passports to become US citizens as per law (but Indians do), which is why I'm a dual citizen & Indians that immigrate can't be.

How can you be dual citizen and Indians are not allowed to be it?

I guess Indians have no response to Post # 128.

Because it makes no sense what you said, that is not the reason why China bought USA dollars, so no point giving a response, as its much more analytical and out of topic for this thread.

Not true. I still have my Pakistani passport with me without surrendering it, so I'm still a Pakistani as well. Pakistanis don't need to surrender their passports to become US citizens as per law (but Indians do), which is why I'm a dual citizen & Indians that immigrate can't be.

No wrong information, India allows dual citizenship for PIO's.

I guess Indians have no response to Post # 128.

:) they are just jumping from one weak argument to another while the real point is first of all Indians should clarify their own position

1.If they want the aid to Pakistan blocked by US or

2. NOT.

and if they want they should go and request the US for blocking it we all are with this demand

Lol exactly what I was thinking, Bilal thinks he is special amongst the South Asian community in USA. lol

Come on, how can Pakistanis get dual citizenship and Indians cant?

Anyway Bilal what you doing in USA?

Plus Indians need to have USA passport to study in USA?

Lol exactly what I was thinking, Bilal thinks he is special amongst the South Asian community in USA. lol

Come on, how can Pakistanis get dual citizenship and Indians cant?

Anyway Bilal what you doing in USA?

Can we stick to the topic please? :cheers:

Because it makes no sense what you said, that is not the reason why China bought USA dollars, so no point giving a response, as its much more analytical and out of topic for this thread.

It doesn't matter why they bought it, China has been funding US's wars, & the aid that US gives to others is really China's money.

Of course aid is not wanted by likes of Bilal and Jana, Bilal got enough money to travel and stay in USA.

Jana got enough time to be on this site all the time, but what about billions of other people?

:) they are just jumping from one weak argument to another while the real point is first of all Indians should clarify their own position

1.If they want the aid to Pakistan blocked by US or

2. NOT.

and if they want they should go and request the US for blocking it we all are with this demand

Indians have been demanding that( military aid ) for years, but what to do, damn Americans wont listen:lol:

Of course aid is not wanted by likes of Bilal and Jana, Bilal got enough money to travel and stay in USA.

Jana got enough time to be on this site all the time, but what about billions of other people?

I wonder how many Pakistanis on this site even pay their taxes considering that Pakistanis in general either do not pay taxes or pay little of it. No wonder why Pakistan is among the countries with some of the least tax-GDP ratios in the world.

I wonder how many Pakistanis on this site even pay their taxes considering that Pakistanis in general either do not pay taxes or pay little of it. No wonder why Pakistan is among the countries with some of the least tax-GDP ratios in the world.

Very well agree, when Pakistan had floods, it was the international community that came in with aid, as Pakistanis dont pay tax relative to other nations. It is those people are still suffering and will take advantage of the aid. Not Bilal or Jana, in life dude, people will look for their safety first and then worry about others.

Hence aid and tax is important

You are an Indian who is even sitting away from own country if one of your flags is right, so you being an Indian has NO right neither information about what billions of other people want in Pakistan.

above all why you being and Indian is so worried for us.? isnt it majority of bharatis on foras who are crying river whenever there is financial assistance from US to Pakistan? now when we want it blocked why suddenly you started coming up with silly excuses lolzzz

You are an Indian who is even sitting away from own country if one of your flags is right, so you being an Indian has NO right neither information about what billions of other people want in Pakistan.

above all why you being and Indian is so worried for us.? isnt it majority of bharatis on foras who are crying river whenever there is financial assistance from US to Pakistan? now when we want it blocked why suddenly you started coming up with silly excuses lolzzz

Wrong I am not sitting away, we have business and interest in India.

I do have rights to my speech and what I say is right.

I am not worried for Pakistanis, I am worried for the human being.

Never ever want aid blocked, aid is important for humanitarian relief. Poor people want it, not well of people like you and well off people who dont want to pay tax.

Back
Top Bottom